My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaotic Switch-a-roo!

Go down 
+4
Delix
piefan
Fireseeker
TerminalMarch
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Chaotic Switch-a-roo! Empty
PostSubject: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Doodle was happily making her rounds on your average bright and sunny day, delivering both smiles and art to their new homes while gleefully skipping and humming a song she had picked up from the local Pony-ville elementary school! The sky suddenly darkened, as a large black shape appeared to hover directly over her or at least her general area. Confused on why the sky had suddenly lost it's sense of time, she looked upwards, let a small gasp escape and saw a a strange black and silvery thing trying to block out the sun!

"Hey you!" She shouted at shape as she bent down low, fluffed up her wings and coat instinctively attempting to make herself look bigger. "Quit being rude and blocking out our sun!! Celestia won't like this!! Well, not that I know her or even talk to her but STILL!" Before thinking, Doodle leapt into the air and rocketed towards the shape silently hoping it wasn't millions of miles away in space. To her surprise, she pierced it...

Or at least she thought she did... She didn't remember touching it but suddenly it broke up into several different black shapes and just floated there for a while. "Yes! I di-EEP!" Doodle celebrations cut short as the blobs suddenly began to fall... no, not fall... bolt back to the ground in the directions of several different ponies. Upon realizing this, Doodle let out a terrified gasp and bolted after them as fast as possible unaware of the one directly behind her! "LOOK OUUUUUT!!!" She screamed as loud as she could trying desperately to catch up to the mysterious blob headed towards the closest stallion!

She suddenly lost consciousness as the blob directly behind her hit her with full force, causing a cavity within the ground near where a crowd had gathered! It felt like she'd only been out for a few minutes... but something was wrong... something felt... off although she couldn't pinpoint it... She slowly got out of the hole and looked at every pony who had been hit. "Is every pony alright?" she asked coughing up a huge cloud of dirt that she had accidentally eaten upon the crash.

She suddenly and dramatically stopped while checking if any feathers were broken or bent letting out a huge gasp! "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! My cutie mark has been stolen!!!" She quickly darted around looking for the thief who's cutie mark she now apparently had.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Biorhythm looked up as he saw the strange object obscure the sun, narrowing his eyes as it split into hundreds of tiny dark orbs that began rocketing towards ponies, he winced as he was struck by one of these odd orbs and knocked out cold.

The dark gray stallion opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his head, recoiling slightly at the pain before checking himself for injuries before noticing that his cutie mark had vanished, replaced by a pulsating black blob. "What the hay is going on?!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 pm

The two of Ponyville may seem like a small, humble town for most ponies isn Equestria, but it was quite the lively settlement compared to what Smith Wesson was used to. Having travelled from the south to visit an old friend, he'd been advised to stop to visit the quaint little town.

Trotting through the town square, the world suddenly seemed to darken around him. Perplexed, Wesson tilted his stetson up in time to witness a large, metallic silver sphere burst into pieces and shoot across the sky. His curious gaze turned into alarm when he noticed one rocketing towards him.

He instinctively reached inside his waistcoat only to remember he'd left all of his usual 'tools' in Appaloosa to avoid trouble. The silver ball hit him and darkness fell. Smith Wesson awoke moments later. He wasn't unused to waking from an unconscious state in confusion so quickly got back to his hooves and brushed himself off.

"What in the hay was that?" he questioned, as he looked over himself to check for injuries. Apart fro the usual scars, he seemed unscathed and-

Wesson froze when he noticed his cutie mark. It was no longer his cutie mark. In its place sat a pencil.

"Well, that ain't right."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:30 am

Ponyville always seemed to offer a pleasant retreat from the hustle and bustle of Canterlot. So it was no surprise that the young artist found himself returning often. He'd always heard talk of Ponyville being the town of daily disaster, but in all his time visiting he had never encountered such things, even a rude resident was often unheard off to the sightless stallion.

But there was a first time for everything.

He'd found himself trotting through the Town Square, hoping to perhaps do some paintings, all around him his sensitive ears and powerful magical aura could pick up the movement and voices of ponies. He felt a twinge of concern when everything went suddenly dead silent and still. He didn't see the...Thing...Blocking out the sun, but he felt the sudden absence of heat against his skin, he had a fairly short coat and albinism to thank for that, and looked upwards to squint hard towards the sky, as if he could catch a glimpse through the inky blackness of his blindness, to see what was blocking the warmth of the sun.

Then he heard a sound, almost like an explosion but not quite as violent. It was a breaking noise, and a sound almost like something whistling through the sky. Falling. He didn't see it coming and so didn't have time to react when he was struck by the falling...Whatever it was...And was sent unconscious on the ground.

When he came around moments later he struggled to shaky hooves and panted, igniting his horn and feeling a slight panic when the spell didn't feel as strong, he lifted a hoof to feel over his horn, relieved to find it undamaged. But he still struggled to keep the spell going, and couldn't shake the weird, wrongness, he felt. What was going on?!

He flicked his ears when he heard the sounds of a crowd, stumbling blindly in that direction as his magic sputtered in and out of use, "W-what's going on? What happened?" His voice held an edge of fear as he addressed whomever might have been within earshot of him.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:51 am

Metal was just sorting a few tools in his workshop when he heard a few ponies screaming outside.
He went out to see what was going on, but right after he stepped out of his shop, he got struck by a dark thing falling from the sky. He fell, but got up again, rubbing his head "What in equestria was that?" he said as he checked himself for injuries. He noticed his cutie mark was completely gone and replaced by a paintbrush "This is wrong.."
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 pm

NOT IN CHARACTER
Hey guys. I was thinking I might like to join you, if it's open to all and is still current?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:16 pm

OOC: I don't think this is still current, sorry :(
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:42 am

OOC: Oh well. Thanks Lou.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:52 am

((It can be though! I'm still super busy but I'd love to start this back up again!! We'd need to re-roll for cutie marks though but that shouldn't be an issue! This little sub-section doesn't have to be just for this one little rp! You can make your own underneath it!))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:32 pm

(OOC: Alright! I'd like to start this up again too, we can definitely re-roll :3 And by other RPs you mean other cutie mark switchy things, right? Like, individual pairs?)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:22 pm

((Yup! This section is for mlp switch-a-roos! Anyone can make a topic here but this topic is mainly dedicated for starting the storyline I've been thinking of ^^ Just have fun! As long as how it has been created (the switching cutiemarks) isn't too over the top and makes sense ^^))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 pm

(OOC: Awesome! :)
Yeah, I do think we should re-roll, since you, Enigma, and I are still interested. I bet other people are still interested too :3)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:30 pm

((The thing is, they didn't all post so it got messed up and swapped. There's also the issue of everyone not being able to be on all the time so whoever gets on needs a pretty clear schedule or at least post once to every three days considering the others who want to role play as well! My schedule is gonna clear up around the holidays so I should have more time!

http://us22.chatzy.com/91037738304468 Here is the Chatzy link to re-roll! You remember the command? It is "/choose Doodle Bug, Lou, Enigma" you know, minus all those who have been chosen as well as yourself XD We'd need one more person to join! We can also further discuss things there if we need to! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Im still interrested too ^.^
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Now.. do we have to do a re-roll of all people?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:54 pm

((Yeah, Enigma got you and I've got Lou but now we have Writer so we need one more person or Someone could use two oc's!))
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:52 am

((Could I join as well, with Green Cream? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:26 pm

(I rolled and got Enigma :)
The people left to be chosen are Doodle, Writer, and Piefan, I believe!)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:29 pm

hey me too o3o
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:07 pm

((Alright, so far we have:

Lou - Doodle

Delix - Enigma

Writer - Pie

Remember, if people are chosen, remove them from the list unless they use two OCs!))

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Doodle Bug wrote:
((Yeah, Enigma got you and I've got Lou but now we have Writer so we need one more person or Someone could use two oc's!))

(So...Doodle has me and Enigma has Delix?)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Lou wrote:
Doodle Bug wrote:

(So...Doodle has me and Enigma has Delix?)

Yeah, but I wouldn't want people upset incase someone wanted a preroll :) ))
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:19 am

I'd still be interested in doing with with Wick if I'm allowed ;u; I was so stoked for the other one ;o;
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Doodle Bug wrote:
((Alright, so far we have:

Lou - Doodle

Delix - Enigma

Writer - Pie

Is that everyone, then? Can we get the party started? :)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:03 pm

(What about Disco?)

Last edited by Lou on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Switch-a-roo!   Chaotic Switch-a-roo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Switch-a-roo!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next