My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station

Go down 
+3
Bediepew
Callilian
Candle_Glow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:48 pm

"Woah... woah..." Vassago started to laugh more at Nikki and Sandy's reaction to his reaction to Whats-Her-Name.

"Calm down... heh heeeh... I didn't mean anything by it. See? She isn't even-"

BAM went a book on a colt's face.

Vassago stared at the pony, having stopped mid sentence. "You are an idiot." He said.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:50 am

(Taking in current events, I will now assume that Nikki knows exactly who Vas is and that their friendship is canon)

Nikki Hooves~First Year

As the Pegasus slammed his face into the book, she couldn't help herself. It was just too funny. She started laughing, hugging her lower legs to her chest as she tried to stop the giggles shaking her body.

"Ah-Hoo-AHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried, leaning on Sandy as she slowly stopped. "I might agree with you... Just this once-hehe-Vas! What was that for, Friend? The words on that page aren't going to be learned any faster if you hit yourself with them!"

Cloud Dancer and Amina Abbasi

Amina, blissfully ignorant as she was, did not know of the harsh opinions of the other students of Hogwarts. However, little innocent, naive Cloud Dancer's expression darkened considerably. In addition to being the female Prefect of Hufflepuff House, she was also Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team; needless to say, she took pride in her house and her fellow badgers. Snide remarks about the inherent lameness of her family of witches and wizards struck a nerve.

"Ivy, don't forget that we won the House Cup last year," she said, laughing nervously. "We're not quite as lame as we used to be..."
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 am

Jet lifts his head up shakes his head an says "I got your attention anyway it occured to methat I may have sounded rude a little while a go so I am sorry but where I come there i not much yelling. That is all." Jet nods and lets any other pony take over with the power of speech
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 am

Sandy noticed Pillow gave him a look when he called her his friend. Well, she was. She seemed fun and they seemed to get along so there was no real issue. He smiled and gave her a wave. He then nodded at Vas's statement about bookface.

"He does seem like a bit of an idiot. But that's mean, I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm."

Sandy got back to his chocolate, experimenting with all the wizard kinds. There was a chocolate frog bouncing here and there, a bubbling couldron with melted chocolate for eating. Any drops that spilled out just disappeared. Sandy was liking being a wizard already, even if he was a bit useless at magic.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 am

Pillow Dew
Pillow waved back at Sandy, and tried to speak as if to order something before the trolly, left, but, she was both too late, and she fell asleep mid-sentence, laying back against the seat , her wings wrapping around her like a blanket.

Ivy Leage
"Yeah, you all sure did, I wish I could fly, since we Ravenclaws don't have many flyers. Somepony needs to show you Hufflepuffs down!" Ivy laughed, knowing the remark was true, as Hufflepuff had more pegasi than the other houses, and therefore, more able fliers to play on their quidditch team. "You all have fun okay? I'm going to go check on some of the foals in the other cars, see how they're holding up." Ivy said, getting up and heading down train, popping her head in every few cars, and talking with each of them untill she arrived at the car where Pillow, Sandy, Nikki, Vas, and Jet sat.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:34 pm

((Okay, taking that into account))

"...For once I actually agree with you, Vas..."

Vassago glanced sidelong at Nikki Hooves. She knew him. He knew her too. Did something happen in the Primary? He inwardly scanned where he was in the other place.

His attention returned to Sandy Hooves.

"He does seem like a bit of an idiot. But that's mean, I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm."

Vassago's ear twitched slightly. Just because calling somepony an idiot was mean, does that make it any less true?

"Sure, to anypony but himself. Does brain damage constitute as harm? Because I'm pretty sure there are other ways of getting a pony's attention that don't involve major head trauma. I don't know! Maybe its just me!" He held up his hooves disarmingly.

Jello Grew attempted to order something from the trolley, but fell asleep right in the middle.

Vassago stared at the sleeping filly, eyes wide with wonder. "Woah... Did I ever luck out! Narcoleptic Foals and Self Harming Colts abound!"

He nodded to himself. "Going to be a good year."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:07 am

Nikki Hooves~First Year

Nikki looked at the group of ponies. She had to agree with Vas... the two others who she didn't know sure were strange... maybe even a little crazy! This was going to be the best school ever! She had other insane ponies to speak with!

The filly looked down at her hooves and stayed silent. She was now worried about Houses again... would they let her into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw or even silly little Hufflepuff if they knew about the... thing?

Even she didn't know much about the thing. That's what Vassago had called it: "the thing." She just did it sometimes, and she wasn't even sure if she herself was doing it. But, then again, she knew when she was doing it and why... she just didn't know what it really was. It was evil, yes, and that she knew, and that was what she was worried about most. Did they even let evil ponies into Hogwarts? Well, of course they did, there was a slightly (as far as she would admit) evil pony sitting across from her, and this was his second year.

She hadn't told Sandy. She hadn't told Oreo. She hadn't even told her parents. The only pony who knew about the thing was Vas, and that's because it happened... or did it? Did it even happen, or was she just imagining that anypony had ever seen her do it? She was pretty certain that she was insane... yes, that could have something to do with it...

"Hey, Sandy?" she asked quietly, nudging him. "I need to tell you something... or, rather, maybe show you something..."
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Jet yawns an says "Well I am going to take a nap." He puts on his goggles just for luck leans his head back and closes his eyes fallig asleep
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Sandy saw Pillow fall asleep again. Wow, she was fast. He hoped she was comfy- your spine really hurts after a long sleep in an uncomfortable spot. He ignored Vass's sarcasm- he probably meant no harm, and even if he did it wasn't anything you couldn't ignore. He'd shut up eventually. Plus, if the school was crazy then he'd fit in. Sandy was hyperactive as nothing else, so hopefully he wouldn't be the only typhoon in the corridors.

Sandy looked to Nikki and tilted his head curiously. Ooh, a mystery!

"Yeah Nicks, what do ya want to show me?"

(Sowwy if it's a touch short- not much to really say, y'know?)
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 pm

*Skip me for now, Pillow is Sleeping and Ivy is still making her way down the train*
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Vassago settled into his seat. He had talked much and would prefer to listen and learn. Parlor Goo was sleeping, Book Face was starting to fall asleep, it was pleasant really, for a while, Vas just listened to the quick mechanical trundle of the train on the tracks.

"Hey, Sandy?" she asked quietly, nudging him. "I need to tell you something... or, rather, maybe show you something..."

The Thing?
Vas still didnt know squat about the Thing, even after seeing it a few times in the Primary. He rose a brow and watched intently, every second of observation counted.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Nikki Hooves~First Year

Nikki snuck a glance Vassago's way. Seeing him watching her carefully, she blinked slowly and returned her gaze to Sandy before flicking her eyes away again, to ensure that the other two weren't watching. Carefully, she locked eyes with Sandy's before closing them and letting her emotions go.

The anger, the sadness, and the evil washed over her in a wave of red, staining her irises ruby red when she opened them again. The sinister Nikki blinked at Sandy before letting a wide smile spread across her face in what Vas liked to refer to as the "evil face."

"What luck that you get to know each other now," she murmured, smiling at Vas too. "Coziness between allies is always appreciated."

Then she snapped back to normal, the red winking out of her eyes like a dying lightbulb, and she looked sadly at Sandy, her head bowed in shame.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she whispered. "I'm not normal. I'm not good, but I want to be good, so badly..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 am

((I think we can skip Bediepew now (it's been five days), and I assume Candle's out since she left))
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:45 pm

(Calla said I could join... I hope that's okay...)

Earlier, before the train took off

Misfit adjusted her patched hat, meticulously making sure she hid her horn. She was used to this, of course, but for some reason she felt as if her cap would simply fall from her head at any moment. She was terribly nervous, but excitement overcame her anxiety. Her father had spoken so wonderfully of the castle of Hogwarts when she was younger, and now she would actually be going there.

The filly quickened her pace, practically galloping down the station, feeling the hot steam of bearing trains blow her white mane back. She wouldn't have to hide magic anymore. She would learn so many things, make friends, go on adventures! Oh, she would learn how to transfigure objects and animals and maybe, just maybe, herself! All of the subjects were the best! Defense Against the Dark Arts would be amazing and cool and sinister, in Potions she'd learn how to make bubbling brews and tonics, in Herbology she'd learn how to grow the stuff you use to make the brew and tonics, and Transfiguration, oh, Transfiguration.... She knew she wasn't supposed to think about it, since beginning wizards and witches could be mortally harmed even trying, but it would be so amazing to be an Animagus.

Transfiguration and Potions. Dark Arts Defense and Herbology. There were classes on stars and animals and fortune telling, it made it seem like a dream. It almost hurt to wait longer, For charms and spells and hexes and adventure! Though she knew she would have to. But still!

She was so wound up in excitement, she was barely watching where she was going. In fact, she wasn't at all. And, not only that, but, by the time she looked up, she was about to walk into another foal...

SLAM!

Last edited by Moonlemon on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Sandy watched Nikki's eyes change. He tilted his head, not really understanding the big words. After she changed back, he thought for a moment then grinned.

"How d'you do that? That really cool!!"

He bounced energetically in his seat before noticing Nikki was getting all sad. He patted her on the back, smiling in sympathy but a lack of understanding. He was like a puppy- he was incredibly loyal and friendly but a little stupid and terrible at understanding a situation.

"It'll be fine Nicks. You aren't evil! Just really cool eyes don't make you mean."

Pale had been walking calmly along the platform, checking all the new first years had got in the train. He was a prefect after all, and it was his job. However, he accidentally banged into a particularly small one as he walked along. He shut off the part of his brain that wanted to flirt and held out a hoof to help her up.

"Sorry, didn't see you there. You better get on the train- it'll be leaving soon."

(I was thinking about making Pale head boy, so long as the rest of you don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:58 pm

(I don't have a problem with Pale being a Prefect. It fits! And, uhm, should I go? Just until we all get in the same room, because if we go back and forth between the platform and train, it'll get confusing... I'll get into a posting order once that happens... Sound okay?)

Still earlier

The filly shook her head to try to wave away the quick pain, rubbing a sore spot on her head due to the fall. Misfit then looked up at the colt, long legged and white maned, and took his hoof. "O-oh, no, it's fine! My fault!" She stuttered out quickly. She knew that she had a stuttering problem when out in public, but never found a personal reason to care much about it. As long as she got the message of her words across, she was good to go. Misfit then reared her head, peering at a clock. "Aaye! Th-thank you Mister...." She glanced at his badge. "Prefect! I hope you have another g-good year!"

She picked up her small bag of belongings, with nothing more than some robes, blankets, books, and other essential items. Like Lamby. There would always be her Lamby. Oh, and she had hidden one of the scrawny alleycats she had come quite fond of in the back, along with a small barn owl under her hat. But no pony needed to know about those. So shhh.

Anyway, the filly was off again, racing to make sure she got on the train on time. She then stopped short, and galloped back to the Prefect. "Aye.... Sir? Mister P-prefect? Uhm, where's the first year part of the train?"

Last edited by Moonlemon on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 am

((WAIT WAIT WAIT modified posting ordeR?))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 am

((No, we'll keep the same, to avoid confusion. Your turn, Thespi, Candle's out))
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:29 pm

((Koolio. On it. short posts because school))

Vassago brimmed with curiousity, excitment, and fear. As a pony who has dedicated his life to knowing things, what he didn't know annoyed, confused, excited, and scared him all at the same time.

How did she do it indeed... "Yes! Of course!" He chattered animatedly. "Why consider such binary concepts like good and evil when there is are whole universes of the many shades of moral ambiguity!"

He melted into his seat and sighed in satisfaction. "Mmmmm... yiss... So much we don't know..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Nikki Hooves~First Year

Nikki nodded somberly, but her ears pricked back up to their normal position.

"Thanks, Sandy. And Vas, I guess you're right. If I want to be good, I think I can, right? I don't like bad ponies... So much to uncover, so much to learn, and so much to consider..."

She pawed nervously inside of her foreleg for a moment, but in the next, she was throwing candy in her friend's faces, grinning wickedly and giggling.

"Come on. We won't be newbies for much longer, and I want to savor this moment before we, you know, maybe end up in different houses. Let's all be equal right now. Vas, what house did you get into last year? I can't remember..."

She turned her head, peering out of the window at the countryside. She'd never been to this area of Equestria before, the plains beyond Canterlot and Ponyville. She was going to have to look up how to get to Hogsmeade in the summer. She heard it was fun! Never mind that she wasn't a third year, seeing as she could probably go to town with her mom! How exciting!

(End this thread in two rotations? Then we can get to the feast and the Sorting! And MC, go ahead, I think the current Head of Houses are now just Cloud Dancer for Hufflepuff and, now, Pale for Slytherin)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm

(Skipping Bedie again, one more skip and he's out. Posting order: Calla, Bedie, MC, Thespi, Moony)

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Sandy smiled in excitement. He could tell that this would be a good year. Even if they were in different houses he wouldn't care. They'd find a place to meet up and be together. He only wished Oreo was here. He felt....weird without her. He couldn't explain it- he guessed that since they'd been best friends since foalhood he'd feel a bit unsure without her. She was always the smart one since she could actually tell what was going on. Sandy wasn't so much stupid don't get me wrong. He was just incredibly naive. Still, he had Nikki and Vas with him. They couldn't replace Orey, but they'd be great friends in their own right.

Pale smiled and waved as the little filly ran off. She then came back and he smiled again. Being the poetic type, such innocence and shyness moved him a little.

"There isn't really a carriage for each year, but I suppose I saw most of the first years getting onto that carriage." He pointed to the carriage in question and looked again to this filly. "My name's Pale by the way. Lovely to meet you, friend."

Pale looked around the platform- all of the pupils were either on or getting on the train, so he supposed it was time to go. He grinned at his new Head Colt badge, slicked back his snowy white mane and waved to the driver. He then got on the train himself, stumbling about the train. He eventually got into the prefect carriage and lay on his seat. He fell asleep, the faint hoots of the moving train fading as he recessed into his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

OOC:*cough* back sorry got my phone taken away
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:35 am

"What house did I get in last year?!" Vas said. He mumbled and twiddled his hoof in the air for a moment, thinking. Really, he was just stalling.

"Ooooooh you know... I was... uh... I'm in *cough*Slytherin*cough*."
He shrugged quickly. "But heydontworryaboutit. Some of the newer Slytherin are much better than the older ones."

And nothing like those horrid twins. Last year was a nightmare singlehandedly because of them. Vassago silently promised not to be so complacent this year. Last year he spent learning, this year he will spend doing.

It was a fluke, him being a second year at his age, but he didnt mind too much, yet. It did set him a little apart. Nikki didnt seem to mind. Sandy didnt either. The two were good characters to keep The Story going. Nikki has her mysteries and Sandy had his... enthusiasm? Although it made him a little sick, It could prove entertaining at least.

He looked out the window, sitting up. "I think we are getting close." He said quietly, trying to make out familiar landmarks.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Misfit thanked the colt then introduced myself. "I'm M-misfit, and it was wonderful m-meeting you too, Mister Pale! Uhm... if you'll excuse me, please, I don't w-wish to be late..." The filly then galloped to a carriage, nodding quickly to the Prefect for a last goodbye. She then boarded the train. It seemed like all the other student's carriage-rooms were full or didn't really want another, so she finally found an empty one near the end. She didn't really mind. It wasn't specifically bad being alone. Though she had hoped to maybe get to know some other first-years before she actually got to Hogwarts, she supposed there was plenty of time to do that once they got there. She wouldn't be alone at school, right? Right... She'd meet plenty of other foals like her. It'd be nice. After putting away her small amount of personal belongings, she sat down in the empty room. The invitation had been strange. It had been addressed to "Misfit, the cardboard box in the alley across Clip's Barber Shop." It almost spooked her to how precise it was, but that's magic for her.

Present Time

After a rather long while, she finally pulled herself from her wandering thoughts. She realized that she, was in fact, painfully bored. There wasn't anypony to talk to, nor did she have any games or toys to entertain herself with... Checking to make sure nopony was outside her room, she opened the door and went into the hallway. Being careful to not make any noise, she sneaked over to the carriage next to hers, which was filled with young foals like her. The filly put an ear next to the door's handle, listening in. There was something about glowing eyes and evil and houses. Honestly, she wasn't really sure what it was all about, but it definitely interesting. She just hoped they weren't talking about anything super private. She'd hate to invade that... Then she heard the colt say something about almost being there. Misfit guessed she should probably get back to her own room, but she'd stay just a little longer. There was nothing to do in her carriage, and this was the closest she was going to get to interaction with other foals on the way to Hogwarts she was gonna get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next