My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry guys...

Go down 
+2
MiniKirby123
Dark The Pegasus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 am

sorry guys. i'm not going to be very active here. i mean, sure, im going to try to fit in time to reply to roleplays (not that any of my roleplays are active..) but still..

this is all because a major foot injury. because of my foot injury i have to keep my foot elevated all day witch i can't very well because teachers don't care about any other child's problems, whether im one of the classmates or not, they make me do things with my feet that increases the chances that i will be going to Surgery. yep. thats how bad it is. and even when i CAN elevate my foot it really hurts my back and i just don't feel like doing anything anymore.

lemme re-say that.

i WANT to get up and run around and go swimming, play basketball, or even just sit down and relax and play the computer. but my foot is killing allll of those hopes. so, i'm stuck trying to deal with pain for probably the rest of the year. my mother says i've had foot problems since i was a kid, so thats something to look forward to. the pain probably wont go away. at least it might heal a little bit..i don't know though..i will try my hardest to get on as often as i can, but i cant be certain.

sorry guys. i dont really know why i'm writing this, cause i kinda feel like im a ghost on this site, so...i guess ill just end this here.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 am

.... Aw, Ok Dark. Hope you get better soon!

*sends love and wishes through the internet*
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 am

It's alright Dark. If you're foot injury is stopping you from visiting this site, then you shouldn't push yourself to get online whenever possible. Real life comes first, and everyone here understands that. Take time off and do what you can to get better. We may miss you, but the risk of major damage and/or surgery is not worth it. Get well soon, and we all send our best regards to you!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Life and health is always a priority. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to heal your foot.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Of course Dark! We'll miss ya but we'll all have a footfix party when you return! There shall be drinks, eating, merriment and tail nomming! All upon your return!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Aww, I'm sorry Dark but your health is more important than coming online so I wish you the best of luck in your healing process!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys...   Sorry guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys...
Page 1 of 1