My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake caught in the talon's claw.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
talon

talon

Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 am

From the look on his face those landfillies seem to burn him a much better way then she does. She like them already, they seem to have a way to crawl under his skin.

She looks down at her hoof for a second. "Steady punch." She looks up with a smirk. "Steady income."

Talon decided to change the subject, he'll get the surprise later when it happens. "Tell me Renny, what you want to do? Unless you want to sit here till the bar closes. I could be ok with I guess."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 am

This wasn't the first time Renaultar had gone to dinner with a mare, but for some reason he was running out of ideas. "Uh...Well if you want i can walk you home or we can do whatever else you like." He said with a smile. As he did so he took out his coin purse and put bits on the table to pay for the meal.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 am

"Home? I don't got a house dummy. I sleep in the park most days, unless there are guards. Then it's on roofs, near the chimney where it's toasty." She thinks about it for a second. Maybe she just sleep at the one colt's place. He owed her a favor, then again. She did like having the favor hanging over him. She'll use it another day.

"I'll walk you back to your place if you want." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:14 am

Renaultar felt his cheeks flush red. "Oh. Alright." As much as Renaultar hated exposing his landladies to his guests, he could not turn away a pony without a home. Especially if he just had dinner with her.

He got out of his seat and put his helmet back on. "...If you need a place to stay for the night...I got a couch..." He said, rather nervously.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 am

Talon almost laughed, what a sucker. "Oh great, I'd be into that." She happy as can be walks out into the cold night. She adjusts her hat and gives some colt a mean stare down till he looked away. The night was slate, but clean from the cold air as the frost held loosely to everything.

Talon always hated when snow looked like it wanted to fall or didn't. Also hated the stuff that isn't snow or ice. She just wants it to make up it's mind is all. She cracks here neck and adjusts her suit a little. Turns around to see if you are behind her if you are she says, "Lead the way OpenSleigh."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 am

Renny raised an eyebrow at the nickname but shrugged and lead the way to his home. It was not too long a walk, and the chill was annoying at best. He was glad he wasn't making her sleep out in this.

Once they got to the front door of his house, he stopped and sighed. Oh how much he hoped the landladies were asleep.

"My apartment area is in the back on the right. Forgive me if i ask us to be quick, but my landladies are....well lets avoid them."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:42 am

Talon didn't want to avoid his landfillies, in fact he wanted to know what kinda fear they put in him, but if there asleep there isn't much to be done. She could yell or something, but that would take energy and effort she didn't want to do. She got a look at the door, it was a normal white door with the screen door behind it, kinda dirty, bet he never even heard of cleaning one's door. Why was she caring about his dumb white door?

"Sure whatever." She stands behind as she waits for him to open the door. She was interested to see how bad of taste his apartment was. Ammo for the guns that were her mouth. She looks around bored cause she really hated waiting for this colt to just open a door.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 am

Renaultar sighed and carefully opened the door. He tried to be as quiet as he could and waved in Talon. The room was dark inside, with only a faint light coming from the door down the hall that was Renny's area.

"Phew...They are asleep.."

But fate thought otherwise. Suddenly the lights were on and four ponies were suddenly upon them.

"Oh, looks like Renny is home! Guess we have to stop playing tackle tag in the dark now." A pink mare said.
"Oh, he has a...mare with him! Can we play with her? Please?" Said the yellow one as she danced giddily on her hooves.
"I love her clothes. I would love to see them off her too. Hehehe..." Spoke the high pitched lime green one.
"We should all take a bath together." Said the blue one with questionable intelligence.

Renaultar sighed and facehoofed. "...Talon, these are my landladies, Pie, Melly, Peppermint, and Berry. Ladies, this is Talon, whom just needs a place to stay for the night. Nothing more."

"Oh, she needs a place to sleep? I have a comfy bed to share..."
"We can keep you nice and warm together."
"I would love to give you a wonderful nights sleep. Hehe."
"I like to wear socks."

Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Talon followed behind being quiet by her standards as she looked into the dark room. She wasn't to surprised by them, but enough to blinked a few times in a mild surprise at the sheer amount of ponies that poured out of the another room. Kinda similar to clownponies getting out of a clown wagon.

They started slamming Renny, which was pretty funny actually. Theses fillies knew how to have fun. She smirked at their offers before pondering for moment. Not saying anything till she looked back at him, dead serious look.

"Ok, Pie, Melly, Peppermint I'm going to go take a bath with Berry over here." She for effect slides over to Berry and puts her arm around her shoulder. "Will meet you in the bedroom." Turns to Renny. "Guess I'm not gonna be on the couch Renny, try not to listen in and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

The reaction of the landladies was anything but mild. They all lit up with smiles that would make any sexual predator run with fear. All of them immediatly crowded around Talon like children and candy.

Renaultar appeared as if his brain decided to jump out of his skull and take a vacation. His jaw just hung open as he watched the harpies surround Talon.

"Oh that is FABULOUS! We can all get to know each other so very well then."
"I'll be happy to help lather you up."
"And i can tuck you in so snugly with me."
"Shampoo or conditioner?"

Renaultar quickly cleared his head with a mental bomb and tried to figure out what just happen. "Wait....Your going to...Sleep with them? You know they are filly foolers right?" He said bluntly. But the harpies hardly paid attention to that and were already ushering Talon to their door.

Renny's expression fell as his guest was being taken away. In all honesty he planned to give her his own bed. Now it was beyond the fact. Even now his brain was still scrambled at what just happen. He did not know that Talon's door 'swung that way.'
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:50 am

Talon did in fact swing both ways. But she thought they were just messing around with her, turns out they actually seem to want a piece of Talon. They ushered her into the other room like she was gonna be snatched away from them or something. She looks back at you with a smirk that said plainly. Should of tried to win that fight, maybe you'd be where I am Renny, Drowning in mares. She tips her hat as they push her into the room.

Talon was a bit conflicted by this of course. Before she shook her head. 'That colt doesn't want to have to deal with me anyway. Nice colt like him should have someone who gives a damn and is all nice-nice' She turns to the fillies with a smirk.

(Morning) Talon was up making waffles and happy as could be. She wanted pancakes too, but they were out of them. "Wonder if Renny likes pancakes or waffles more?" She was in a pretty good mood. Well as good as she can get. She bet that colt was gonna ask her dumb questions when he woke up. Didn't know you were like that Talon. What was last night at the bar Talon? Blahblahblahblahblah, he'll most likely be jealous and hurt most likely. 'Then again he could surprise me and be cool with it. Wait... Why do I even care what he thinks anyway?' She shakes her head as she puts the batter into the waffle maker to make another waffle. Best not to think to hard about this kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 am

The four mares were dead tired by the time Talon got up. They were happy to sleep in a bit more. Renaultar himself was already up, though he still had his day routine.

Still a bit groggy, Renaultar went from his bedroom to his living room area in his part of the house that was decorated rather nice and modern themed. Almost too nice for a pony of his income. He reached his destination that was the spotless grand piano. He lazily sat himself before it and spent a few moments with his hooves at the key, jogging his mind for what he would play for his morning start. Maybe something he had cooked up on his patrol the other day.

The door to his living room was ajar just enough for the music to be heard in the main living area and kitchen.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 am

Talon had made a plate for everyone and set them on the table. SHe had one in her mouth as she chewed at it a little, she stopped when she suddenly heard a paino start to play. She decided to check it out and trots over to the door way. It was Renny on paino, he seem to be in a trance as he just played.He was pretty good, wonder why he doesn't go play at a club or something. Then again, being a guard in a full time job in itself. She opened the door quietly and just sat on chair nearby, munching on the waffle.

You mite not know that Talon in fact loved the piano. Was the only piano that let her clear her head when she was all tangled up. The sound seem to kinda brush off her problem for a short amount of time and she could just be ok with life. It was strange a simple pony could produce such wonderful sound. She kinda just hung out there till he stopped and spoke up.

"Hey piano colt, I made you some waffles. Also your not to bad at that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 am

Once the piece was done, Renaultar smiled, satisfied in his morning playing. The sudden entrance of a new voice made him freeze in place for a moment before spinning around and facing her with a mildly surprised smile.

"Oh, thank you. On both counts. I just play it in my free time and write some notes here and there." Renny was shy about the topic of his piano. It was not a very public part of his life. Such a hobby never seemed to fit right with his full time job.

He got up from the piano and brushed back his frizzy mane with a hoof as best as he could. "So, I hope you had a good nights rest." He said, realizing all too late that might be a bit too close to the topic of the landladies.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 am

He froze up when he heard her, which wasn't a surprise. She would of been shocked to see somepony in there room without them noticing. Renny however seemed really surprised. 'Bet he is some shut in about his piano playing.' She hoofs over the plate with a little smirk. "Hope you like it."

He seem to be asking about how her sleep went, which was funny to do the lack of sleep she had. "I slept pretty well after I banged all your landfillies. Berry is kinda a selfish lover though." She smirked before eating some waffle. "Anyway, sorry about doing that stuff with your land lords, I thought they were messing with you and they just wanted to take the joke far...." She stops for a moment as she adjusts her hat to cover her face a little.

"Couldn't pass up the offer when it got cast, you know?" Talon was feeling a tad strange. She seem to be feeling weird talking to him about it and a blush seem to be forming on her face. She tried covering it up by moving her hat on and laying lazy-like of the couch chair.

"Look, I like both ok? Sorry about not having you join in, but you didn't fight." She tried to kinda gain the control of herself with making the pact from early hold weight to what was going on. 'Why am I trying to defend myself?'
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Renaultar took a seat before the plate and smiles half heartedly. "Don't you worry about it. You do what pleases you. My landladies have done a lot of troublesome things. You get used to it. Though the fact they only do mares can make you a little crazy. Believe me, when i moved in here first, i tried to get hooked up with them." He laughed. "Lots of disappointments, but they are happy to lead you on. Terrible, but the rent is real good, and they like having a guardpony nearby."

Renaultar sighed and was about to eat until he looked up and saw Talon trying to hide her blush under her hat. The atmosphere changed for the better as he couldn't help but grin. "Oh, i see. Is that a blush?" He leaned in to get a better look under her hat. "Hehe. I never thought i would see that from you."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm

She tapped the side of his face with her hoof. "Warning tap. Lean in closer and I'll swing it a little faster and harder time time around."

Talon was bit embarrassed by what was going on, especially now the colt was having some fun with her by teasing her blushing. She decided the best course would be to turn her mixed emotions into one, that being anger.

"How about you eat your waffle and we stop talking about it?" Talon didn't like discussing it with Renny,most ponies she would rub it in there faces or something. She couldn't do it Renny though. 'Must be cause he has so much other stuff to deal with. Maybe I am not in the mood to mess with him. Yeah, that's it.' Talon also wanted to tell him she planned on moving into these apartments. Then again, he'll find out sooner or later, so why bother talking about it? She adjusts her hat as the blush left her face. She picks up a waffle and takes a bite out of it.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Renaultar leaned back and laughed more. "Oh, i think I'm going to enjoy your soft spot a little more. That steel armor of yours has something under it that i am curious to see. Did you fall in love with one of them? Or was it something I said?"

Renny kept grinning to himself, knowing that he might have to expect a punch in a moment. There was no way he would let this drop without a little bit more poking.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

"Steel armor? What dumb metaphor, I don't got any steel armor on, weaklings who can't take a hit wear armor. I have took a lot of hits and I still stand tall." Talon really wonders why MaryRose had her read all those books every Thursday in the library. She also was going on about having brains even if you don't have the schooling. She had spent hours reading books on dumb stuff, but sometimes she came across something like a book about ponies fighting. She liked those ones.

There was one where they fought about morals or something. The whole book was one something called ethics or something? They fought the whole book and it was never done even when she read the rest of the book. It was great, a struggle for all of time. A forever fight.

"I don't love any of them and don't think you have affect on me or anything. Something else is bugging me. Non-related of course."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Renny took a bite of his waffles before getting up and going back to his piano. This needed music. Something to fit the mood.

"And what would that be?" He smiled from his piano, putting emotion into the keys.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:07 pm

The colt got up and went to the piano. How lucky for him and Talon, she wasn't even gnna answer his reply anyway. She laid in crazy position on the couch as she just sat there lsitening to the colt play his piano. It was nice to relax and get so much entertainment. Her week was turning out to be a whole heap less boring then she thought.

She watched the colt play with a little interest. He seem to be a world away from here as he stroked the keys. He seem to be a lot happier then when he was walking around. Maybe playing piano calmed him down. Talon knows it calmed her down when she was stressed or worried about something. If she could put a idea to what a paino does when she listens to it. It's like it tells you all your problems, and expresses it understands they are there. Then it tells you to not worry about them for a bit. If you relax you calm down, if you hold on to them you cry. Talon had hung up her issues. Why would she need to ever cry again?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Renaultar was content to not get an answer. He kept on playing, letting his hooves work and the feelings come forth from them. No words were exchanged for a while until he came to his finish.

Without any more words, he got up and returned to his seat, and back to eating his waffle.

"....This is a good waffle."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 pm

She looked at him for moment with a really confused look and then she did the unthinkable. She started laughing, it wasn't a chuckle like her other ones, didn't have a lick colt like tone. Sounded like a filly's laugh. She held her stomach as she couldn't stop, till she rolled off the chair by accident.

"Your busting my guts over here.. ooohh." Se stood up and wiped a tear from her eye. "Your something else Renny. She stood up and left his room to see if those fillies had gotten up and eaten all the waffles. She kinda wanted another one.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Renny only smiled and continued to eat his waffle. He was happy to put a smile and laugh on a pony. Especially a mare. He said nothing as she left to get more food.

Talon would find that the landladies had yet to fully wake up and were rather worn out from last night.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Talon was happy as could be expected from here as she sat down with a few more waffles. She poured on some syrup. She looked around and found there wasn't a paper ready to read. She got up and opened the front.The neighbor across the way seems to have a paper waiting for him when he got up. She snatched it up and came back inside. She opened it out to the comics, read the only three she thought funny then turned to the job listings. She looked for something that didn't look like she was hate. Finding nothing she turns to the sports section, then onto the politics and head lines.

She quietly read the paper as the morning light came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake caught in the talon's claw.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next