My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I owe all of you guys an apology....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

I owe all of you guys an apology.... Empty
PostSubject: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm really, truly, sorry guys. I think there's a number of things I'm doing that I shouldn't, among them being the fact that I reply ridiculously late to a ton of the threads. This is a nasty habit, and though I'm a bit busy, I really shouldn't be replying a week after someone else posts.

Also, I think I might be scaring off people from this place, and maybe some things I've said may offend others, when I'm just joking while being inconsiderate and flat out ignorant.

And, in case anyone has noticed, my posts have been getting progressively shorter and shorter to caveman quality ( i touch tree. I run away from tree. tree is big. tree not small), which I'm sure seems pretty darn lazy of me.

So, yup, I'm really sorry you guys. I want you guys to like me, and I don't wanna be a butt. So, if there are any other things I'm doing that are jerk- worthy, do let me know! I really don't mean to be so blagh, I just get ahead of myself sometimes. You all are lovely people and I don't mean to be a poopyhead to such a great gang.

Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 am

About the taking time to respond to a thread: I think we all do that lol, sometimes we just forget about them completely & other times we have no time(exams tests school prelims)

I havn't seen you being irresponsible or inconsiderate though.
I think if there was like a clear issue there the mods/Admins would intervene.

Besides you shouldn't change the way you speak just because people don't like it. I mean other than being hyper 24/7 I don't think you have done anything that will/is hurting someone.
Pm me if you wanna talk about it. :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 am

Don't worry, Happy. I trust that they would tell you if something was bothering them. I always encourage people to be honest with how they're feeling about something.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 am

It's ok Hobbit! I also have been a little slack on the replies in my threads due to trying to force inspirationā€¦ I get an idea, I go to post, and it's goneā€¦
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello, friendly Gollum-Pony here.

If it means anything, I don't think you're a donkey. Besides, I act like Smeagol when you're around, that seems a bit more jerkish than anything you've done.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Aww well it's actually a little comforting that I'm not the only one!

Sorry if I seemed like I was overreacting a bit, guys! I think I tend to do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I owe all of you guys an apology....   I owe all of you guys an apology.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I owe all of you guys an apology....
Page 1 of 1