My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:30 am

(This dark alley got very busy all of a sudden xD )

It seemed Sunrise shared Aero's initial concerns about having an armed pony with them, but hearing Soul's explanation made him relax. Having an ex-guard with them would certainly keep trouble away. Her bladed wings looked mean enough to cut a manticore in half. Aero inspected them briefly, remarking on how similar they were to the bladed wings used historically by pegasus and griffon warriors, only modernised.

Aero then took notice of another arrival. A mare had appeared in the alley but was keeping her distance as she seemed to search from something she had dropped. So long as she wasn't a threat, Aero didn't seem bothered with her.

He looked to Sunrise and it was only then that he noticed something in the low light. Her eyes, a lovely light blue, appeared to be glazed over. Was she...?

Aero coughed before asking her, "Sunrise, would you like us to walk you home?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:26 am

"Some company can't hurt. I suppose so, if you want." she said. She was taken aback by Aero's sudden change in thought. She hated pity, but it was night. Probably very dark, seeing as she was in some sort of alley. He couldn't tell, could he?
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:48 am

A loud thud would be heard as Soul flies straight into a wall by accident, sliding down it "Ow; that hurt more than a bit." she said, shaking her head with a smile "But I'd be happy to walk home with my new bestie. My bench shouldn't be taken, and if it is; I'll just sleep in a doorway." she says cheerily, bouncing up.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 am

Lavender sighed, as she learned that they were friends. Still she could just walk away all of the sudden, that would seem out of place. Before her brain could tell her no, she trotted up to the group. "Have you seen a bag with about 30 bits in it? I seem to have misplaced it. I hope nopony stole it." Lavender said wearily. She wasn't lying. She had misplaced the bag, but that was a few weeks ago, so she had given up the search.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:41 am

Aero Dynamic nodded to himself as Sunrise agreed. It seemed best for them to accompany her, although if he was right, she was probably unhappy about it. Aero hated accepting help himself.

He jumped in shock when he heard a loud thud, only to realise it was Soul. No sooner had she hurt herself was the ex-guard back on her hooves and ready to go.

Aero watched the other pony approach them, asking for their help. Instinctively, Aero looked around himself, scanning the immediate area for any sign of the lost bag.

"I'm afraid I haven't," he replied, before thinking about the stallion from earlier, and muttering to himself, "Although I might know who took it."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:43 am

"Can't. Say I have, that is." Fluttering foal. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Soul looks around herself, twisting in a circle. "Nope; can't see it, have you checked the drain beside you? Ponies often hide stolen loot there." she said, rubbing her head. "So bestie, whereabouts do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 pm

"Oh.. okay." she looked in the drain. Sure enough there was a little bag, marked "L.S." sloppily in pen. "Thank you so much! How did you know about the drain?" she inquired. Maybe she was a thief. No, Lavender thought. If she was, she wouldn't give it away that easily. Either way, she was impressed she knew where to look.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:29 pm

Aero watched the scene unfold, mildly impressed as Soul helped Lavender find her missing bits. He made a mental note not to cross Soul.

His attention turned back to Sunrise, following up Soul's question. "Yes, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm

"Well... I actually need a place to stay. At least for a while. I still need to buy a home." She admitted, not turning to face her crowd. They'll laugh, but I really couldn't care less. she thought, reminding herself that she just needed a rental for a while.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 am

Soul thinks for a moment before turning to look at Sunrise "Hey, bestie; how many bits do you have? We could pool our money together and get a house, if you want; I'd love to have a roommate." she then looks at Lavender "You don't work as a guard without picking up a few tricks."

Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 am

"That's cool!" she said happily. "Umm, I heard you needed a place to stay? You can stay at my house if you want. There is plenty of room." she offered. Are you stupid Lavender? She just met you. She probably hates you for asking. You should have just shut up and walked away. Now you are going to make her feel awkward when she rejects you. her thoughts told her. "You don't have to, if you dont want to.." she added.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 am

Sunrise had nowhere to stay? This whole situation seemed to be getting more and more bizarre by the moment. Aero would have offered a place to stay but figured that everyone would find it strange for a random stallion to give her the offer. Besides, it seemed she was being given offers by both the others.

"It seems you're spoilt by choice, Miss Twinkle," Aero remarked amusedly, grinning as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Sunrise turned. Two offers, by new ponies. She had enough to by a house, and one was offering to help. "Hm... Well... I really don't-" she topped herself. Think, Sunrise. Technically, it's safer with the ex-Guard. You'd have protection. You would also have more spending money to help live. But, Soul seems like the very helpful type. Not really going to get any lighter if and when she finds out. she thought. But the new addition I don't even know the name of! I really can't say yes to that... Aero didn't even offer. Crud, this isn't easy. she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:07 am

Soul just spends the time flying around all the ponies, happily doing loops over their heads, deciding not to talk for once.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 am

Lavender stayed put, not moving and definitely not talking. Then she started thinking. Before she offered, she should have at least told her her name. "I'm Lavander, by the way." She said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Aero could see that Sunrise was having a difficult time deciding. Her conflict seemed to be written clearly on her face.
Soul and Lavender both seemed like nice ponies, not that Aero could fully judge them since he only just met both of them. Sunrise too for that matter.

Sensing that Sunrise might need an option out of this decision, Aero spoke up.

"If you need time to decide, you can rent a cheap room for a night at the hotel I'm in. It's not expensive and not too far from here. Decide in the morning?" he suggested, before only half-jokingly adding, "Hey, bunk in my room if you're a cheapskate."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:45 pm

"That won't be necessary. I just need to think." she growled at Aero. She didn't know why she was more tempted to take Aero's offer more than the mares. "But, I guess for the night, I will spend it with you. But, notice I will pay up to 200 bit's. That's my budget, you see."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Soul just listens to the talking, worn out from her flying about, she looks through her coin purse, checking she still had all her bits, content with it, she put her coin purse away again, staying silent as she planned the night's sleeping spot for herself.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Lavender was party unhappy but also partly untroubled by Sunrise's answer. "Oh, that's okay." She said. So much for making friends. She sighed, wondering if she would ever be good at the thing called "social interaction."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 am

Aero nodded, satisfied with her answer. He looked at the others. Both didn't seem to have any complaints, although they looked tired or unhappy.

"Very well. Hotel is this way," said Aero, leading the way at a trot down the road.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 am

She followed his hoof trots, being led to the hotel. She wondered what he'd say, if she was going to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)   Night-time has fallen...(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night-time has fallen...(OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2