My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackaboy

To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) Empty
PostSubject: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Jack Alltrades is a royal guard pony with many a trick up his sleeve... you know if ponies wore shirts. Never the less, he was crafty enough to venture into the Everfree. He'd asked several of his friends if they'd like to accompany him. Now he was waiting to see if anypony would show up.

Last edited by Jackaboy on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Doodle rushed around her little cabin in White tail woods grabbing things she needed to explore more of the Everfree. She squealed in excitement as she then bolted out the door and leapt into the air flying off as fast as possible to a forest wrapped in mystery and coated in sin! "Yiihehehaha!!" she yelled through the air as happy as the young mare was, she became too distracted to see where she was going and accidentally collided head first into a tree at the opening of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Jack saw Doodle fall to the forest floor and land with a thud. Jack, feeling alarmed, ran to her side and asked,"Doodle, are you ok?". He then check her for cuts, scrapes, and bruises. Jack then became fake angry, and put on his signature scowl. " Geez, lass, don't scare me like that!", Jack shouted in not so much anger, but more so worry about Doodle's well being.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:33 am

((Darn, I'm so so so sorry, got lost in everything and temporarily forgot about this XD))

Doodle jumped up from the tree with nothing more than a slightly bruised head and ego but brushed herself off and bolted towards the forest on hoof now. "I'm gonna see it! I'm gonna see it! No pony is gonna stop me now!!" She shouted into the wind not noticing another pony nearby. She smirked happily and bounced on ignoring the growing migraine that her head was accumulating. She hopped to a nearby pond surrounded by poison joke and looked in getting a sudden urge to pick the strange blue flower as she drew her hoof closer to it, the pain of the migraine snapped her right out of it and she jolted back holding one hoof to her head. She knew showing weakness to a wild animal would be the first sign of being prey so she attempted to hide it as best as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:19 am

"Doodle!" Jack yelled seeing how close she was to that rather dangerous flower. He once again began to yell.
"Doodle, do not touch the blue flowers, they are very dangerous."
"Now if you would, could fly over to me so we could get going. We need to find a place to set up the tents."
Jack was kind of a stick in the mud about this, but he didn't need Doodle turning into a frog, from poison joke.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Doodle's eyes popped open as she turned to Jack. "JACK! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!" She said jumping into the air and gliding over to him beginning to bounce around him! Doodle then landed in front of him with a very sorry look. "I'm so sorry Jack..." She hated seeing any pony unhappy, especially if he was a new friend. "Why are they so dangerous?? Am I gonna turn into a giant butter restaurant?? Or A bunny with giant shells made of jelly beans?? OOH, THAT'D BE SO MUCH FUN!!!" Doodle shouted excitedly.

"You do know we're in the Everfree, right? I mean, I grew up in White tail alone but it isn't nearly as dangerous as this! This is so exciting!! Oh my gosh!! We need to find some place quiet with a large clear patch and level ground so we'll know and hear what's coming right before they arrive giving us enough time to get away!!" Doodle was brimming with excitement as she hopped through the forest never letting her smile fade! "YIIIHEHEHEHAHA WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN, I CAN BARELY WAIT!!"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:06 pm

" First off lass, I do know that we're in the Everfree, and I agree with open area. I do have to ask, why you're here? I came down here to see how hard it'd be to survive. I thought if it'd be manageable, I'd bring my squad and train them in forest survival."
Jack followed after Doodle, grabbing his gear. He hadn't expected to run into her. Beast he was prepared for. Doodle on the other hand, he was not prepared for.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Doodle giggled happily as she zoomed around the area then busted through the top of the trees looking around and taking in the cool wilderness air!! "I'm here to explore the flora and fauna!! *Gasp* OH MY GOSH!! THAT'S SOOOO AMAZING OH MY GOOOSH YIIIII!!!IT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!!" Doodle said landing in a harsh thud right beside him. "But you're all alone!! Sleeping in the Ever Free full of monsters and demons, not to mention DRAGONS YIIIII!!!" She then hopped over logs and darted ahead. "I've spotted an excellent spot to set up your tent!!"

Doodle then rushed forwards a little too speedily.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:16 pm

"Well then Doodle, lead the way." Jack said, happy to not have to try and find a place to set up.
((Sorry, work jacked up my schedule. ))
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:09 am

((It's fine ^^))

"YIIIIIII!!" Doodle squealed excitedly as she bolted into the air and darted off to the west in the direction of the patch she spotted. "IT'S THIS WAY, IT'S THIS WAY!!" She shouted over the wind. She soon landed in a huge pile of leaves like a little filly sending them all out in all directions. "YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!" She shouted hoping his hooves were fast enough to catch the speeding mare! She then ran around the area, looking for stray monsters then waved for the 'all clear'.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:32 am

'Such a waste that Doodles not it the
guard.' Jack thought to himself before hearing to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am

As Doodle hopped through the leaves, she cleared out a large section as look out and then 'fired' them at Jack with her tail. "Bonziiiiieeee!!!" She shouted quietly as she launched the leaves then darted rapidly out of the bush and then through the thicket. When she got there, she sat in the middle of the place she had spotted. She then bounced into the sky and gathered up wood, rocks, and other camp fire supplies then began slowly making the ring and trying to ignite them!"

((I apologize but could you post a bit more ^^ it is hard to work off of two sentences))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)   To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Sleep Among the Everfree (closed)
Page 1 of 1