My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station

Go down 
+3
Bediepew
Callilian
Candle_Glow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station Empty
PostSubject: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:09 pm

The noise is insane on platform 9 & 3/4. Steam gathers around the cherry red and charcoal black Hogwarts Express as families hug and wish their foals goodbye. Young First Year fillies and foals eagerly hop aboard the bright passenger cars while some of the older students are embarrased by their parents.

The School year is just about to begin.

*Current Posting Order*
Calla
bedipew
mcewanman
Candle
Thespi

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Calla normally bid her family goodbye for the school year a month in advance, but this time, there special circumstances regarding her prolonged stay at home.

First off, the Auror had recently left her Transfiguration teaching post to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, as the new teachers did not show any interest in teaching the cursed subject. She felt like she could take on the job: after all, the former teachers had really just made a bunch of stupid mistakes. That wasn't going to happen with her.

The second reason was that her daughter, Nikki, would be attending Hogwarts for the first time this year. Calla had stayed home for the extra month and done all of her prep work beforehoof to help her excited filly get her supplies ready (after all, trusting Brawny with getting the right robes was a big no-no).

So, Calla would send off her filly at King's Cross before apparating to Hogsmeade and making her way up to the castle from there.

By her side, little Nikki was jumping up and down on her hooves with excitement. Calla had forbidden her from teleporting before reaching Platform 9 3/4 (wouldn't want the muggles to see a unicorn, after all), and as soon as they passed the barrier, the excited little filly had immediately gone on a lookout for any of her friends. She knew that Sandy would be coming, for certain, but Orey hadn't told her whether or not she would be attending Hogwarts or Beaubaxtons.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 pm

His parents letting him go alone were behind him across the barrier so when he got his stuff through he says "Well looks like I am on my own for now." And makes his way to the train a back pack on and a few books jutting out of spaces to small fo them to fit in
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Shy disinterestedly stood on the platform. Great, another year in the loony bin. He swore, if he wasn't also a Slytherin half of those stupid snake kissers would be brained against the common room walls. So what if he was an earth pony? They could do magic just as well. Sure, unicorns have a slight advantage but an earth pony could catch up with relative ease provider they did the same amount of work.

Still, he supposed there'd be something good- he enjoyed lessons at least. And it was better than foster care. His new parents were nice, but they kept trying to get Shy to "open up" and be more friendly. He swore, they should've just cut him a little slack. An orphaned and bullied pony isn't likely to be talkative.

Meanwhile, Sandy's parents dropped him off and left with hugs and good wishes and the promise of an owl from him sometime. He looked around for Orey and Nikki. He wasn't sure if they were coming too. It'd be a lonely year without his friends. Luckily, he spotted Nikki a little down the line. He caliphs to her and jump-hugged her.

"Nicks! Great to see ya! Isoreyaboutohcelestiaihopesoimeandontgetmewromgitscoolwithykoubutitisntthesanewithoutallthreeofus!"
He took a quick breath and calmed down. It'd be okay-him and Nikki would still be great friends. They'd get by without their friend, and they'd send owls every once in a while!
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Pillow walked carefully around as she began to look for a possible friend. It wasn't that she had none, it was that she, well, had none. Taking a deep breath she shifted her hooves anxiously before dodging some people in years above her and taking a run into a random car. Sighing, she flicked her messy bangs out of her eye and flew up onto a seat, where she fell asleep before she had to do any true social interactions.

During this, Ivy League proudly trotted around, aiding first years and helping around as she always does, her badge of stature shone blue and bronze, and hung around her neck like a pendant. The few friends she had were not attending that year, or had already graduated, but somehow, she was chosen for head mare of that year.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Nikki Hooves~First Year

"OhmygoshI'msohappytoseeyouhereandIdon'tknowwhereOreyisIhopeshe'snotgoingtoBeaubaxtons!" The filly took a huge breath, gulping in air before she hugged her best friend tightly.

The train whistle hooted once to signal the approaching departure of the train, and Nikki squealed with excitement before leaping up to kiss her mother on the cheek.

"Bye Mom!" she said, taking Sandy by the hoof and dragging him onto the train. She opened the door to an almost empty compartment and plopped down next to a sleeping filly who looked to be about their age.

"So, whadda think about the Houses?" she asked Sandy. "I've heard so many good things about Ravenclaw, you know, the one my mom is head of? But what I really like also is Gryffindor!" She held up an imaginary sword. "The house of the brave! I really can't decide which one I like better, you know?"

(I just realized that Nikki and Sandy have the same last names. Could they be cousins?)

Professor Lily, Head of Ravenclaw~Defense Against the Dark Arts

"Bye, Nikki," Calla said halfheartedly at the place where her daughter had been standing. She shook her head and chuckled before disappearing from the station.

Cloud Dancer~Sixth Year

Meanwhile, there was a blue pegasus patrolling the hallways, her yellow and black prefect badge glinting in the light off of the robes into which she had already changed. Cloud Dancer was making sure that the younger ones weren't causing any trouble. She thought it was a bad idea, especially if she came upon any of the Slytherins in her year. Oooh, how she hated them. She was working her way towards the Prefect's coach at the front of the train.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Jet having been distracte rushed and hopped o the train just as it started moving and gets into te first compartment which happened to have Nikki Sandy and Pillow in it he doesnt notice any ofthem and sits down on the ground when notices tje other ponies there
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 pm

It was Vassago's second year. Or was it? Time was a fuzzy concept to the colt. Being Self Aware was sort of a pain like that. another pain was his black robes always seemed to be one size to big.

He stood with his guardian at the train station. Although OzyManedias was a muggle, he had a certain privilege, as he was responsible for Vassago, legally and otherwise.

"See that filly with that mare?" He pointed at the Hooves. "Do you remember them?"

OzyManedias frowned in thought. "Can't say that I do..." He trailed off, raking his to remember. "But this is probably one of your stupid little-"

"That is Nikki Hooves and her mother. I knew them in a Tangent once." OzyManedias rolled his eyes and glanced at the clock as Vassago continued talking. "We haven't met in the Primary yet. She wouldn't recognize me."

OzyManedias yawned. "So are you going on the train or-" He turned to find empty air. Ozy groaned and wandered off into the station, back to home.

on the train, the parchment colored colt opened the door to Nikki's and Sandy's cabin. He sat down, carefully laying his leather suitcase under his seat, and stared at the two with his brilliantly green eyes. Just watching. Observing. Ever so often he blinked.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Sandy sat next to Nikki, thinking about the question for a few moments. Gryffindor would be cool yeah, Slytherin wasn't that bad really since he'd met a couple back home and they seemed okay. Ravenclaw would be cool- Sandy was never sure if he was all that smart, so he supposed it would be a nice comfort. He wouldn't even mind Hufflepuff- so what if they were put to the side a bit? He'd get them noticed, that's for sure! He didn't mind what house really.

"I can't really decide either. They're all fine to me."

He looked at all the other ponies in the cabin. There was a filly sleeping opposite them, who Sandy didn't really want to wake up. If she awoke on her own later, they'd have somepony else to help liven up the journey once they ran out of stuff to talk about. Then there was this colt not really noticing them. Sandy didn't pay him much heed. Didn't seem to care all that much. Finally, there was a colt sitting opposite them and just staring.

Sandy stared back. He stared and stared and stared for about a minute. After no reply, he cautiously reached over and booped the new guy's nose. He laughed good naturedly- this new guy seemed fun.

"Hi! My name's Sandy and this is Nikki! What's your name?"

(Maybe. Bear in mind though that it could be all sorts of historical complications that do that. In Scottish culture we took our names from out old clans but I'm not sure about Americans and such.)
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Pillow
Groggily, Pillow blinked awake and sat up quickly as she took note of the filly and foals surrounding her. Silently, she flapped her wings and stared back at the one whom simply stared. As she shifted, as alway her flecked and glossy coat gave the impression of twinkling stars, and her eyes were like great moons set in that mass.

Ivy
Happy once her duties as head mare seemed complete, Ivy looked around for fellow students before heading to the prefect's cabin on the train, prepared to make at least one new friend for this year, despite her rival's will to prove Ivy was friendless.

THE ORDER (Of the posting, not the Pheonix)
Calla!
Bedipew!
Mcewanman!
Candle!
Thespi!
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Vassago continued to stare at Sandy and Nikki. When the sleeping pony woke up and started to stare, Vassago stared back silently. He just continued staring, even when his nose was poked by the other colt in the car. He was still staring until Sandy spoke:

""Hi! My name's Sandy and this is Nikki! What's your name?"

Vas blinked and looked around him for a second. Was he talking to me or... when he realized there was no one else the colt could be talking to, Vassago started to look more like a deer stuck in headlights than some cold calculating machine.

"Mmnnnnn..." He made nervous a whining sound. "Vas! call. me. Vas. I don't know you or you. I know Nikki." A panicked look crossed his face and he sat up stiff as a board, "Wait. That was a joke. I don't know Nikki. Hello!" He laughed awkwardly and mechanically for a second "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha..."

He sat stock still with a awkward and mechanical smile on his face. He looked marginally terrified.

"Well so much for the subtle, well constructed, clever approach to socializing..." Vassago whispered out of the corner of his mouth, through strained teeth
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Nikki Hooves~First Year

Nikki trailed off as the new ponies entered their compartment. Curiously, unlike what she supposed were most ponies, she stared back at the odd one. She had an strange feeling that she knew who he was... but that was impossible. She had clearly not met this colt before in her life.

"Huh. Well, let's hope we end up in the same houses, right?" she said to Sandy. "I'd hate to be in Slytherin while you were in Gryffindor, or the other way around... Mom says that she hates watching the two houses fight."

Cloud Dancer~Sixth Year

Cloud had finished her first patrol, as she now found herself in front of the door leading to the Prefect's carriage. Breathing a sigh of relief that she hadn't encountered any trouble, she slid the door open and took in the odd sight before here.

Along with the Head Mare and Stallion, her Hufflepuff counterpart, and the other prefects, there was an extra pony sitting alone at one of the benches, and she was the strangest pony Cloud had ever seen. The mare had skinny legs and an elongated muzzle, and to top off the strange sight, she was clothed in ornaments, a saddle, and a headdress.

Amina Abbasi~Sixth Year

"Bonjour, ma amie, the mare said in a foreign language. "Ça va bien?"

Cloud didn't know what to say. She stared at the odd mare, confusion apparent on her face, and then the other mare flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, I am so sorry," the mare said sheepishly. "'It is an 'abit of mine. I am Amina Abbasi, a transfer of ze Beaubaxton Academy. Zat is why zey told me to sit wiz ze... Prefects?"

Cloud fought the urge to let out an "Ooooooooh." Instead, she made her way to the mare's bench and sat down opposite her.

Well, then welcome, she said cheerfully. "My name is Cloud Dancer, and I'm a Prefect of Hogwarts, meaning it's one of my duties to help out new students."

She noticed the Head Mare standing rather awkwardly at the door, and she waved her over. Just because she was a bit shy didn't mean she wasn't friendly.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Jet is sitting onthe ground nearest to the window watching the most awkward introduction between Nikki, Sandy, Pillow, and Vassago
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Sandy just laughed at Vas.

"I know Nikki too! We've been friends for years. We had another friend named Oreo, but I don't know where she's gone for her magic school...."

His expression was sad for a couple of seconds before snapping back to cheerful. He noticed the sleeping filly wake up. He grinned at her and waved, eager to meet a new friend.

"Hi! I'm Sandy! Nice to meetcha! What's your name?"

Sandy then looked to Nikki and thought a moment before answering.

"Yeah, me too Nicks. But even if we were in different houses we'd still be friends. There's cross-house classes anyway and the only restrictions on seeing each other are we aren't allowed in each other's dorms."

He heard a rattling and shaking- worried for a moment, he saw an elderly mare stick her head around the door.

"Do you dears want anything from the trolley?"

Sandy instantly bought one of everything chocolate. Couldn't get enough of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 pm

As quietly as possible, Pillow turned and looked at the elderly mare, and asked for a few simple coldron cakes. As she nibbled them she spoke softly, deciding to make good on her promise and make friends. "H-hi... I- I'm Pillow dew..."

-----

Ivy waved back and trotted over, taking a seat next to the exchange student. "Bonjour, and Hello, I'm Ivy League, head mare this year. You must be the transfer, ravi de vous rencontrer."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 pm

"Huh. Well, let's hope we end up in the same houses, right?" she said to Sandy. "I'd hate to be in Slytherin while you were in Gryffindor, or the other way around... Mom says that she hates watching the two houses fight."

Sandy made a similar friendly introduction to the sleepy filly, who responded with a frightened murmur. Vassago couldn't catch her name: Parlor Dude? Piccolo Shrewd? Something like that.

"Yeah, me too Nicks. But even if we were in different houses we'd still be friends. There's cross-house classes anyway and the only restrictions on seeing each other are we aren't allowed in each other's dorms."

Vas shook his head at the old mare, indicating he didn't want anything.

"Why is that?" He asked openly to nopony in particular. "I mean, friends in different houses are encouraged, but seldom work out. A Griffondor will never really be friends with anypony from Slytherin. Usually the same with Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Nikki Hooves~First Year

"Yeah!" she said, encouraged by Sandy's words. "They're just names and colors, right? We all have to work together after we're done with school, too..."

The filly across from her slowly rose from her slumber, and Nikki was all over hear when she did.

"Hihihihihihihihihihihi!" she said, sometimes from a wall, sometimes from inside a trunk, and, on occasion, from the ceiling. When there was an excited Nikki, physics never applied to the filly, and, though it baffled a few, most had come to accept it, along with her uncanny ability to make clothes and props appear from out of thin air. I'm Nikki, and this is Sandy! I'm sooooooooo excited to meet you!"

The witch with the trolley popped her head into the door, and Nikki immediately jumped to feet, dropping a bag of galleons onto the mare's cart.

"One of everything, please!" she requested.

Cloud Dancer~Sixth Year

Cloud smiled warmly at Ivy and Amina, quietly and daintily picking at her pumpkin pasty as she absently tapped her hooves on the floor of the compartment along to the score of a ballet.

"Ivy, I haven't heard from you since last year," Cloud said, her smile sincere. "How was your summer?"

Amina Abbasi~Sixth Year

The Arabian chuckled at Ivy's Prench, though she remembered when she herself could barely get it right, as her first language was not at all like the elegant, Romantic tongue.

"Enchanté," she replied, smiling. "Sank you very much for your warm welcome. I 'ope zat zis year will be worth its while. I want to tell my mistress of ze wonders of Equestria when I return to Saddle Arabia with sincerity!"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 am

Jet sighs and says sarcasticaly to Nikki "Geez scream in my ear why don't you?" Jet mutters to himself "Some fillies...." Then he perks up and says "Anyway I am Jet probably one of the few pegusai in this compartment
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:14 am

Sandy gave a look to Jet- a little random to mention the Pegasus thing, but whatever. He took all his chocolate and starting eating away, feeling the deliciousness all over. He noticed the new filly had Nikki leaning all over her. Sandy waved to the new pony, eager to be friendly.

"Well it's really great to meetcha Pillow! Hope we can be friends of course!~"

He then thought a little about Vas's question. It was pretty interesting. After a few moments he came up with an answer.

"I think it's cause of reputation. Slytherins are said to be all evil and racist so the other houses are mean to them. Hufflepuffs will be wanting to look cool since their house isn't as well known as the others. Ravenclaws will probably be put aside a bit because the less smart seeming houses will feel bad that they didn't get put in the smartest house. Finally, Gryffindor will want to seem brave so they'll be the most fighting and saving the world kind of guys. Plus, I heard Slytherin and Gryffindor themselves fought a lot so I guess their house will se it as a kind of tradition to fight each other."

One of Sandy's weirdest qualities was his perception, even though he might seem a bit stupid. He was more along the lines of naive in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Pillow Dew

The moment Nikki began bouncing, Pillow became hypnotized by her large quantities of energy, her eyes attemting to follow Nikki's every movement, and she spoke while sitting there, doing that.
"You all do ave awot of energy. Pwersonawy, I tink you might be wight uh, Sandy?mhm, Sandy. Anoder fiwy from ta orp-orp-orpanage has been goin here a long time, an she said somtin simiwar." She flicked her head slightly, tossing her messy mane out of her eyes.

Ivy League

"I've been as good as one can be when they live with an uncle who wants every bit and galleon in your name. For the most part, I'm just glad to be coming back to school, that stallion haunts my darkest nightmares. I wonder, I don't recall what house the either of you are sorted into, would you care to indulge me?" Ivy responded, and had she not mentioned her uncle, few knew about Ivy's family, most knew only that she was pretty, smart, and protective, not that she was rich too.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Nikki hooves started to rip the very fabric of time and space in her introduction to Willow Shrew (or whatever her name is). Althought he found it quite amusing, the Pegasus next to Nikki did not. Well, to each his own. Vassago digested what Sandy said for a while, then decided to speak.

"Reputation's got something to do with it, that is for sure. But... well... There are some cases were students don't..." Vas struggled to find the right words for a moment. "Live up to it? Like a cowardly Griffindor, a dim-witted Slytherin or a lazy Hufflepuff. Even those outliers tend to gravitate within their own houses. Maybe its got something to do with... I don't know what to call it. House loyalty?"

"You all do ave awot of energy. Pwersonawy, I tink you might be wight uh, Sandy?mhm, Sandy. Anoder fiwy from ta orp-orp-orpanage has been goin here a long time, an she said somtin simiwar."

The second the sleepy filly started talking, Vassago's face contorted, desperately attempting not to laugh.

"Pfffff..."

He failed.

"Bwahahaheehee snrk- heeehee he heHe he he Ha haha Ha Ha Ha HaHAHAHAHAHAhaaaa hooooo... woooo.. Pff.. khkhkhkhk..." He peetered out into a series of silent hiccupy giggles. "Oh... Oh my Master... Oh I am so sorry. Please continue." He wiped. tear from his eye and crossed his hooves, obviously trying to contain a smile.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:55 am

Nikki Hooves~First Year

"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!" Nikki said indignantly to the pegasus sitting next to her. "No need to be such a grump."

As she munched on her sweets, Nikki looked out of the window at the lovely Equestrian countryside, and she got lost in the beauty of the landscape for a couple of moments. So lost, in fact, that she didn't hear what anypony else was saying. She found herself dreaming about conquests and defeating bad wizards and witches... anything to live up to her mother's image.

The filly snapped back to reality when she heard the funniest laughter that had ever passed her perky ears. She herself had to stifle a giggle at Vas's laughter before she realized exactly at what-or whom-he was laughing.

"Hey!" she said, her brow furrowing in anger. "Stop laughing at her! It's not smart to laugh at other ponies' weaknesses, didn't you know? It only means you're an insecure coward."

Cloud Dancerand Amina Abbasi~Sixth Years

Cloud smiled patiently and gestured to the yellow and black Prefect's badge on her robes.

"Hufflepuff," she said, grinning with pride for her house. "Home of the loyal and steadfast and winner of last year's House Cup. You're in Ravenclaw, I know that."

Amina perked up considerably at the mention of Hufflepuff, sitting straighter and relaxing. This, at least, was something she recognized.

"Professor Luna sent me somezing about 'Ufflepuff," she said lightly. "Ze letter said zat ze 'Ufflepuff House would be like my family while I was 'ere in Equestria."

Cloud smiled even more brightly at her new friend.

"Well, then hello, Sister," she said happily. "I'll be more than happy to have you in my House."

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:10 am

"Ok now if you excuse me I must do something." Jet manges to get the biggest book in his overstuffed book bag in his hooves then with a big SLAM! he slams his face onto the cover of the book
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 am

(Sowwy about late post thought it was Thespi's go for whatever reason.)

Sandy didn't notice the way Pillow talked. Even if he did, he wouldn't have really cared considering the voice wasn't an important part of whether somepony was nice or not. Similarly, he didn't really care much about Vas's laugh. It was a little weird but it wasn't a certain yellow colt's business. However, he did notice Vas was being mean to a new friend, which you really don't want to do with Sandy around.

"Hey! Don't laugh at my friend like that, buddy! Even I can tell that was a mean laugh, and I'm pretty dumb."

You could almost see fire coming off the little pony. Then he sat down again and got back to his chocolate. Sandy was also ignoring Jet- he wasn't being very nice, so just ignoring him was probably the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Pillow Dew

Pillow sat up a little, and cocked her head slighty at Sandy. friend? Somepony had called her- friend? This was a rare occurance in Pillow's life, as most of the time, she was asleep. Giggling slightly, she noticed Jet slam his head into the book."Why did you do tat?" She asked, cocking her head, looking at everypony in the room, the question meaning to be repeated for all.

Ivy League

"Ah, more hufflepuffs! You know I can't wait to see some more proud hufflepuffs willing to take one for the team, you always get labeled as so lame." Ivy said, moving her mane out of her eyes with one hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next