My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The work of an engineer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

The work of an engineer Empty
PostSubject: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 pm

As usual Metal was behind the couter of his Workshop, having his goggles on and a screwdriver in his hoof. On the counter was something that looked like a piece of hoof armor, with a mechanism attached to it. He looked at the shop door a bit before he countinued adjusting the thing

His daughter was sitting on the stairs next to the counter that lead to the Apartment of Metal and his wife. She was sitting ther quietly reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:54 am

Moments later a massively tall figure cloaked in grey stepped inside and the cool autumn breeze followed after him. Revenant smiled when he saw the young filly as he approached the counter. He spoke in a deep and low voice that was not dissimilar to the rumbling thunder, yet if was soft and gentle at the same time "Is this where Master Metal Spark would be found?"  He sat down before the counter, drawing his hood a bit lower and sweeping his eyes over the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 am

Metal raised his head as he heard someone walking in, he took off his goggles and looked at him "Um yes, thats me" Metal said, as he gave the figure a quite confused look "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:51 am

"That remains to be seen, but for now, my armour needs repairs." His horn ignored with magic as he undid the clasps of his platemail. He gritted his teeth together as he pulled it away from his body, and the second it left his skin blood began to drip and flow from him onto the floor. Almost every piece of armour was crushed, or torn open in some way. "Also, i-if you can reenforce the armour plates themselves, I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:15 am

"Of course" He said, taking some metal plates from his shelf. He put the armor parts on the counter and attached bigger plates on them "Where are you from? Ive never seen you around here" He said as he was working
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

"I'm new in town. Used to live in the Crystal Empire a long time ago."  He said someone n between labored breathes "I settled down here recently, used to be a sellsword. If a young mare by the name of Prima Bella comes by later, I wasn't here. She'd have my hide if she knew how bad I'm hurt. I will never again underestimate a timberwolf pack." He glanced at the filly on the stairs worriedly, he needed to treat his wounds but didn't want her to see them. He used his magic to lower his hood, revealing his striking features, and smiled at her. He Might have had a soft spot for foals...
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Star Spark gave him a little smile and kept reading her book. Metal handed him his armor parts "Here, they are repaired with thicker metal now." He said as he took the mechanical looking hoof armor again he was working on earlier and adjusted it with a small screwdriver
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:46 pm

He smiled at Metal Spark as he moved the armour to his saddle bags, and placed a bar of gold on the counter and slowly walking over to to the filly. He slowly laid down in front of her. his voice not its usual deep low tone, but instead was soft and gentle "Hello there young miss, what would your name be?" He smiled gently at her
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 pm

She looked up from her book and smiled a little "Im Star Spark" She said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:51 pm

"And what are you reading about Miss Star Spark?" He supposed he liked foals because they made it feel like he could almost remember something. And whatever it was, if left a warm feeling in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm

"Im reading about botany, I wanna be like my mom" She said showing him the cover of the book
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm

"A fan of plants, hm?" He smiled, reaching into one of his huge saddle bags "I might have something for you, but you must promise to share it with your mother, okay?" He looked at her as seriously as he could look at an adorable filly.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

She looked up with a bit of joy in her eyes "I promise!" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:16 pm

He pulled a large book from his bag, and placed iot before her. "It's a book written by the 13th royal alchemist of the Crystal Empire. It details almost every plant that grows in Empire, and what their uses are. It also tells how to make several potions and salves used for healing. And as far as I know, this is the only copy ever written." He smiled happily. The book and its contents had saved his life more times than he could count, but he'd memorized most of it by now.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm

She took it and jumped a little in joy "Thank you!" she went upstairs to gibe it to her mother

Metal looked at him "Are you a guard? Because of your armor and equipment" He said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:32 pm

"I used to be the Captain of the Crystal Guard. But that was a different time. As far as I know, I was never formally discharged, so I suppose I still am." He staggered to his hooves, limping back to the counter
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:36 pm

"I think I might have something that could be helpful for you" He said and handed him the piece of hoof armor equipped with mechanics "This has a blade you can extend and retract, and a rope with a hook that has a shooting mechanism to climb walls or any obstacles"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Revenant smiled, and placed it in his bag "Is there anyway I can repay you?" He leaned against the counter
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 pm

"You already did" He said smiling at him and cleaning his counter a little
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:48 pm

He turned towards the door "Very well. But if you ever need me, I'll be there. I promise" and with that he limped out of the shop and into the autumn twilight outside
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Metal sorted some tools in his shelf and looked out the window a few times
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:30 pm

The next day Rvenant limped into Metal's workshop once more, though with a different purpose this time. He wore his cloak still, but his legs and most of his body were covered in bandages. "Ah, hello again Master Spark." He smiled as he walked up to the counter
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Good day Revenant" Metal said as he approached behind the counter "How can I help you"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 pm

He laughed a bit "Well I'm out of work with my injuries and all, and was wondering if I could help Star Spark with her studies to fill the time." He sat down at the counter
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:45 pm

"Sure follow me" He said going up the stairs and opening the door to the apartment where Star is playing with her younger brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The work of an engineer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next