My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake caught in the talon's claw.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Renaultar nodded, not sure what else to say. He had doubts that she really had never lost a fair fight, but it was not really a big concern of his. He felt like that conversation had reached a dead end anyhow. Perhaps it was time to try starting a new one.

"So....Where are you originally from? Or have you been here your whole life? Got any family?" He said, hoping they were simple enough questions.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

"You ask a lot of questions you know that? Can't let your thoughts build up in there." Talon hadn't spoke to anyone this much in a long time. THe colt seem to have a endless stream of questions. Talon didn't really care though, it wasn't like it didn't make sense.

"I born here in Manehatten, left the orphanage when a few things happened there. Got in to some fights, abuse from supervisor and food was bad. I just couldn't stay there anymore. " She stopped for a moment like she was thinking about getting up and going back to cave somepony's face in.

"Don't know my birth parents, sure I could go look it up if I felt like it. My "family' is died." She had a sort of sad look for a moment before she looked up to you like it was no big deal.

"Sense your gonna tell me anyway, I guess I ask you the same questions in return." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 am

Renaultar felt a bit sad to hear about her past, even more when she spoke of her 'dead family'. All his questions were simply his way of trying to get a conversation moving, and hoping Talon didn't get bored and smash someone's head in.

When the question turned back on him, Renaultar went pale for a moment and scrambled his thoughts together. "Oh, I was born and raised here. My family...eh...not important." He said looking away and with a hoof brushing through his mane. He clearly was dodging the topic.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 am

Talon saw he didn't want to talk about clearly. She wondered how awful could his life of been compared to her's? She shrugged as looked at him like he was stupid. "Well, if you don't find your family important neither should I right? Bet they were all losers and your dad beat you or something. Also kinda rude to ask questions you won't answer to someone in return. Not that I care if your a hypocrite or anything."

She honestly could care less about him dodging the question, in fact if they hadn't said anything to each other the whole evening she wouldn't mind. Talon had a huge lack of caring for anything.

"So let's talk about something dumb and pointless not about are pasts, because they don't matter and most likely won't affect the present.... Who you voting for governor? ShortTie or BlackSuit?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 am

Renny felt a pang of regret. Whether she cared or not, he felt like he broke some level of trust. To make things worse, he wasn't hiding it for the reasons she said. As much as he wanted to be honest, he wasn't sure if she would take it the right way and the topic had moved on to something else. Still, he was slow to start a new train of thought.

"Oh, governor. Well....I never really thought much about it...They both are pretty corrupt actually...There are lots of ties with the underground crime here...."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 am

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to know if you like busting drug dealers or thieves more." She decided talking about his job would be something interesting.

"This town runs on crime." She said matter-of-fact.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 am

Renaultar sighed. "Yes....It does. Rather depressing. I wish i could do more, but there is so much red tape. I do what i can with one deed at a time." He hit a hoof on the table in frustration. "Sometimes i just want to ignore the rules and go up to the lead gang pony and punch them out."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:24 am

Talon found it kinda interesting to see Renaultar get pump up like this and she liked he wanted to go hit things. She decided to encourage this change.

"Why not? You know where they live I bet, go buy a ski mask go the street in store and go mess them up. Heck! I'll come with you!"

She hits the table with her hoof just for the fun of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 am

Renaultar sighed and nearly hit the table again. "...I can't. We can't. Those ponies have plenty of others watching their backs. And if any of us get found out then we have more than just our lives to lose. Friend and...family will get hit too. I was almost beaten to death in that alley simply for squeezing answers out of one of their guys. Got what i needed in the end though."

Renny mulled over an idea in his head that he knew was stupid and rash, but he really felt that things were going nowhere on the crime front otherwise. "If something does come up though....I might let you know. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 am

"I see why there a shield on your flank, always playing it safe huh? Look." She taps her hat, then her suit and then her hoof. "These are the only three things I have to my name, and they go down with me when I get put in a coffin." She stops trying to formulate her point corectly as she goes on.

"Unless your married, which suggesting from what were doing right now your not... Then again you could be one of "those" kinda colt's. Playing a game on me." She looks you over like she believed that could be true for a moment. "When were young, we should take risks cuase we don't have a lot to lose yet. Get the idea?"

She chuckles before taking a sip of water. "Because if we don't take risks to move forward, you'll find your not gonna change anything. Would kinda suck to be guard for most of your life and see that all you did was cut of the dragon's tail, or maybe a arm, but never once even got a crack at the mind."

She stopped for a moment to understand what she even said. "I think the head is the bosses who runs things or something... To much thinking. Oh, and thanks you offering to let me beat up ponies with you. I guess next time I see a drug dealer. I beat him for you." She drinks some more water.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Renny saw a few faults with her logic. To throw your life around because you didn't have much to live for was hardly something he would follow. He lived because he wanted to find something more to live for. Rather than sharing that, he just nodded, feeling that Talon would not really get much out of it at the moment.

Something that did get a reaction out of him was her reference to being one of 'those' kind of colts. He blushed a bit at the mention and avoided her eyes for a few moments. Little did she know he was a bit of a fool for mares and she was not the only one he was openly 'seeing'.

It took a few moments of silence before he realized she had finished talking. Was he that obviously distracted to miss some of the conversation. "Oh, yes. I would be happy to let you know." He quickly scrambled to get his thoughts back on track and away from mares. "Uh, well, i don't want to be a guard of low rank forever. I want to get promoted, maybe be a knight one day, but my recent demotion really set that back....Not a good time."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

She looked at him seem to be in some dumb inner talk with himself. Bet the colt didn't under what she said. Then again she didn't make a lot of sense to begin with and she certainly wasn't going to try to figure it out. Talon felt hunger and looked around to see where the food was. Lucky for the waiter, he floated the food to the table. Talon looked up at him with a smirk as she looked down at her pasta.

"Get in a fight or something? No..no, you came to work hammered. No... You would get under the desk for your boss when he wanted a favor." She held her hoof to mouth trying not to laugh. She calmed down and took a bite of pasta. Sucking in a sting as she looks at you, waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Renaultar looked down at the table as his food was set down. He suddenly looked very depressed and withdrawn. Normally he wouldn't tell anyone what happen that got him demoted, but her 'jokes' tempted him enough to get her to leave it alone.

"I got a little filly killed."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Talon stopped dead in mid bite, as the pasta fell out of her mouth. She looked a little upset, for a moment before she, with a dangerous tone asked. "What was the filly's name?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Renny almost flinched at her harsh tone. Something about it told him that she had lost somepony important to her. It only made the wound hurt a little more.

"Bloom Bovinachi..." If Talon knew the names of the gangs about, she would recognise the last name as part of one of the big crime families.

He looked like he wanted to say more but held his tongue and nibbled on his food.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"Bovinachi? Ohhhh." She seem to not be upset anymore as she leans back for a second. "You know there family killed a friend of mine when I was a foal."

Talon hated the the boss of it all, but he held no malice to the foal. She wasn't even born when he sent out the orders. She wasn't involved. She swore she could remember reading about this thing happening. She leans back to you.

"Don't lose sleep over it, it could be your fault, but in the end it was her father's and what he does. Sometime karma hurts others to hurt you. Messed up right?" She was trying to make him feel better about it. Though he probably gonna be a foal about it and let it eat at him. What a dummy. She shrugs before digging in the pasta again. She didn't wait for it to turn in to some emotional moment. She can't deal with those very well anymore.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Renaultar sighed. As much as Talon may have wanted to avoid an emotional moment, it was one now.

"I could have done something...But i didn't want to kill anypony. So i locked up. And she died....No little filly should have to go like that..." He winced and shook his head to try and clear up his mind of the terrible memories.

"...I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about it. I'm sorry you lost someone too. This city has so much wrong in it...."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:12 pm

She wanted to slap herself and him. She for thinking that colts would be colts and not be foals. She should slap herself for getting so in-depth with him about this.

"Look, I don't know how you feel and to be clear. I only kinda care...." She trails off for a moment as she thinks about that little foal. She remembers her picture from the paper now. "

"Think about it like this." Puts her hoof on his for a moment. "At least you went to help her. I bet her father would of let them have her. You wanted to save her. Most wouldn't of even tried in this town. Am I saying that make you better then most? I guess it does." She let's go of his hoof and rolls her eyes. Why did comfort this fool? He gonna be all cheered up or get more upset now.

"Look, you messed up. Deal with it and make sure you don't do it again. If you want." She crosses her arms and looks away.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Renaultar was ready to shrug it off. He never was one who liked to share his deep feelings and had done a good job of keeping them out of his social relations. But he was very surprised when she put her hoof on his. Last thing he expected of this fighting pony was for her to try to be comforting to him. Once again he found his impression of her changing.

"I'll be fine....I hope i never find myself there again." Though inside, Renny knew he would have to prepare himself for the day he was faced with that again. It was inevitable.

"...Good food?" He said, trying to move the topic along to something more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:43 am

She had gotten a handle on this colt. He seemed to be normal, expect he had some stuff to deal with. I guess it's better then him being insane or something.

"Nope, worst stuff I have ever tasted in my life." She moves her head slide to side before speaking again. "Actually, it isn't the worst I have had." She remembered a time when she ate at another place that gave her a bad salad. She looks back to you with a smirk. "Frying pans make good weapons, remember that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 am

Renaultar rolled his eyes and smiled a bit. "Tell me about it. Been on the receiving end before. I have had a few too many things hit me before. The armor has saved me a few times already." He tapped it with a hoof.

"I have also had better food, but meh, what can you do."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 am

"Well, there are a lot of things I could do, but then you'd wouldn't be able to come back here." She smirked as she ate some pasta.

"Hey Renny, where do you live? Downtown?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 am

Renaultar nodded. "Yeah. Middle district. Hmm?" He held back a smile, but had plenty of thoughts as to why she was asking. Thoughts that were probably best not shared.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 am

Talon thought about it for a minute, trying to remember the streets right. Was that snickers street? She couldn't find the mental image and gave up. She looks back at him with a strange before she looked back down at her plate. "How much are apartments there?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 am

Now Renaultar was a bit surprised. He was thinking something very different. To move in there was something else.

"Well...not exactly cheap...You might need a steady income before you could move in anyplace. But i got a good deal from the....landladies." He looked to and fro nervously. The landladies were the main reason he hardly ever had guests over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake caught in the talon's claw.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next