My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Minor Confession for Hearts and Hooves.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

A Minor Confession for Hearts and Hooves. Empty
PostSubject: A Minor Confession for Hearts and Hooves.   A Minor Confession for Hearts and Hooves. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am

The prompt is simple; have one of your characters confess their romantic feelings to an unseen pony. Try, if you will, to write your entire entry as the confession itself in the character's voice.

---

I am really quite glad that we agreed to have dinner tonight. Even more so that it turned out so well. This is because I need to tell you something, am I'm not sure if I would be able to convey it correctly if the circumstances were not perfect.

I am still unsure whether I will be capable of doing so in any case, so please forgive me in advance if natter on as I usually do. It is to hide my fear.

I am not what you call a sentimental pony. I was never enamored with the business of special someponies or Hearts and Hooves like my peers. I have had suitors, yes, but none had really captured my attention.

That is, until you.

Not only did you understand my faults and flaws, you have also helped me overcome them. Something about you and your kind, gentle personality not only makes me want to grow into a better pony, but makes it seem easy.

And I want to grow with you.

Because you make me feel warm. Because you make me feel wanted. Because you make me feel worthy of happiness.

I'm sorry, I'm being overly verbose. Not elegant at all. There is beauty in simplicity, so I will summarise thus:

I love you.
Back to top Go down

A Minor Confession for Hearts and Hooves.
Page 1 of 1