My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The secrets of the Everfree

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

The secrets of the Everfree Empty
PostSubject: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

It was nearly night time when Metal went outside to visit the everfree.. He heard there were some strange things going on in the last few days.
One of his customers said him, he heard screams comming out of the forest at midnight

He went in armed with his sword and a bow, to find out what was really going on there.
It was quiet .. a little too quiet
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Starflower roamed the Everfree, lost and scared. If only she could find an exit. SNAP!

"W-W-What was th-th-that...?" she asked herself at the sound.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:48 pm

When he moved further inside, Metal saw another pony in the distance, he couldnt see who it was because of the distance.. it was pretty dark too. As he moved closer, he quickly recognized her "Starflower! Is that you? I didnt really expect you here" he sayed as he put his sword back
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:22 am

The light blue pegasus turned, her eyes shaking in fear. She ran to Metal Spark, and started to cry. "Metal, I've been lost for what feels like a week. Did you really not notice?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:27 am

"Sorry, I had lots of work to do in the last few days" He gave her a nuzzle
"Now cheer up, we'll get you outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:16 am

Star smiled. She was ready to blow the Everfree goodbye. She actually had been in there for three days, doing a small delivery to Zicora. Nothing major. But she had gotten majorly lost, and had really bad time. She wandered deep into the forest, and halfway through the second night, heard screaming. That did it, and she tried to find the exit by flying over the trees. It didn't work. When Metal came, she felt as a princess being saved by her knight in shining armor. "Yeah. It's creepy here at night... There's somepony screaming..." she told him, thinking that he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:46 am

"Screaming? .. I remember that.. last week one of the customers said there were mysterious screams comming out of the forest at night. He sayed
"Thats why I am here.. i wanted to find out whats really going on"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 am

Starflower blinked. She wasn't alone in the hearing.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 am

Metal pulled out his sword and looked around.. he had the strange feeling someone would watch them
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 am

Starflower moved closer to her colt-friend. She was scared, and it didn't help that he pulled a sword out.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 am

"I think we should move on... this place is getting strange" He sayed quietly
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 am

Starflower gasped and looked at him. Nodding, she ran ahead, trying to not think about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Metal ran behind her.. they stopped at the entrance of the forest.
"This forest is really strange.. I wonder if it was always like that, But more important.. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:47 pm

She nuzzled him. "I don't know." she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:41 pm

"I think we should catch a little sleep for now and come back tomorow.. on daytime... to find out what that screaming was" He sayed while looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Star flower gave him a sour look. "We?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:11 pm

"Oh uhm .. I mean if you dont want to .. I can" He sayed rather quietly
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 pm

"No, sweetheart, just..." she sighed. "I'll go with..." she said in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 pm

"Sorry .. im not forcing you to do this.. but i think we should try it.. we never did anything like this before, Im there if you get a little scared" He said as he gave her a nuzzle
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Starflower was fully aware of that. He will protect me... But I was lost for three days in there. But Metal would never let that happen. Though... Know my latest luck, I could still get us both lost... Doh, Starflower, you flying-feather foal! Just tell him!
"Um... I'll go with. We do need some more time together." she said, trying to put up a convincing act. -'- That was not telling him, you stupid, idiotic, incompetent foal!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"Alright.. lets do it.."
They went back to the everfree at morning, after a little sleep.
"This forest is completely different at daytime.. much more peaceful He said while they were wandering through it
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Starflower wasn't as sure about that. Stupid, ignorant, idiotic, incompetent, blinded-by-love fool of a mare! TELL HIM! she thought. But she couldn't bear it. She couldn't bear to tell him how long she was truly missing, and how she could hardly remember them. How she felt as though she was the one screaming at night. She couldn't tell him that, she had no explanation for why she couldn't remember, and no clue herself as to why she felt as though she were the mysterious screamer. She had no proof, and no witnesses. But one thing she had no clue about, that she was able to hide from Metal thanks to her hoodie was a bad Timberwolf scratch on her chest. A mare, who -from what Starflower could tell, it was very late at night when the Timberwolf attacked- wore a vest had saved her, but not stuck around for thanks. She must have spaced out, because she snapped out of the thought when she heard her name being called by Metal.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 pm

"Starflower.. I think we should have a little break here.. It was a lot of walking."
He said standing under a tree
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Starflower nodded, a small anime-like gasp escaping her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while under the tree, Starflower felt a feeling from the nights before. Her eyes started to gray out, and lose their color, as her body started to gain what felt like twenty pounds quickly. She panted as if she were in a fight. And all she could whisper was "Not... Again..." before fainting on the spot, leaning on Metal's warm soothing body, neck, and head.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:07 pm

"Starflower?? Hello??" No response.. but she was still breathing.. Metal was worried Oh no.. he thought.
He opened his saddlebag, pulling out a blanket and placing it on the floor.
He softly lays Starflower on it.. Hoping she would wake up again soon. He gathered some wood to make a campfire. lighting it up with a firestone he found and a small piece of metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secrets of the Everfree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next