My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some time off [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Some time off [open] Empty
PostSubject: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:48 am

The large home would look just like any other one in Ponyville, from the outside it followed the wooden slat design, the only hint of its purpose would be the large wooden sign hanging down 'The Cogshop' in bold painted letters on the board, encircled by a gear, going through the entrance would take one into a large shop area, racks filled with clockwork and furniture type items.

Switchblade leans against the store counter, a steaming cup of tea next to him, his goggles were in his forehead and his helmet on the counter next to him. There wasn't any customers currently in the store, so he simply relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:04 am

Aurora looks out side, then steps in."Hello? I'm here to see if you have any clocks- small ones, for a fireplace mantel- for sale?" Aurora looks at the relaxed shopkeeper--or, she assumed it was the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:06 am

Switchblade jolted up at the voice, tripping over backwards with a loud crash. He stumbles to his hooves, nodding to the mare as he walks over to a shelf stacked with small clocks, as he walks past she would be able to see his scarred eye and his scimitar that hung from his waist "These are the designs I currently produce, however I make each piece to the customer's request."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:36 pm

"Oh! Are you alright?" Aurora says, and then follows the colt over to the clocks. "Can I get thatsecond design is Ivory? How much would that cost?" She says semi-nervously.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:39 pm

He looks at the design carefully "Usually, it would be thirty bits, but as this is your first purchase, the cost is halved, so it is only fifteen bits. Oh, and don't worry about me hurting myself; I've been attacked by Windigos and tricksters before; stairs cannot hurt me." he levitates the clock down "You can come along to watch me assemble it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Aurora watches the clock levitate down as she speaks. "Is it alright I brought my son along? He has a fascination for these sorts of things." She says, pulling the appropriate amount of bits out of her coin purse. "I'm sure he would love it." She says.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:48 pm

"Sure, knowledge is useless unless it is shared. My daughter finds it rather interesting, but not with the same flair that I have for it." he says, moving his goggles down over his scarred eye.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Aurora concentrates very hard, until a small flare from her horn pulls Icy out of his room at home and into the shop. "What? I was playing a videogame!" Icy says, slightly annoyed. "Look! He's about to make a clock! Don't you like these things?" Says Aurora, slightly proud of herself as Icy, gaping, looks around the shop and then, right at Switchblades' workbench. "You make all this stuff here?" He asks in wonderment.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:00 pm

"This is my public display; wait until you see the real pieces of work. Follow me; I'm going to need to do some proper forging on this; the metal is quite tough." he says, wandering into the backroom that contained the forge, and all the clockwork concepts, ranging from weapons to toys.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Aurora walks with Icy into the backroom. "Woah... Mama? Can I get this sword?" Icy asks in fascination, as he reaches out to hold THE WRONG END of the sword. "ICY! No! Not like that! Here, you hold it like this..." Aurora says, carefully taking the sword. She starts to do some really impressive fencing in the air. "And no, I will not get you this. You'll most definitely hurt yourself, and it probably isn't even for sale. In fact, you shouldn't touch things that aren't yours! Look with your eyes, not your hands!" Aurora says, kind of out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:19 pm

"Also, your mother was using the wrong technique for the style of sword, but don't tell her that. Tell you what, while the forge heats up, I can show you something really cool if you want." he says casually, leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Icy nods profusely. "I'm gonna go out and see how dark it is..." says Aurora as she wanders off. "What is it?? Come on! Tell me!" says the excited little filly.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Switchblade taps a stone on the wall, it rotating to show a rack of his goggles, some spare helmets, and in the middle, his curved scimitar, he picks it up, steadying himself with a smile "Here we go, nice simple power of mine." as he finishes, he concentrates, his armor and scimitar glowing with a bright light, his eyes glowing with the same radiance, spinning the shining sword, leaving a trail of light behind it.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

'Woah... Cool! How do you do that?" says Icy, in disbelief. Aurora walks in, looking very worried. "Are you almost done with that clock? I have payment ready... and we need to get home..." she says, looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Switchblade looks at the forge with a smile, it now fully heated, he uses his boosted magic to quickly forge the metal pieces needed, assembling the clock from memory, not needing to look at it. "That should do it." he says, the light fading from him.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

"Thank You!" Aurora says. She and Icy start to leave when Icy looks back, smiles, and waves. A taxi chariot can be heard out side as Aurora and Icy get in, and ride into the setting sun.

Meanwhile, back at the shop, a young mare with a bright orange bob-cut mane and an off-white body walks inside. (she about 16 years of age) "Hi! You don't know me, but I'm your niece! Also can I live with you for now?" says Sunny Delight, Switchblades' sister's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:17 am

Switchblade jumps at the voice, turning to look at her, he frowns "I didn't realise my sister had a child, but I guess you're not lying; your face looks genuine, so I guess you can stay here if you have nowhere else to go to. Just don't disturb Pillow, and we'll be fine. Say, why and how exactly did you find your way here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some time off [open]   Some time off [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some time off [open]
Page 1 of 1