My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Step Too Far (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Rosey Bubbles
Thespi Bacchanalian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

A Step Too Far (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Step Too Far (OPEN)   A Step Too Far (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 am

OzyManedias blinked in suprise, then subsided into a dark little laugh. "Sorry, what did you say when you came up to me?" He adopted a nasal, annoying tone, an obvious mockery of his 'fellow student'. "'Fighting again? I thought you were better than that." He sneered. "And here you are." He pointed at her horn, accusing. "Ready to blast me with magic. Ironic, huh?" He shook his head.

"Just goes to show how easily some ponies jump to defend ideologies and morals that just..." He made a 'poof' with his hooves, pretending to do a magic disappearing act. "Don't exist."

((OH GAWD THEY JUST KEEP GETTING SHORTER))
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

A Step Too Far (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Step Too Far (OPEN)   A Step Too Far (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:11 pm

(D: !!!!!!!)

She tilted her nose up and snorted. "This is bull. I'm leaving, because this is just anoying and stupid. You're insane, Manedias. You should probably get that checked out."

And with that, she turned tail and left, flicking her tail in his face in disgust.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com

A Step Too Far (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2