My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Start

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bounty

Bounty

Fresh Start - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

Bounty climbed over the various objects and things blocking his way as he lit the tip of his horn and followed the tug. It seem to be getting dark, but Bounty could care less. He had been wanting to get away and it wasn't like he had a fear of the dark or nothing. He wanted to check in out anyway. He more then likely will never come back to this area and he mite be able to find something worth his time. Besides it got him away from all those ponies for a while. He'd hate to get chewed out for talking to Miss.Cuts. He'd bet his hat he would get upset and he'd try bucking off a cliff this time. Bounty shivered as he wrapped a blanket around himself. He use to get hassled for always having blankets with him. Foals in the school use to make fun of them, that is till he showed them the power of a crack of wet blanket.

He finally after about two hours got out of the forest to the base of the mountain. He climbed the side to get up to higher ground where he saw a path, or something similar to one.

After a long while he got up breathing heavy as he laid there tried from the wall crawling.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am

Silver stopped playing his harmonica and nodded before resuming. He made no further indication in desiring one, even though he may have dropped enough hints already. It was a habit he picked up and could not get rid of since that one bad day.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 pm

He bent his head back down and picked up another hoof rolled cigarette and expertly flicked it over to him.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Bounty stood and just took in the view of the night sky. It swirled around up there with so many stars. Bounty when he was young heard planets catch stars in there gravity. He saw planets like space Bounty hunters in way and he always would look up at them for support in the rough times. Though that kinda thinking was rare. Most times he'll shrug it off later or realized how dumb that sounds. Maybe that was why he never told anyone about what he was thinking.

After a while of wasting time he slowly walked up the jagged path. He often had to climb over rocks and ground was uneven. Either way he knew this would be what he did the rest of his life. So only best to work on it. His horn tugged hard now as he seem to get closer and closer to whatever it was. He climbed, hopped, almost fall and slide till he got down into a little pocket and got stuck. Lucky he took his swords with him. He stuck two in the wall of the rock to climb out then used magic to pull them out and set them back in there rightful place at his side.

For while he was fearful the big something was a gonna be under bed rock or something, that is till he came to the opening of a cave where faint light was flowing out of into the night.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Silver reached out to catch it but his hooves were hardly good for that. It bounced between them before he snatched it up with his mouth. Removing his hat, he leaned in toward the fire and lit it with little care for the heat. The smoke in his system relaxed him and he slumped back with his hat over his eyes.

"....Thanks." He said and took a smooth drag.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Blazer smirked a bit. "Hoof first instead of mouth, huh? I feel sorry for the mares who have been in your company, friend."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

Bounty walked into the cave, slowly and quiet as he could. It could be some kinda rock beast or something. Maybe he was unlucky to the point he walked into a dragon full of treasure. He was n't sure, but he keeps his head low as he tip toes in. The light gets more defined and brighter till he turns the corner and his mouth hangs open a little. There before him was a cave of glowing stones of every color and size. Like someone had trapped the soul of a rainbow in rock and piled them all in here.

Bounty hadn't come across anything so beautiful before in his whole life. He sat there stunned by the speculative view of it all,
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 am

Silver grunted at Blazer. "Cute." He said, though underneith he recalled the last mare he was with. A good time that lasted years, but came to a terrible end.

He stared into the fire, reflecting on those times and on the things it led to. He did not make the best decisions back then.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 am

Blazer looked over at Silver while he puffed on his cigarette, then turned back to face the fire. "My apologies, I didn't figure ya the type."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 am

Bounty stood like that for a long time as the sky grew darker, which only made the light brighter. The stones lined the walls and stick out in grand pillars of crystal. He ran his hoof along the rock as he just stared at it's luster. Bounty didn't even have a clue what sort of stone this was, but it had a look it and he reckoned he'd get himself a piece. He drew his sword and started chipping at the rock with his sword. Had he thought about better he should of bought his pick and supplies, but he hadn't been in the thinking mind set when he left so best to just learn from this and move on. He stood over the rock, hitting the same place over an over till it made a large scar in the rock. He then stuck the sword in inside and pulled back. With a snap it fell to the floor. A fair size chunk of the glowing rock.

He left the cave with rock tied to his side, acting like lantern in the dark. He tied some metal objects together to bang together as he walked to make bears stay clear. He never seem to rub animals right. He loved them the little guys, but they didn't love Bounty back. Which made him tend to avoid them. He also wasn't allowed at zoo's anymore do to certain incident which will allow be described as the day Shamu retired.

He tucks away the rock in his bag as he got in eye view of the camp, from there he walked back to where he spotted a fire. It seem to belong to SilverSpur. "You mind if I take breather with ya two?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 am

"We all have our scars." Silver said simply and focused on smoking and staring at the fire. He forced himself to change his thoughts from the past to more recent events, like the stampede and Bounty tying to shift his own weight.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 am

Blazer was glad he didn't ask anything about his own luck with mares. He'd answer, but it wasn't somthin' he liked discussin'. Hours passed and the moon hung overhead. He looked up to see the sweat and scratch covered Bounty emerge from the undergrowth. Not this guy again..."

(It was night when Bounty first took off. It's been night this entire time."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 pm

(Night has shades of dark.)

Bounty stood there waiting for someone to answer his question. He was sure that Blazer noticed him and he wasn't really in the mood to ask again. He had been walking all day and was about to fall sleep standing there if he didn't get a breather. "......"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Silver snapped out of his thought, almost surprised to see Bounty there. The surprise was mostly spoiled to his loud trot and ringing of swords on him.

He looked up at him from under his hat and waved him over to sit down. "Tell me what you were doing and you can sit at my fire."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm

(pass)
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

He raised a eyebrow, giving SilverSpur a strange look. It seem his absent had gained notice from this colt. Bounty wasn't really in the lying sort or had the energy to do so if he wanted.

"I decided to go out for some night prospecting. Show you what I found if you let me nest by the fire."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

Silver grumbled as the pony extended his deal. He gave it thought for a moment before nodding. "Late night prospecting. You either have your priorities out of wack or you like prospecting far too much. Now what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am

Blazer double face hooved at Bounty's story, but he let Silver handle it.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 am

Bounty sat suddenly and let out a sigh. His legs shook with joy as the weight of his body had been turned to burden them no longer.

"We I more then likely gonna be doing it for the rest of my days. Best start liking it, or the very least getting use to it. It's gonna be my job once we make us a town." He said plainly and matter of fact. He had put a lot of thought into this and he had pretty much thought it all out. "As to what I found on my little trip."

Bounty fished out a chunk of crystal/gem-like stone that seem to glow a faint color of the whole color spectrum as he turned it around in his hooves. "I found this pretty thing."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 am

Silver looked at it with great interest. It was a very shiney rock. And it may have some value.

"....I changed my mind. You give me a piece of that and you can sleep by the fire tonight." he said bluntly. Silver might be able to find some value or use to it.

"...Or you can carry the whole weight of it on your own for the next few weeks...."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:50 am

Bounty groaned not at SilverSpur's deal he was trying to make. He had expected him to say something like that. He bet that this colt was gonna make deals with him for anything he found. Bet he alright had bartered all sorts of stuff from the others in the camp alright. He was groaned at having to break this more. It was some hard stuff to part apart and he was filled with exhaustion

"Can I give you the piece in the morning. I'ma feeling rolled and smoked right right now. I'll rip you a bit in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 am

Blazer looked the bounty hunter turned prospector up and down before speaking. "I don't think you'll have the energy to do that in the mornin', much less anything else but sleep all day."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Silver was already giving Bounty a sharp glare. He wanted his dues now. He pointed to the rock before tabbing the ground before him in gesture to receive his share.
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 am

Bounty groaned. He really didn't want to have to do this right now, but he really liked to sleep somewhere warm. He stole a look at Blazer, who clearly seem to influence SilverSpur in wanting his share at once. Bounty had hope to show he could be trustworthy by paying to tomorrow. Guess instead he'll look the part of a lousy sellspony. He stood up with a bit of difficultly and limped and almost fell a few times getting his pick. He returned marked a part of the rock with a tape X and started hitting the part over and over again till a reasonable chunk fell to the ground. he half kicked it over to SilverSpur and sat down with a loud thud. "There." He floated over a pile of blankets, almost appearing to be sleeping in a blanket fort that's front gates pointed to the fire to keep the fire venting in.

His head could be seen barely out the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9