My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaotic Switch-a-roo!

Go down 
+4
Delix
piefan
Fireseeker
TerminalMarch
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Lou wrote:
(What about Disco?

((Oh, of course.... damn... We need one more pony...))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 pm

(Enigma, you could count Heart as one character and Diamond as another, then we'd have enough characters! :) )
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:53 am

((I'd love to. It makes more sense for them to travel to Ponyville together than alone, anyway. I'm using Diamond for the swap with Delix, so Heart will swap with Wick, if everyone's good with that ^^))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:21 pm

(All fine by me! And just so everyone knows, I'll be using Bucky for this :3 )
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 6:28 pm

((Sorry to change it up last minute but I think I might use Velvet instead of Wick, she can still switch with Heart, though! ^^))
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:53 pm

((No problem- Heart Hates over-the-top fashions, this is going to be interesting. Heh. I'll do Diamond and Heart's introduction then!))

"This was a terrible idea," Diamond was saying amibly, as the pair trotted down from the Ponyville station platform.
 "It was your idea!" Heart protested.
 "And ain't it your job to stop me when I have terrible ideas? Come on, Heart, let's get this over with. We shouldn'ta left Manehattan- I can feel some plain bad luck coming on, and now look..." He cast his gaze skyward... and frowned and a huge, black cloud(? It had to be a cloud) was just obscuring the sun. "It's going to rai-" His eyes widened as the object split and little slices of shadow started raining from the sky. "Ark-!"
 The rest of Diamond's sentence vanished in a strangled cough when a missile of something black and sticky slammed into his rump and knocked him over. He lay slumped in the dirt, out cold.
 "Mont! Are you al-" a second blob of darkness crashed into Heart Dealer and within moments she lay beside her brother on the ground, both of them unconscious and unaware of the chaos errupting further into Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 pm

(Alright!
The current list, for everyone's future references, is
Lou (Bucky) - Doodle (Doodle Bug)

Delix (Metal Spark) - Enigma (Diamond Dealer)

Writer (Misty Quill) - Pie (Green Cream)

Enigma (Heart Dealer) - Disco (Wick)

I might update this once I know what characters everyone's using! Let me know if I got any of the characters wrong! Also, my intro for this will be coming soon, as soon as I think of something good to write :P )

Last edited by Lou on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 1:39 am

Upon seeing the cloud of darkness over Ponyville, Green Cream had immediately decided to investigate. Closing up her stall - there were no customers anyway - for the time being, she flitted up to the sky, examining it. She wasn't a weatherpony, but this had come up in school once or twice: whatever it was, it was not natural. For a while, she occupied herself prodding it, hoping an explanation would make itself clear.

It didn't.

She had a business to run, and while she was more than willing to close it for a few hours, it was only barely getting by with its normal schedule. Maybe half an hour passed before she decided to leave the cloud alone. It would probably show up in the news or something in a few days, then she would find out what had happened. Just as she began heading back to the marketplace, however, she felt a sudden, burning sensation in her flanks, as if boiling water had been poured onto them.

"OW OW OW OW!" Not exactly her most coherent statement, but the pain was nigh on unbearable. Wings trashing about, she flew haphazardly onto safe ground, whereupon she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Bucky trotted carefully down to the town square, his golden eyes locked on the sky. It didn't look so good up there, it was all dark and nasty...Hopefully the weather ponies would do something about that. The pegasus stallion shrugged his shoulders as he walked, looking around shyly and somewhat grateful to not have the weight of his guitar pressing down on his back.

Suddenly the faint sounds of ponies screaming made him freeze in place. What the hay was going on? He picked up his pace to a light gallop, scanning the area. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just...Wait, were those ponies over there unconscious?

He was nearly yanked off his hooves by an excruciating pain in his flanks. The blue stallion wobbled unsteadily, having just enough time to let out a groan before crashing to the ground, having lost consciousness just like the others.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Metal was just sorting a few tools in his workshop when he heard a few ponies screaming outside.
He went out to see what was going on, but right after he stepped out of his shop, he got struck by a dark thing falling from the sky. He fell, but got up again, rubbing his head "What in equestria was that?" he said as he checked himself for injuries. He noticed his cutie mark was completely gone and replaced by a few cards "This is wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:32 pm

((I decided to go ahead and use Wick for my partner's reference!))

Ponyville was always a nice place to visit

Canterlot was classy and refined sure, but the small town had such a rustic and relaxed air about it, it always seemed to get his creative juices flowing. He was currently making his way to the town square, his magic emanating from his horn and enveloping the area a couple of feet around him, picking up obstacles so that he could avoid them. He often came to populated areas just to listen to ponies going about their daily lives, and in a quaint town such as this, it was interesting to see what was going on in everypony's lives.

His ears swiveled as he trotted towards the square, or what he assumed was the square, his sense of direction wasn't the best for obvious reasons, but he was following the sound of ponies voices, to find were most of them convened. He shivered as he felt his fur itch uncomfortably, some tense feeling in the atmosphere was making it stand on end, a storm maybe? But it didn't feel like static from an electrical storm, it was just a strange discomfort, crawling up his back like an insidious worm.

He caught the sound of something, happening, as he stopped, trying desperately to figure out what it was. His anxiety was getting the better of him, usually his blindness didn't bother him a bit, but right now he really did wish he could see what was around him. If he could have seen, he would have spotted a dark ooze hurtling his way, but instead he was completely caught off guard, letting out a startled cry of pain as he was thrown to the ground. He was out for several minutes before he weakly hobbled to his feet, feeling himself itching all over from this pervasive feeling of wrong. He bit his lip and cast his spell over himself, nothing seemed out of order, but his flank sure was itching with discomfort.

He stood for a moment to collect himself before breaking into a run towards the town square, hoping to find someone who could tell him what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:23 am

Doodle bounced wildly around trying to find out what had happened and what she could do to fix her mistake. She darted behind a random street stall in hopes no pony would know it was her that caused the 'cloud' of evil to separate like that. "Oh no... oh no oh no!!! What do I do??" Every pony will be so mad and... She paused as her mouth fell agape upon seeing so many ponies unconscious as she had been ... at least she hoped they were unconscious... She finally let out the breath of air she'd unknowingly held as they all began waking up.

Doodle then sank to the ground to collect her own thoughts ... what would she have told the princesses if the ponies around her had suddenly been ... No! She violently shook the thought out of her head letting her wings droop. She checked the mark that now adorned her flank again to find it still there. 'Nope, this isn't a dream...' she thought quietly wondering if it had anything to do with the thing she broke? If it was even broken in the first place? But... how was she supposed to know such a dangerous cloud would loom over places... some of the black comets headed far off... she seriously didn't want to know where they went but she was also curious if the ponies it hit were ok... She walked over to the nearest pony and poked them politely on the shoulder.

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 am

Diamond Dealer snorted awake. "Wha- who-" He blinked blearily, shaking his head quickly from side to side. His vision cleared as he scrambled up, coming face to face with a pinto pegasus.
"Heart, wake up-" he hissed, nudging his unconscious sister with his hind hoof as he appraised the stranger. "Who're you? What's going on?"
"Mont..." he heard faintly from behind him.
"Quiet, Heart, I don't trust her... Who knows what happened to us-"
"MONTIE!"
"What?!" he demanded, whirling around to face his sister.
"Our... cutie marks..."
"What about my-" Diamond's eyes landed on his rump and he gasped. "No! No-nononono-" He spun in circles, chasing his tail as he stared disbelievingly at his flank.
Heart looked helplessly at the pegasus who had woken Diamond. "Who are you? Do you know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:15 pm

((Nudge. Anybody? We were going so well, you guys...))
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 pm

((We need to poke them!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Switch-a-roo!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2