My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Day of Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:48 pm

We come to find Red Harvest taking a nap in the Town Square. It was a long and hard day of work. Feeding the masses is never an easy job. He just wanted to rest his hooves, back, and just plain rest. Other ponies may have been watching him thinking it was pretty odd, but it's not like he would've known. At least he got the harvest and sold a majority of it.

Lying down on a bench, he quickly knocks out, lightly snoring, wrapping himself in his wings for a makeshift blanket. They hardly got any use anyway Even though he clearly needed his rest, and passed out in roughly 10 seconds, he was still a light sleeper. Almost the lightest of taps could wake him....
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Violet had been walking for quite some time. She had made her way though Ponyville and wound up in Town Square. Her leg were tired and her hooves sore. She noticed a bench that was occupied by what looked like a sleeping pony with his wings wrapped around him as a make shift blanket.

She thought that this was as good a places as any to take a rest. Violet sat down gently, as not to wake him. She closed her eyes and relaxed and at that moment she realized just how hungry she was. Her stomach growled loudly and she looked around for a place to get a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/casey.rhea.9
Wild Card

Wild Card

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Red jumps up at the sound of the pony's stomach growling. As he pops up, he smacks the pony with his wing accidentally. He jumps off the bench and apologizes to the mare for hitting her. "So sorry ma'am. Didn't mean to hit you. Or disturb you, I'm so sorry. I was just taking a nap, been working all day long.

He starts to pay more attention to how he was woken up. Clearly this pony was starving. And he had a few tasty ears of corn left on him. How convenient. "You seem pretty hungry. Lucky for you, I had some fresh ears left over from today. He hands her one and takes one for himself. "Don't mind paying, you can just eat it. I feel mighty generous today."
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 am

Violet jumped a little herself when the pony woke. His wing had messed up her mane some what, but she didn't mind, she blew some hair out of her eyes and smiled politely. "Don't worry, you didn't hurt me. I'm sorry for waking you."

She was surprised by his gesture and gladly took the ear of corn. It smelled wonderful and made her stomach growl again. She blushed slightly and thanked him. "Thank you very much! I didn't realize how much of an appetite I worked up exploring." She took a big bite and was amazed by how Delicious it was. She could barely contain herself and finished it a lot faster then she should have. "That was amazing! Did you grow it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 am

Red was amazed at how hungry she was. Seems like everypony in town is in the need of some corn. Good day for him. "That's like the appetite of a pony who hasn't seen food for days. And yes, I do grow these myself. Been workin' the farm for quite a while now. Some ponies say I'm too young to work it all alone. But their taste buds say otherwise."

Red was starting to drift in and out of sleep. He was still pretty tired, even after freaking out like that. "Before I pass out, what's your name?" Might as well learn now before he falls over asleep
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 am

Violet was impressed that this little pony had grown this amazing corn by himself. She could tell just by looking at him that he was very tired, he had probably been working all day. The pony asked for her name and she smiled. "My name is Violet. I've been walking around Ponyville all day and I never thought to stop for something to eat, and I can understand why the other ponies buy your corn its amazing. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:23 am

(One thing: Red is around 16 years old. Not very little)
"Violet? That's a really nice name. I'm Red Harvest. It's not a great name, but it's my name nonetheless. And thanks about the amazing thing" Red is borderline unconscious from sleep. "Do you know of any places more comfy and private than this bench that's nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 am

(Sorry, I was mainly talking about his size not age. His listed as Tall and lanky and that made me think skinny)

Violet could plainly see that Red needed a nap. She had seen a nice shady spot under a tree just a little way down the road on her walk. "Red Harvest sounds like a great name to me. There's a shady spot down the road." she said as she pointed in the right direction. "I can watch your corn for you if you want to take a nap" She said with a smile. Violet was always ready to help in any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Red just barely caught was she was saying, swaying from side to side. "Yeah......I'll go and do that..... Thanks ya miss.... You have no idea what this kinda stress...... Can to to a Pegasus..... Hehe... That rhymes.... He wandered the best he could under a tree, curled up and passed out, wrapping himself in his wings again. This was a pretty good spot. No noise, no light, comfy grass, this can work. Beats walking all the way back to the farm for some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Day of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day of Work   Long Day of Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Day of Work
Page 1 of 1