My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Start

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fresh Start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:23 am

Trail Blazer nodded.

"I do. You decided to rob the same bank we did on the same day."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 am

Silver chuckled deeply to himself. "That was one of the most interesting days I had in a long time." He looked about for any onlookers. This was not the place to discuss their past habits any further. Even if it was, he was not one to share too much about himself than nessesary.

"So. This here expedition. Some bits to be had here. At least there was..." He motioned his head toward Rough Cut.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 am

Trail Blazer met Silver Spur's laughing with a stoic expression. It was just something that happened to him.

"There's money to be had here, both in the spoils and legitimately. My days of getting quick cash to spend on whores and gambling are over."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 am

Silver got the feeling that this pony would be a hard pressed for trust. He didn't blame him. Silver didn't trust anyone when it came to bits or anything of value.

"I'm happy to get them either way. And I'm feeling awfully 'legitimate' lately. Don't 'spose you have any open work where you're going?" He kept his grin. Silver could guess that Trail here might not be so happy about letting in a pony like him, but nothing was lost in asking. He moved around enough as it was that long term problems did not really bother him.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 am

He didn't have any work that would suit this pegasus in the slightest.

"Well I've got a well and latrine that need digging and a house to be put up. And seeds to plant. Mundane chores like that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 am

Silver nodded. They would make some bits. Just because he was known to have done illegitimate things didn't mean he didn't ever do honest work either.

"Sounds good. No real permanent job. Fine by me." He looked back to Rough Cut, seeing if she was still having 'issues'. "When is this trip due?" Standing around so much was getting him agitated. Staying in one place made him feel vulnerable. And if that Rough Cut pony found her bits he could try to get her to 'share' some for the safe trip he was going to likely take part in anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 am

To say the least, Trail Blazer was pleasantly surprised to see a fellow outlaw take him up on the offer. If he was coming along, he'd have to watch him to make sure he didn't pilfer anything of value from the wagons. After all if he did, that means he couldn't do it himself. Nopony would miss a few missing bits and pieces anyway.

"Well it's my understanding that we're supposed to be headin' out at One. By the looks of it, that little lady there is trying to get everything done last minute. Just my luck."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 am

Silver sighed and looked back to the mare. He could see this pony being a lot of trouble for them all. It gave him an idea to try something. He approached her, spurs ringing as he got closer.

"Miss. Is there a problem?" He asked, knowing that she did indeed have at least several.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 am

"SEVERAL!" She shouted. "We're approaching deadline, not everypony's showed up yet... And I have such a headache. This is too much work..."

She slumped down to the ground, feeling stressed and dejected. She didn't know why Mr. Rondelles forced her into so many different situations. She was mostly fine being a blank flank if it meant she could stay in a cozy office and write poetry all day. What she needed was for somepony to tell her everything was alright, but she knew it wouldn't happen and now she looked pathetic in front of this stallion... Embarrassment was mixed in with her increasing problems.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:42 am

Silver let out a groan. He was not the kind of pony for this but this was ridiculous. But there was a chance to make something out of it here.

"...Why don't you just take what you have and go?...Or if it really matters that much to you, I'll organize it for you....for 70 bits."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 am

"70 bits... That's 14 bushels of apples locally, 23 bushels from the farm.. I'm sorry sir, but I don't even have a single bit to my name and everything in the budget is already spent..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 am

Silver shrugged and dusted himself off with his wings. "Well, looks like you will just have to deal with it all by yourself then." He said bluntly and turned to leave and find himself a good place to sit down. Unless she went after him, he would take out his harmonic and play a few tunes to himself.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 am

Trail Blazer walked over to the helpless unicorn after Silver Spur made his leave. He made his way back some time after her ramblings were quietened, returning for the 1 o'clock send off time.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am

Bounty walked up to the wagon with a quiet look as he looked about at the set up. He heard someone playing a harmonica somewhere nearby. Bounty loved harmonica and msuic instruments, if they stopped playing that means they noticed you, but if they keep playing it means your under the radar. He tips his ponies in his sights as he shook some dust off his hoof to be ready to shake some hooves. He was in a nutshell gonna meet all his neighbors at once when he showed up.

"Howdy all. Would this place be by chance the meeting the paper on the board said about?" He gestures to the direction the town square was.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:21 am

Silver looked up from under his hat. He did not stop playing his harmonica, as it would give away his change in attention. His eyes settled on Bounty, the pony he met not too many weeks ago in Appleloosa. He was not sure if he was glad to see a familiar face or bothered by the presence of yet another wild pony. He did nothing other than look at him for a few moments and kept playing his harmonica.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm

(this never updated for me for some raisin)

Trail Blazer comes back with a cart loaded with more supplies that makes Rough Cut turn ecstatic and frantically starts balancing her books, not even noticing the new settler.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Bounty watched as the spastic pony start to pat attention to the supply cart over yonder. He needed to think of a good way to approach this pony, they more then likely are the jumpy type. Which makes you wonder why the hay they would be travelling to parts unknown. Bounty shrugs as he decides to get info then figure it out. He towards the pony, trying to make a lot of noise to show his approach. He yells out to them as he walks to them. He was a couple dozen feet away when he said, "Howdy there.You the ponies in charge of the new settlement?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Silver continued playing his harmonica, perfectly content with not being noticed by Bounty, as he was about every pony.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:10 am

Trail Blazer regarded the new pony with reserved eyes. "I think that's an oddly over accurate description of Miss Cut's job." The aforementioned mare had yet to register the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am

Bounty looked over the colt with a puzzled look at his statement. It was hard to tell if he was sarcastic or not. Which made Bounty unsure if a snappy comment was needed. He decided to refrain from appearing rude to his more then likely will be his neighbors. He tries for a weak smile as he trots a little closer up to them.

"Well then... I'm Bounty and it's nice to meet you. I got that her name is Miss. Cuts, but I am wondering yours as well." He could see she would need a second to return to the real world. She seemed stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 am

Silver kept playing his harmonica, getting a little quieter in hopes to catch an ear of what they were talking about.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

Trail Blazer was indeed being sarcastic. Settlement could have been left out completely and he'd still understand. This pony liked to talk apparently. He nodded. "Trail Blazer. And her name is Rough Cut"
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

Bounty looks him over again to try and give a feel of what he looked like. "Trail blazer huh?" This colt name seem to fit riding out into the unknown pretty actually, he wouldn't be no trouble it seems. Bounty was hoping to have at least one neighbor that he doesn't have to draw his swords on the first time they met. Maybe this colt will give him info without it coming to that.

"Well I am here and ready to plead my case to come on the trip. I even brought my papers."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:36 am

Silver continues to listen and play. He never brought any papers, but rather just showed up.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Trail Blazer poked the blank mare in the side, causing her to jump up in surprise. "Miss, this gentlecolt here needs to have a talk with you." With that he walked back toward Silver Spur. He had enough of Rough Cut's bureaucratic nonsense anyway, not to mention her habit of talking under her breath. This expedition is most likely doomed to fail.

Rough Cut looked up at the new stallion nervously, a byproduct of being shaken out of her train of thought. "Yes, um.. what can I um... help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next