My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the art of the book

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

the art of the book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:02 pm

"I'm going to SKIN you into boots!"

Golden was taken aback by the sudden change in Silver after drinking some weird liquid. He wasn't sure whether he should run and hide, stand and fight back, or just laughed at him. So he opted for all three. Quickly grabbing another book, he tossed it at Silver before retreating up the stairs, unfortunately his laugh left something more to be desired from him, but it was a laugh nonetheless.

"Ha, if you can't walk on flat ground I'd like to see how you get up stairs you donkey."

Taunted Golden, still unsure of Silvers current state.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Being called 'donkey' was just making Silver angrier. He barely dodged the thrown book. All he could do however was either fight his foe now. He felt his honor had been challenged by the golden pegasus. Silver decided to charge the stairs. "You're going *hic* to get it.! YOU HEAR ME?! I'M WORTH MORE THEN YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY WILL EVER BE! YOU STUPID PEG-SUSES!!" The stairs were difficult for Silver to climb, but he still managed to not fall.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Quill was walking down the stairs, when he almost ran into Bolt backing up the stairs. He heard Silver shouting something about being worth more than Bolt's family.

"What happened?" Quill asked Bolt "what's going on?" The sound of Silver's clumsy hooves could be heard on the stairs below them.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

"What happened?"

Golden quickly turned around, surprised by a voice behind him and came fact to face with the orange pegasus for earlier.

"Oh, hi Quill tip. You don't by any chance have some thing heavy to roll down the stairs do you? A good bolder should do."

Golden looked back at Silver slowly climbing the stairs. It would take a bit for Silver to reach Golden, but he was climbing at a steady pace.

"Preferably sooner than later. Mind you, I think I have an idea."

With a quick flap from his wings, Golden flew down to the ground floor where he picked up a large pillow used by ponies when reading. Grabing hold of the pillow in his mouth, he returned to the top of the stairs where he placed the pillow at the very top.

"Whats, brown, lazy and can't dodge out the way of a pillow?"

Asked Golden as he pushed the pillow down the stairs with one hoof. Slowly it started to slide across the steps, but it gathered momentum as it slid.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:19 am

Silver couldn't react quick enough to move out of the way of the pillow. The hit caused Silver to lose balance, and fall of the stair case. In a matter of seconds Silver had hit the ground. He let out a yell of pain, and obscenities.

For a few seconds Silver lied on the ground doing nothing, but looking up the stairs with rage. Silver tried to get up, and continue what he started. It didn't occur to him that he likely wasn't getting up any time soon. "What the heck *Hic* is this?" Questioned Silver to himself as he tried getting up. "I can't get up! Somepony help, I think I'm cripple! BUT I FEEL NATHING DOUGH!" Asking for help felt demeaning for Silver, but it seemed that he may actually need it in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am

"I can't get up! Somepony help, I think I'm cripple! BUT I FEEL NATHING DOUGH!"

Golden did feel like picking this pony up and dropping him from the sky. But it was embarassing to see this pony unable to pick himself up. Golden might have felt against doing such a thing, but it was in his nature to help those in need. Its one of the reasons he became a weather pegasus. He sighed before walking down the stairs towards the distressed pony.

"You know, usualy I wouldn't help anypony who I think is using other ponies to make money. But its embarassing to see you in this state."

Golden came closer to the pony and started to wrap his hoof around Silvers mid-riff in an attempt to pick him up.

"Just keep still. I promise I wont hurt you anymore."

Golden looked up the stairs to see that Quill was still standing at the top of the stairs.

"Hey Quill, can you help me please? This pony is heavier than he looks."

Golden said with a half laugh half smile as he started to pick silver up.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Quill flew down the stairs, reaching Silver he put a hoof on his lower back.

"Hold on a second." He said to Bolt, as he began pushing on several spots on Silver's back. "Tell me if you can't feel my hoof." Quill said to Silver.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:09 am

"I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING *HIC*! BUT THAT IS NORMAL FOR ME!" Silver looked around as he was lifted into the air. The library looked really bizarre from up here.

Silver tried to ignore the fact that he was being lifted by Golden. But it only took Silver a few moments to yell. "YOU FOUL *hic* MONSTER. GO GET YOUR EYES FIXED!" It wasn't the wisest thing for Silver to yell at his savior. He didn't realize that he may have potentially offended somepony who had control over him right now.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

"YOU FOUL *hic*"

Golden sighed but ignored the comment, this pony was obviously not sure of what he was saying.

"MONSTER."

Again Golden sighed and ignored the outburst.

"GO GET YOUR EYES FIXED!"

Golden stopped dead.

He didn't even move a muscle. For a moment it looked like Golden had been frozen in time, but slowly he turned his head and looked at Quill over his shoulders, not sure what to say, so he said nothing. His gaze passed over Silver rage building in his eyes. But Golden just breathed calmly as he turned back and continued up the stairs. Eventually reaching the top, upon which was the librarians bed. Golden motioned to Quill to help place Silver on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Quill was shocked by what Silver had said. So what if Bolt had different colored eyes? He was still a pony. Quill watched as Bolt froze, fear building throughout his body, but then Bolt sighed, and carried on with what he was doing. Reaching the top floor, Bolt and Quill carried Silver over to the bed resting on a raised platform. At a signal from Bolt, they both lowered Silver onto the bed.

"Can you try to move now?" Quill asked Silver, what he had said to Bolt was uncalled for, but Quill was still worried about Silver.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"I dunno *hic* man." Said Silver sheepishly as he lied in the bed. It was tempting for him to just succumb to his wounds, and just sleep, but he decided to make the best of this.

Silver turned his head to Golden, and spoke "Foul demon you best be *hic* sorry for breaking me. You best get a glass for *hic* me." He stopped for a moment to think about what he was going to say next. Silver believed the best way to get revenge was to be injured, and throw demands. Golden couldn't hurt him anymore, at least with Quill here. "Fill the glass with *hic* tears of foals. I know *hic* a demon such as yourself *hic* can get my demands." Silver gave Golden a drunk smile, and was ready to laugh depending on how Golden would react.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:17 pm

"You best start crying if you want that glass filled and if you can't start crying, I'll be all to glad to help!"

Roared Golden, he could feel how his wings were automatically unfurling, attempting to make him look bigger than what he actually was. He could feel his heart beating in his throat. He could feel how his blood was boiling red hot. He wanted to pick Silver up and drop him from the sky and watch his splatter against the ground, but he opted for something better.

"Here, let me help Quill."

Golden gently pushed Quill to the side. He knew the Pegasus was not involved with this argument and did not want to involve him further.

"Thank you for the help Quill. I hope I will be able to meet you again soon."

Golden said, hoping Quill would get his innuendo for him to leave the library. Before turning to Silver.

"Here, I got the glass."

Golden lied, pretending to hold something just under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Quill was starting to get worried, not knowing what Boly was planning to do. The fact that Bolt wanted him to leave only added to his worry. Quill thought fast.

"I'm going to see if I can find one of the nurses." Quill said, "They might know how to treat Silver." Quill walked about half-way down the stairs, just out if sight, and stopped. He had to make sure that Bolt wasn't going to try anything while He was gone.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Silver had paid no mind to Quill's worry. After all Golden wouldn't hurt Silver at least that's what Silver thought.

"I REFUSE TO ACCEPT *hic* IT IF IT DOESN'T HAVE THE TEARS OF FOALS!" Said Silver trying to bother Golden. It always seemed fun for Silver to see somepony who was in much better condition then he was do menial work. "YOU ARE A DEMON AFTER *hic* ALL! HOW HARD IS *hic* IT TO GET FOAL TEARS?!"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 am

"YOU ARE A DEMON AFTER *hic* ALL! HOW HARD IS *hic* IT TO GET FOAL TEARS?!"

Golden for some reason was calm, or at least his voice suggested he was.

"Not that hard Silver. Not hard at all considering I have a foal right here. Let me get a few tears for you."

Slowly like a heavy stone Golden lifted his left hoof up over his head.

"Good thing I got the glass to catch it all in too."

There was a whoosh of air as Golden brought down his hoof with all his might. Golden closed his eyes, out of instinct rather than by choice.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

"Why... Shank... *hic* you." Said Silver before he had even noticed Golden had raised his hoof over Silver's head. Silver took notice that there was no actual glass "Uh... Why isn't there a glass?" By the time Silver had finished that sentence he felt a painful blow to his head.

Silver fell to the ground, and let out a yelp after the hit. He began to cry at an idea in his head that Golden was going to hurt him really bad, or something like that. "QUILL!! *Hic*" Yelled Silver as he looked at Golden with a drunk, but fearful look. "GOLDEN ISH GOING *hic* TO EAT ME!!!"

"I KNOW YOU EVIL DEMONS EAT THEIR VICTIMS, BUT PLEASE DON'T EAT MEH!" Yelled Silver to Golden "I'LL BE GOOD I *hic* PROMISE!!"
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Quill burst into the room, his suspicious that Bolt was up to something confirmed. He saw Silver on the floor muttering gibberish about demons not eating him.

"Bolt! What are you doing?" He asked, shock filling his voice. "He's injured already! You're just causing him more harm!" Quill tried to move inbetween Silver and Bolt in order to stop Bolt from hurting Silver anymore.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

"He's injured already! You're just causing him more harm!"

"Its ok Quill! I'm done here. I've nothing more to say or to do."

Golden said forcefully as he pushed past Quill, making his way back downstairs. Golden walked into the door before he realized that his wings were still wide open.

Ha, if its not the eyes it will be the wings that cause me to be a demon

Thought Golden as he tucked his wings into his side. On his way down the stairs Golden noticed he was shaking. Not because he was hurt, but he absentmindedly rubbed his jaw as he thought. Either he was shaking from the blood that was pumping through his body, or he was scared. Scared of things that he would do if ponies pushed him far enough. Golden shook his mane out then walked out the front door to get some fresh air in his lungs.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

As soon as Golden left the room Silver felt relieved. He looked to Quill and said in a somewhat more grateful voice then usual "Thanks *hic* for saving meh."
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Quill watched Bolt leave, shocked at Bolt's violence. He turned his attention back to Silver.

"No problem." He said. "Do you think you can stand now?" Quill was worried about Silver, he hoped that Silver didn't have any permanent injuries.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Silver smiled at Quill and said in a slurred voice. "No worries... budday. I'm ushed to dis. This happens at Leasht once a *hic* week." As soon as the speaking commenced Silver puked on the floor and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am

Quill sighed as he looked at Silver passed out on the floor. He maneuvered Silver so that he was on Quill's back and carried him back to the bed. Quill then cleaned up the vomit as best as he could, as well as the mess Bolt and Silver had made downstairs. One book was damaged beyond repair.

"I hope the librarian doesn't notice." Quill thought to himself. He knew first-hoof how protective librarians are of their books. When every thing was as clean as it could be, Quill took his quill and scroll back up to the bedroom where Silver was resting. He placed them on a writing desk, and began to write while waiting for Silver to wake up.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Silver woke up in two hours time. A groan came out of his mouth and he rolled off the bed.

"You cannot believe how much this hurts." Said Silver smirking as he barely got up from the ground. "Oh well I've had worse pains so this is nothing. Well I'm off now." Silver began to limp his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 pm

"You sure you're alright? I can get a nurse to look at you if you want." Quill offered. He hated seeing ponies in pain and Silver didn't look like he would make it very far, even if it happened to him alot.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh no worries." Said Silver trying to get Quill to stop worrying. "This is a common thing that happens to me. You can go work on making your book, or whatever. I'm fine. Well thanks anyway." Silver walked out the door and left the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the art of the book   the art of the book - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the art of the book
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next