My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC's first day in Kindergarten!

Go down 
+6
Mriia
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz
Korenav
Iccy Gear
Indigo Surprise
dontpressenter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:39 am

Indigo had a library in his home too, but it was bigger than the others', definitely. It was so tall he couldn't grab most of them. Since his library was tall, it had to be big. And it was as long as the house too! Indigo was very unimpressed with the garden story so far. His Mama had a garden outside and he got to help her in it, though she never let Papa help. If the teacher couldn't get the plants to grow then she was a bad gardener.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

She delayed her answer as Mrs. Dream began relating the tale of an older Manehattan.

"Let's!" she breathed with false enthusiasm. She had taken the liberty of mopping a stray tear on Silver's cheek with her embroidered handkerchief.

"It'll be you, and me, and that charmin' lil' what's-it between your ears against all the evil in the world," she elaborated all too loudly. She indicated their targets with darting glances directed at Ticky, but more so Night and Sprinkle. She thus moved to rally his conviction, having not only offered him acceptance, but also having promised to safeguard his dear patterned spinner hat.

"Lest ya' strike first, that cap's as good as theirs, hun'. Think p-preee-emptive...ly." She returned her stare to the teachers and feigned attentiveness.

*edited, didn't read things properly

Last edited by 1ncnspcuous on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 pm

With Goldens verbal release, he felt a bit more at ease with the whole situation. He looked towards his mother, who smiled back at him warmly, then turned around and walked off. Golden pranced to a nearby table and dove into the chair. Sitting back up awkwardly.

"Tell us the story of the little white cloud!"

Golden blurted out.

My mommy reads that to me at bedtime."

Golden added shyly, before looking around the class and waving shyly at all the ponies. oblivious to the fact that he cut Peach Dream off mid-story.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Last edited by bob on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

"My daddah works in lower Manehattan!" Ticky pipped up, beaming with a smile. She quickly looked around and sunk into her seat, again drawing attention to herself. She hoped to just enjoy the story. Maybe a story about smart ponies or magic. She liked those.

Her ears twitched as she heard other ponies talking while the story was trying to be told. She quickly faced them and gave a loud 'Shhhhhhhh!' at them. How bad of them to interrupt the teacher. They were not going to get any stickers next to their names on the board.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 am

As Peach told her tale, Nameless was instantly reminded why she preferred Rules and Regulations over something like, say, The Little White Cloud. That was the dullest night Nameless had experienced in her fillyhood.

"And then the little cloud..."

"You already said it cried two times already!"

"I am just trying to read this, Something-something. Look here, see?"

"But that's silly! Why would you write the same thing four times?"

Though Peach's story was blessedly free of that fault, it was still greatly mediocre. Nameless stifled a yawn, whilst looking over the class, half of which were about as interested as she was. She would have to keep an eye on them. Specially that pegasus filly, Victoria, who looked as innocent as a foal. That is, as innocent as a foal trying her very best to look innocent.

And the colt who was playing with the block too, Intelligent, who rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at the more enthusiastic members of the class. He wasn't even trying to hide his distaste and disinterest, sneaking glances at Peach's mystery box.

On the flip side, Silver seemed to have been engrossed by the story, despite Victoria's attempts. As for Ticky, well... She would have been listening attentively to something as strange as Rules and Regulations with full enthusiasm, she supposed. Such brown-nosing may not win popularity points with her peers, but they were blessedly easy to manage.

For now, Nameless feigned interest in Peach's tale, whilst keeping a strict eye on the class.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Icarus looked in interest in Peach's Story, The drawing he was doodling half-done on his desk.

Sure, He was still scared out of his wits being between the two filly pegasai, but this story promised to be good. Almost like Daddy's stories of Adventure! Though, None could beat the one he was being read at home now... With the Non-Princess-Princess Buttercup, The Cruel Prince Humperdink, The Swordfighter Steel Fencer, the Gentle Giant Brute Strength, And, of course, the Hero Black Mask, Who was really...

Icarus blinked again and looked back to the story. Gotta listen to the Story.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 pm

'Shhhhhhhh!'

Went a little filly in front, she seemed to direct it Golden who instantly shrunk down behind his desk at the back, he felt like stealing one of the colts building block wall so that he could hide behind it.

"Sorry."

Golden mumbled. Sensing an opportunity, Golden quickly dashed to a seat next to the building block unicorn and took a seat next to him.

"Hi! I'm Golden Bolt."

Golden repeated in his ear.

"I like your building block wall. Can I see it?"

Golden asked, curiosity in his eyes.

"Maybe I can make one too."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 am

Vicky averted her stare until her agitation subsided.

She swore not to entertain Silver's passiveness, however containing her rebuttle as Nameless's sweeping glances momentarily fell upon her. The filly returned a premeditated smile that portrayed sincere inquisitiveness. She and Vicky seemed to regard one another with a mutual skepticism. When Miss Nameless's scrutiny returned to the whole, Vicky resumed cajoling Silver.

"Cancer untended only grows, friend. Hark; yonder sits that green bean wit' wings." She apathetically flicked a curl in Sprinkle's direction. "Word has't he's gonna' claim that lovely hat of yours... if you sh'll let it be, confess and be hanged." She pressed him resolutely, testing their newly established alliance.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 am

Last edited by bob on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Intel looked at Bolt strangely. Yes, he knew who he was. He just stated his name a few minutes before. Plus, Intel highly doubted the pegasus' ability to build any kind of structure that remotely compared to his. He didn't have the attention span for one, anyway. Didn't he know that if older ponies were talking, it was best to at least look like you were listening? Just in case they decided to ask you to repeat what they said? Intel immediately filed this pony under 'idiot', and thus didn't want to talk with him.

Instead he motioned to the fool that he should listen by pointing at him, then at his ears, and finally at the teacher speaking. The noise in the classroom was already stupid enough without him talking, and he was formulating a cunning plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC's first day in Kindergarten!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: