My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choco's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:34 pm

"And they were right, no one has the right to put you down; I learned that the hard way a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

"Does that mean...you were a..." Choco asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 pm

"My answer depends on what you think I am." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm

"Well...you're certainly not...then..." Choco answered.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 pm

"The source of my mockery comes from the fact that I am a vigilante, so the 'normal' guards took it upon themselves to mock me at every opportunity, so I take those opportunities to remind them that I finish double the amount of cases than they do with a higher success rate." he said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 am

"I don't have a problem with vigilantes. I think it's awesome to have ponies stand up for the community, even if they aren't guards." Choco said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Switchblade smiled "It's good to see that some still have that mentality." he took another bite out of his brownie "You bake brilliantly, who taught you?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

"I acutually...taught myself! You see, I earned my cutie mark, when I discovered I had a natural knack for baking chocolate treats!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Switchblade nodded "That's awesome. Wish I was a natural at anything; my old colleagues used to say that I was a natural at talking to mares, but that's just ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 am

"I think you are a natural!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Switchblade laughed "Yeah but surely every stallion is a natural at talking to mares; it's basically the same as talking to another stallion."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:37 pm

"Yeah...you're right." Choco said as she went for another brownie.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Switchblade looked around the room before shuffling uncomfortably in his chair "Do you allow knives on the table?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:17 pm

"I don't mind." Choco said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:55 pm

"Cheers" Switchblade said, laying his scimitar on the side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:56 pm

"Ooh! Nice knife you have there!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Switchblade smiled "I can show you a cool trick if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 pm

"Okay!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:55 am

Switchblade smiled and stood up, focusing his mind, he then initiated his light magic, causing his sword and armor to glow white, and his eyes to be covered by light as well. He then stopped the magic and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:34 pm

"Th-that's amazing! Where'd you learn to do that?" Choco asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Switchblade shrugged "Self taught, needed a magic to fight darkness and set me apart from the rest, and through the sparks of cogsmithing and the flames of war, I learned it."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:08 pm

"That is really cool!" Choco said with a giggle. "I taught myself some funny and unique spells..." Choco said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"Do you mind demonstrating?" he asked politely, noting her possible anguish.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Choco lit her horn and disappeared. She reappeared behind Switchblade. "Yoohoo!" Choco chimed behind him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Switchblade jumped slightly at the reappearance of the mare, then laughed slightly "Good one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next