My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candy's Art Request Corner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Candy's Art Request Corner Empty
PostSubject: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Hey. Hey.HEY!

cat 

So What do I draw?
Cartoon and Realism, Ponies, Humans Anthros, you name it, I'll be posting examples shortly. Recently I've been on a kick of drawing realism human profiles of my own characters, so I'll be posting those for Candle and Pillow. (I'm super happy with Pillow's) I can do color, or black and white, couples, err I'll just make a little chart thing.

Mediums (Tools I use)
-Colored Pencil
-Crayon
-Watercolor
-Graphite Pencil
-Pen (No marker)

Poses I can do
Describe it, I can try it.

Yes I can do couples, yes I can do clothing, yes, I can show you examples, coming later this week.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Are you available for non-MLP requests? And do you have strong feelings regarding sexuality?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 am

I'm kind of interested to see if you can draw a realism profile to one of my OCs. I'm having trouble deciding, though. I'm thinking between Percy and Wild Card. That would make for an interesting picture xD
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 am

Could I please request one of Switchblade, could you draw him as you imagine he looks in rp?
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:16 am

Can you draw DJay as a human but still with her wings and fangs? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 am

Pillow Dew Profile Example:

As said by a certain blond pirate in a beloved movie Calla, "As you wish." Yes I do have strong feelings toward sexuality, I'm going to assume your request was going to be a Johnlock picture?

I'd love to Asha! Just let me know once you've decided and I'll get started on it.

Switchblade:

Will have yours shortly sky, humans = detail!
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 am

Alright thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 pm

You know me well, Candle. Platonic is absolutely fine if you're not into cuddles.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Candle and I both know it seems. Once I saw "feelings towards relationships" I knew it was gonna be that Johnlocke thing. Also that head portrait (is that what you'd call it?) looks pretty fabulous.

I've decided on Wild Card, because I already know that Percy would end up looking handsome, and I'm interested to see how Wild Card turns out xD
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks for pointing that out Ash, because you made me notice that that was actually the wrong picture, that there is Candle Glow. heh, not a self portrait AT ALL.
Dis, Dis is Pillow.
Zzzz:

Will have your pictures soon my lovely Mares, got a tad side tracked *totally was not drawing OTP fanart*
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:05 pm

I have strange OTPs, hehe (at least the ones that aren't the norm, like Johnlock and Mystrade). Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy's Art Request Corner   Candy's Art Request Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy's Art Request Corner
Page 1 of 1