My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO.... Request, anypony?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

SO.... Request, anypony? Empty
PostSubject: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Okay, well I think some of you might remember I had a thread asking fore requests awhile ago? Yeah? No? Maybe so?

Well, I'm starting up again if anyone would like a request! Cuz' I finally got my darn scanner to work, so I at least feel a teeny bit more professional. Suspect  And I am ssooooooo embarassed of my old art to be honest by the way, I think I've come a long way and improved somewhat, anyway.  Seriously, they had tiny noses... and no.... nostrils? And I don't even want to think about... yeah, I just... uugghh.

The drawings won't be that great, just sketches, that will MAYBE be colored if I'm not lazy? It can be literally anything you want, I need practice and will gladly tackle anything you guys throw at me.

Here's my deviantart account if you guys want to see a couple examples: http://hibbittyhobbitty.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 pm

I have two separate requests. You can do one, the other, or both :) It's up to you.

I posted this one to be picked up by anyone, but I'll repeat it here:

If anyone wants to take up a project, I really really really want a BBC Sherlock-themed picture. Whether it be Johnlock, mysterious Sherlock, super artsy, super cute... whatever. I don't care. I would just like someone to draw me a pony Sherlock :)

In reference:
SO.... Request, anypony? Sherlock-s3-umbrella-ss-01
Dr. John Watson on the left, Mr. Sherlock Holmes on the right

Sherlock insults. Interpret as you will.

Thank you! I'd really appreciate if someone did this for me, and I might be able to return the favour.

~~~~~~~~~~

Or, you could do an old-family portrait of the LeBrun siblings. I figure they'd have something like that, coming from their noble-blooded family. Click on Ebony and Zefarin in my signature for their profiles. These two are loosely based off of Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes from Sherlock, if you know what I'm talking about for mannerisms. If not, it's no big deal.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Oh I know! Tucker from RvB
SO.... Request, anypony? Image12
Here are some his best moments
CAUTION! Viewer discretion is advised. There is cussing lots
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can you do an astronaut elephant in a torpedo made of chickens while sipping a giant cup of grape juice in the middle of the Sahara Dessert???? (Yes, I meant dessert!)
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Yussss it shall be done

The astronaut elephant doing his thang,Tucker, and Sherlock shall be done with gusto!
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Can you draw me a panda with wings stroking a kitten....... with a dancing cat in the background that would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO.... Request, anypony?   SO.... Request, anypony? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO.... Request, anypony?
Page 1 of 1