My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choco's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Choco was in her home singing a merry tune and giggling to herself, baking some delicious brownies from her secret recipe she discovered when she was a little foal. The windows to her rather small home were open, which the aroma of the fresh brownies wafted out the house. Choco always loved visitors that came to her house...especially those attracted by her delicious chocolate treats...
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Switchblade wad wandering down the street, relaxing as he had taken some time off work, as he went past a house, he realized that he did not know the occupant, so he decided to introduce himself. He walked over to the door and knocked briskly.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

"Come in!" Choco chimed with a giggle as she took out the fresh brownies from the oven. She then set them down on top of the open to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 am

Switchblade opened the door and entered the house "Thank you." he said in his calming voice.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am

Choco turned and saw a stallion. "Why hello there! You're just in time! I just got done baking some delicious brownies! My name's Choco Delight. What's yours?" Choco asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Switchblade saw Choco and bowed slightly "Hello others, Ms Delight, my name is Switchblade." he said, his voice still remaining calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:12 pm

"Nice to meet ya Switchblade!" Choco said with a giggle as she took a brownie from the pan and placed it on a plate. She then gave it to Switchblade. "There you go!" She said with a giggle. "So...what brought you here?" Choco asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Switchblade smiled gratefully as he took the plate. "Well, as you can probably tell from my armor, I am a freelancer, so because all of my cases are on a private basis, I make sure that I introduce myself to ponies so they know who I am, it also helps me spread the word of my blacksmithing." he said, secretly worried about the giggling that the mare was doing, but not saying anything in case it offended her.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Choco sort of read Switchblades mind since she was a unicorn. "Oh? Is something bothering you?" Choco asked as she went and got a brownie for herself and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Switchblade shook his head, sitting down himself and setting his helmet on the floor by the chair "No, it's nothing; just deja vu of a bad memory. Not your fault, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm

"Oh...sorry about your bad memory...but there are plenty of great memories right?" Choco asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Switchblade smiled thoughtfully "Yes, we did have a lot of happy memories together, even if the bad one was hefty, I'll always have the good ones to spur me on. Is this for me?" he asked, looking at the brownie he had been given.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:17 pm

"Of course!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Switchblade smiled, moving his goggles onto his forehead, showing his warm sky blue eyes "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 pm

"Wow...you have such beautiful eyes..." Choco said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:05 am

"Thanks, I guess. The scar kind of ruins the image though, doesn't it?" he pointed out the scar that ran down his face, passing over his left eye without damaging it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 am

"Huh? What happened there?" Choco asked curiously as she looked at the scar around Switchblade's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Switchblade waved his hoof nonchalantly"Broadsword to the face." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 am

"Ouch..." Choco said wincing a bit at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm

"Yeah it was quite painful; he was equipped with a broadsword, two daggers and two short swords. Very sharply dressed stallion." Switchblade joked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 pm

"Jeez..." Choco said as she took another bite from her brownie.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:32 am

Switchblade shrugged "Perhaps we can talk about something a bit more light hearted." he suggested, taking a bite out of his brownie.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:13 pm

"Okay!" Choco said with a giggle taking a bite from her brownie.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Switchblade smiled and laughed a bit to himself, his laugh was a light hearted chuckle with a short sigh at the end "Well, let's talk about you; how long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:14 pm

"Basically all my life. I was born a chubby filly, and now...I'm a chubby mare!" Choco said with a giggle. "But I've gotten teased about it and was very sensitive before. It wasn't until somepony told me that I'm perfect the way I am!" Choco said giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choco's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco's House
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next