My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road into Ponyville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

Road into Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Aqua halts at the entrance of the bustling little town. Looking around uncertainly, she thinks "Maybe this could be a good place to live, but how would I even begin?
Her thoughts are interrupted by her stomach growling loudly.
Aqua giggles"I guess breakfast would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 am

Shadow Jet having read the winds wrong and flew into some headlong downdraft winds (plus some pranksters clipped the edge of one wing) meaning that he went out of control so as he falling towards Aqua he mutters "Well this is awk......" Then he slams into Auqa
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Aqua had just begun to look around for a place to eat, when she heard the whooshing sound. She didn't even have time to glance up before the impact...
Groaning, Aqua sits up. "What just happened? She struggles to get up, and while doing so, notices another pegasus pony on the ground nearby. Terrified, Aqua rushes to his side asking, "Oh my gosh! Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Jet sits up his goggles and groans "Ahhh my head." He looks over at Marine blushes slightly and says "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:09 am

"I'm Aqua Mareine" she says. "Is your head alright?! Do you need a doctor?!"  "Oh my gosh, what if you have a concussion? Don't fall asleep!" Aqua looks around frantically, "Help! We need help!!"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am

"No no I am good I just hurts a little bit. My name is Shadow Jet but I just go by Jet. Nice to meet you marine."
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Aqua smiles, relieved. "I'm so glad he's not hurt, that would have been a horrible way to meet a new pony!"
"It's nice to meet you too!" says Aqua. "Do you live here in Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Jet nods his head "As much as the next pony. So Aqua ,do you mind that?, I take it you just got here?"
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:19 am

"Yes, I just got here and no, I don't mind at all." Aqua's stomach gurgles loudly. She blushes. "I was just looking for someplace to eat, would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:22 am

(( Is it too late for me to join in by any chance? ))
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:32 am

(no, feel free.:))
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 am

Jet nods "Sure might as well."
OOC: sure
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 am

Shinygear was sitting in a bush just outside of the hustling bustling town known as ponyville. He was looking for one particular rabbit, who upon spotting Shiny stole his wallet and hopped away. This made Shiny upset, and now he was here. "That rabbit could be anywhere...hmm..." he pondered to himself. He hadn't nticed until just then that two ponies had stop at the path into town.
Back to top Go down
AquaMareine

AquaMareine

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm

(I'm unsure of the posting order, is it my turn? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 am

(( Yep! It would go you, then Bedie, then me. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road into Ponyville   Road into Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road into Ponyville
Page 1 of 1