My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC's first day in Kindergarten!

Go down 
+6
Mriia
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz
Korenav
Iccy Gear
Indigo Surprise
dontpressenter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 am

(It is time.)

It was time. The youngish mare prepared herself for the undertaking she was about to undergo. Working in a kindergarten, or 'children's garden'. Taking a few deep breaths, the mare opened the door...

To see a scene of absolute chaos in front of her. A colt was sobbing underneath a desk, a filly was crying after being kicked by an angry colt, and two colts were taking shelter from the entire fracas, one behind a desk, the other behind...some building blocks.

There was another thing that the mare had noticed, and that was a distinct lack of any grown ponies. She was the responsible one here. Then again, what sort of irresponsible parents would simply dump their foal in a room with other foals.

"Parents," she muttered under her breath, before exclaiming to the congregation, "Alright, my little ponies! Please take your seats! Please take your seats!" One of the foals, the colt behind the blocks, moved to his desk cautiously.

She would deal with the crying ponies after they had all been settled, she supposed. For now, it seemed as though her superior wasn't here to take her through the motions of this, so she would have to wing it. Pity she wasn't a pegasus. Or a unicorn for that matter.

As she picked up her chalk she wondered if these ponies could read. Oh, well. She wrote her name in big capital letters. Internally, she got ready for some arguments and blame games right off the bat. She hoped that she would be able to address them.

"Hello," she said, after writing it, "My name is Ms Nameless. I am so happy to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Mean is she who insults everyone! Now shut your mouth before I get more mad!" Sprinkle yelled with fury. If she went on any more, he would not hesitate to keep kicking her. Just then, somepony he didn't even notice told everyone to sit down. Of course Sprinkle immediately sat down on the desk he was already standing on. Sprinkle couldn't quite read yet, so he sounded it out in his head. Naa-mee-leess. Nawmeeleess.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:05 pm

"Ge off me!!" Night Hollered Flailing her limbs at the other pony, Night didn't notice if any of her hooves made contact.

Throwing the Filly off of her Night towered over her once again. "And don't call me a she ether! My moms will get angry!" Night said, stomping her hooves at the stupid filly. "An he's right," She pointed at the hot tempered foal that kicked the prissy girl in the first place. "Don hurt people with words less you are ready to get hurt back!"

As Night finished her speech the teacher came in. Flicking her tail at the filly Night stomped off to take a seat by the gray colt she had been intending to torment earlier.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am

"...Mongrel," she muttered under her breath.

Little Vicky rolled onto her belly after the two had found their seats. Her distress all too quickly evaporated, precipitating a complacent smile. Be she Marat, these were but a few of the many Corday's determined to bring harm to her.

One subservient foal helped her to her hooves and they waltzed to their respective seats.

She examined the new teacher automatically. Her flank bore a very opaque blue and her mane was combed and dressed. Victoria attributed pragmatism to her posture. Above all, she seemed tired.

"Miss Nameless is a charming name," she piped up, exercising cautious sycophancy.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 am

Last edited by bob on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am

Ticky quickly put her book down and smiled. The teacher was here! Now she could get to showing how good she was at school.

Quickly she darted to a desk closest to the front and sat down, staring at the teacher eagerly. "Hewo Mrs Namewess! I'm Tickycwock!" She said aloud, having no regard for what anypony would think of her name.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:49 am

Nameless smiled at the trainwreck of the class, but her mind was working overtime. "Hello, Tickyclock," she said kindly, "That was a good idea. Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" She smiled directly at the colt hiding under his desk. "That way, we won't be strangers to each other anymore! I think that sounds like a good idea!"

Her eyes cast over where there had been a fight a few seconds before, she will have to deal with that, but the participants were playing their cards close to their chest. "And if we're not strangers to each other, then we can all be friends!"

Ms Nameless started pointing to random ponies and asking them to say their names and three things about themselves, making sure to nod encouragingly and trying to act as though each one of them was positively enthralling. It wasn't hard, but Something wondered if she was all there is to teach this...rustic group of ponies.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 am

Barreling threw the door at a half gallop Peach skidded to a stop at the teachers desk. The boxes of supplies she had been carrying with her came a moment behind and were set down on the desk.

Turning to the other Teacher she grinned sheepishly. "I'm so sorry I am late, but I just couldn't leave my husband tied up like that! he would have been late for work, you understand?" Catching her breath Peach turned to the class.

"Hello all my little Fillies and colts! Why don't we continue with Ms. Nameless introductions!" She had heard enough to know what was going on before she darted into the room.

"Here I will go! My name Is Mrs. Peach Dream, I'm one of your teachers, I love teaching little fillies and colts, and I love to garden."

That done she Let Nameless continue directing the class. some papers fell out of one of her boxes, and something inside let out a tiny 'mew' Peach hurried over to it and shushed what was inside. "Shhh, your supposed to be a surprise for in case they are good little ponies." She said this with a sidelong glance at the class, having said it just loud enough for the class to hear.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Indigo quickly got into a desk beside Intel. When it came to be his turn to give his name, he couldn't think of anything about his self. "Um... my name is Indigo Surprise... and... my mane is brown?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh dear she was so late! ShadowFall scurried as fast as her small legs would carry her to the school. She hadn't meant to be late. She'd gotten up early even, but going to school was made her so nervous. What if nopony liked her? She wasn't exactly very pretty, even if her mother told her she was. What if they were mean? Her parents had eventually given her an encouraging shove out of the house to get her moving. 'Everypony went to school,' her father said, 'and they were probably all just as nervous.'

ShadowFall wasn't so sure about that, but at least most of the rest of them weren't late! Quietly as she could, the young pegasus slipped into class and found a seat next to a unicorn colt (Iccy). Hopefully no one had spotted her sneaking in so late. She managed a shaky smile for her neighbor before realizing she was supposed to give her name. "I'm..um..ShadowFall," she squeaked out nervously. What else could she say? "Um... I have a brother and a sister and...I like books." Was that three things or only two?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 am

Intel smirked as Ms Nameless (if that was her true name) almost fell over in shock when Ms Dream (ditto) came charging in. His smirk only grew as he set his eyes on the mysterious box. It was going to be his.

His masterplan was temporarily derailed by his turn to introduce himself. "My name is Intelligent Design," he declared proudly, "I like building things, I like knocking them down again and my favourite word is..." There was a pause as he organised his mouth to pronounce it correctly. "...ca- catash-trophy!" He gave a beaming grin and sat down again. He first learned that word at one of the play things that his parents made him go to, Hearth's Warming probably. After he first heard it, he held onto that word and didn't let it go, leaving it a bit mangled by his metaphoric embrace.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm

All too soon, it was Icarus' turn. "O-Oh, uh, m-my name is Ick-car-us G-gear... A-And, um... I-I have a l-library a-at home... A-and my d-daddy's a b-builder... A-and that's i-it..." He trailed off, looking back at his doodles.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 am

When it was Sprinkle Fuzz's turn, he blurted out "Im Sprinkle Fuzz! Im the awesomest pony ever! I like to race, fly, and play!" he said as he flew out of his seat, to show off that he could fly at such a young age. He then noticed a filly run in to class. "Wow, your late." he said to her as he slowly flew down back into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 am

"My name is Night Flare and I have two mommies! I'm the tallest in the class," She did tower over everyone in the class, with the exclusion of the teachers, being tall and thin. "And I was adopted!" She said this with no shame, but instead with the pride of a little pony who knew her parents loved her.

When her turn was over she glared at the girl who sat on the other side of the gray colt. She hoped she didn't have any idea's. The shy colt was her target.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:14 am

Victoria was quick to embrace this opportunity. Preceding the instructor's response, the filly slouched in her seat and craned her neck, leveling her snout with Silver's.

"Th'cap befits ya' well," she preluded in a hurried whisper. "Let not 'dat cursèd filly burger-ize your rightf'ly own'd."

She then regained a courtly posture, proceeding in an audible and candid voice. "Wot' keeps ya', friend? Do do me the pleasure a'warmin' up to us - to me," she implored enticingly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 am

"Um, yes?"

Nameless walked over to Silver's desk and looked underneath, giving a smile to the colt. "Look, my name is Something Nameless. I don't know my parents, but I have the best family in the world. My special talent is helping other ponies. And I want to make friends with everypony in this room, including you. So, please Silver, can you come out from under your desk? You don't have to, but it would make me happy."

Backing off, Nameless turned to the pony that whispered to Silver before. "I don't believe you've introduced yourself young miss. Can you please tell everypony your name and three special things about you?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 am

"I like reading and clocks and spinach ravioli!" Tickyclock interupted. She couldn't miss her chance to tell the teacher her favorite things. "...And I'm Tickycwock." She said much more quietly. Her odd speech taking over in her shy reaction to drawing so much attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

At the mention of ravioli, pleasing notions of gourmet tastes grazed her mind. These, Victoria immediately dismissed upon having been permitted to speak.

"Do pardon me, ma'am!" She squeaked, prefacing her speech with a shallow, punctuated breath. "My name's Victoria - Vicky, if ya' will. I," she paused to consider the question as though there existed a 'particularly correct' answer."I shall say I adore handsome gentlecolts n' lovely fillies, pretty things, and most'f all, a good chat." She caressed her feathered wing in a credible demonstration of humility.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Golden was literally shoved in through the door. Wide eyes and upright posture showed just how much fear he had building up in his tiny body. Upon seeing the class he immediately turned 180 and attempted to make a dash for it, only to be stopped by his mother. With a firm hoof blocking the only exit, Golden accepted his fate, sitting on his flank with a wall of tears threatening to break free from his huge eyes. He looked up at his mother. Expecting to see anger or disappointment, but instead saw a loving smile, that instantly picked his spirits back up.

"Tell them your name."

Came a gentle mares voice. Golden smiled, turned and faced the class, took a deep breath then blurted out:

"I'm Golden Bolt!"

A huge smile was plastered on Goldens face as he faced the class, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

ShadowFall glanced around as the other foals spoke and caught Night Flare glaring at her. She couldn't remember doing anything, what could have made her mad? She shrank back a little in her chair, biting her lip nervously. At least the colt next to her seemed nice and even quieter than she was. While the teacher was busy talking to colt hiding under a table, ShadowFall leaned a little closer to Icarus. "Do you really have a library?" she asked nervously. She loved books, but her parents only had a few that were mostly about stars.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 am

Icarus "Eeped" and looked to the filly next to him. "M-My M-Mommy and D-Daddy do... I-It's m-mostly B-Big P-Pony b-books, though... S-Sorry..." He said, Looking down at his book. Maybe he should ask the teacher to move, This was becoming scary being between the Tall Pegasus and the not-as-tall pegasus.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:35 am

"Pfft, everypony has a library," Intel said, rolling his eyes, unimpressed. Who cares if they were big pony books? They were still there to be devoured! Now that he was here, he wondered why he was so scared in the first place. Everypony else was more afraid than he was! With a few exceptions of course, but that can be mended. He idly played with a small block, throwing it up in the air and catching it with his magic. Sometimes, it failed and the block landed on the desk, much to his annoyance. Why couldn't he have gone to magic kindergarten instead of this place of chumps?

Ms Nameless met the new pegasus colt with a warm smile. "Hello, Golden Bolt! It is wonderful to meet you. I am Something Nameless and this is Peach Dream. We shall be your carers for today. Please, take any seat."

She beamed at the class. "Since so many of you seem to enjoy reading, I think we'll start off with a story!" It was here that her train of enthusiastic thought came to a screeching halt. "And, uh, Ms Dream? Do you have any stories to tell the class?"

Because I don't think 'Household Rules and Regulations' will be much of a hit.

Last edited by Intelligent Design on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 am

"My Mommies have lots of books, but they are all about psychology and how brains work." Night stuck out her tongue as if that was the last thing she would want to read about. Having grown board with glaring at the other Pegasus Nights eyes drifted to the teachers.

Having calmed whatever was inside of her box Peach Dream smiled and looked across the class. "I have a lot of stories! Ohh but what one would such a fine group of foals like to hear? hmmm." she made a show of thinking really hard.

"Many years ago, before you were born. I worked in lower Manehatten. I was a teacher there as well. Try as I might I couldn't get my garden to grow, the plants didn't like being in the city you see? The air was to dirty and I had no idea what to do!" Peach paused for a breath, and dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC's first day in Kindergarten!    OC's first day in Kindergarten!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC's first day in Kindergarten!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: