My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spark Shower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

Spark Shower Empty
PostSubject: Spark Shower   Spark Shower I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 am

Sparkster R.J. "Spark" Shower
Spark Shower 3461bb58212fdb744103e56efd83cb27_500
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Spark's mane is neatly kept, parted at the top left and pushed to one side.
Tail: Spark's tail, on the other hand, is slightly messy, so that way he can hide his flanks if he needs to.
Eyes: Spark's eye color is a sapphire blue, with his eye shape similar to that of Fluttershy's.
Body: Spark's build is average, with nothing special included in it.
Cutie Mark: What cutie mark? He still doesn't have his cutie mark yet. (Story behind this to explain why he's a blank flank is streamlined in the history section.)
Age (Baby,adult): Teen (14)
Personality: Spark is a special pony when it comes to personality. He may be one of the lucky few ponies in Equestria who have a dual personality. He is a very timid, shy, and fearful colt around ponies he hasn't met, but is also a friendly, social, and understanding pony around the ponies he has met. When he is shy, he is not one to be social all the time, mainly because he is afraid of what other ponies will think of him due to the fact that he is still a blank flank. When he is friendly, he is socially apt, and can keep a conversation going for a long time. This dual personality, however, causes him to be agitated very easily. It also makes him very prone to being discorded.
Likes: These consist of ponies who like him for who he is, friendship, and nature when he needs to get away from things that agitate him.
Dislikes: His dislikes, on the contrary, consist of ponies who tease him for being a blank flank, evil, and being lonely.
History: Born in Manehattan as Sparkster Riley James Shower, Spark was a normal colt for most of his foalhood. However, this all changed when it was time for him to earn his cutie mark. Spark had friends that enjoyed his company and would stick with him no matter what, so when all the other foals, including his friends, earned their cutie marks no problem, Spark expected to earn his just the same. But he never did. Things started to really go downhill when he and his friends were spending time together at Spark's house a few years later. Spark didn't want his friends to see that he was still a blank flank, so he tried to stay under some blankets to keep his flanks from being visible. This only worked to a point, and when the blankets ended up ripping from one of his friends pulling them off, Spark knew that it was inevitable. His friends immediately started teasing him, and Spark started to become secluded. Soon, the whole town was in on it, and his parents didn't know what to do either, mainly because they were afraid of Spark being a blank flank. So Spark ended up having to provide for himself. At age 14, he couldn't take it anymore. He packed his bags, got his things, and left Manehattan, hoping to find a safe haven. He had intended to live a secluded life in Everfree, but after running into a family friend he never met before, a certain orange pony with a guitar, he decided it would be in his best interest to stay with this family friend.

Example RP segment: (Number 3, as always. ^-^")

Spark Shower had not expected to be caught in a rain storm of this caliber on his way to Everfree Forest, where he had planned on starting his new life away from Manehattan. Luckily, he spotted a tavern up ahead. The problem was, however, that there were most likely a lot of ponies in there, and with his blank flank, he was fearful of being teased. "I think this isn't going to be a good wait for the storm to be over." He thought to himself. He sighed. "Well, there isn't anywhere else to be, so I guess at this point it's inevitable." He said, opening the door. As he expected, there were a lot of ponies taking refuge in there. Spark blushed with embarrassment, and immediately sat somewhere where he could be alone and no one could see his blank flank. "I hope nopony notices my blank flank." He said to himself, timidly. "Excuse me, sir?" An orange teen colt with brown hair had come up to him. "I couldn't help but notice that you were sitting here by yourself, and I was wondering if I could join you." The pony said. Spark sat in amazement. He hadn't expected somepony to actually join him, let alone not tease him about his flank. "Um... Sure." Spark said, and with that the orange pony sat down.

Acceptance

Last edited by Speedy.Pride on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Added pieces to history that show where Spark is living since he's below the age for living by himself.))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Spark Shower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark Shower   Spark Shower I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

Details have been discussed.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Spark Shower
Page 1 of 1