My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Group two

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Zompony Group two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 am

It was one thing to have strange possessed monster-ponies after you. It was another thing to have a blade nearly down your throat.

The filly put her arms up as a sign of peace, though she was a bit scared. Knives were dangerous. Utterly cool and useful, but still dangerous. With these things that were chasing them, she only had to worry about surviving. Now she had to worry about whether or not she upset the stallion, or how he felt, or if she wasn't being cruel or imposing. Is simply how Snapdragon was. "I-I'm not a monster, sir. I'm just a filly!" She pointed to the other foal beside her. She should really ask her name. Both of their names.

"She's just a filly too!" She then pointed at the mare. "Well, she's not, and she seems kinda dangerous, but that's cool! And useful! See, we're no monsters!" She hadn't wanted to make a speech, but when she was in panic mode, she tended to ramble.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Erika had her bow whipped out and pointed straight at the unicorn's face. Deranged ponies were never easy to deal with, and she had to be prepared.

"Calm yourself, sir," she commanded. "You're in the company of a royal guard. 'Monster' is a bit of an insult, but I've been called it enough times for it not to matter. Just keep calm, and point your sword at the abominations, not the ponies, or I'll be forced to take you down."

"Forced" wasn't the right word. More like, "I don't care either way, and I may just shoot you for fun," but that was not assuring and quite a mouthful. Better to tell him what he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Crystal looked at the other three. This stallion wasn't like the ponies that kept attacking them. "P-please mister... don't fight us... w-we need help..." She said quietly. She was trying to look him in the eye but she was afraid to. Being social wasn't her best skill. "I'm really scared... so... please?" She lowered her head and tried to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Results and stuff =3

The stallion looked at the three with paranoid eyes, he jerked towards Erika and pointed his blade at her when she spoke (Luckily she made her perception test, so she knows he was not going to attack.) He saw the innocence in Crystal's eyes sighed and dropped his machete. "How can I know you won't try to kill me like the rest?." The conversation was cut short by a loud banging on the door they just came from.

"Oh my Celestia!. You brought them to me!"  He said before he backed away from the three slowly. "You idiots!, how do yo-" He was cut off when a pegasus zompony crashed right into him, sending them both off the roof, leaving his machete for the taking. (Gotta love them luck rolls)

Snapdragon and Erika realized that if these things can fly, then it won't be safe on the roof for long.

A strange gurgling noise was heard on the other side of the door. (Thanks to some perception tests)

What do our survivors do about the dangers that approach them?
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh Faust. Ah, she didn't mean to swear, but there were flying ones. Of course there were flying ones. And the stallion.. he.. he was now... No. It was her fault. She took too much time talking. Why was this happening? This was turning out to be a nightmare.

How many of them were there? Snapdragon looked at the other filly beside her, almost the same age as her, though she was probably a little bit older. But definitely not by much. Besides, she didn't even know her exact age. In her months of... well, after her parent's... accident... she kinda lost track. But age didn't matter. Ponies had to stick together, fillies had to stick together. This foal was only one step ahead of how she felt. And she was terrified. It was rather hard to not start crying. But she had to do something. Snapdragon raced out of the little trio's spot, running to get the machete. The bigger the blade, the better, as her father had said when pretending to be a pirate. She then tried to run back.

"We have to find s-safer ground!" She called. She wish the mare would take in charge. She didn't mind being a sub-leader, but she WAS still just a filly. She just wanted everything to stop, the hurt to stop, the death, just to stop.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh, no you didn't," Erika muttered, snatching the two fillies and throwing them onto the saddle-like curve in her armor. "Nopony takes Erika's prey from her. Nopony."

That was the thing with our ambitious guardpony. She loved when she felt happiness, but when something--or somepony--took that away, something was going to go down. Painfully.

She looked around the roof. Was there anything she could latch her bow on and use as an escape zipline? A powerline, a clothesline... anything? If not, she'd have to attempt to teleport all three of them as far away as she could.

Why was she still with them? Was it because she had no choice? Was it because there was nowhere else for them to go?

No. It was the royal duty to save the citizens. Even if she could just leave them, she'd be praised for saving two "helpless" fillies from the abominations. Yes. That would be nice.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Crystal gasped as a pegasus took the stallion away. The other filly had taken the machete. Suddenly she found herself lifted onto Erika's back. "We're following the ponies that want to kill us?!?" She screamed. This was a terrible idea. Erika was starting to worry her.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 am

Results

Erika (Because of amazing luck and perception roll) almost instantly spotted a power line leading to an apartment building's balcony close to the street. The street. The stallion's corpse was not far from that location, but it was being pounded on by the infected (Including the pegasus).

Calla I think you have to redistribute your character points. You need to have stuff in willpower. I would suggest maxing it out or getting really close to doing so. And I know there is not a lot of points to do that with, but it is necessary to keep the RP balanced

Remember that willpower is your character's mental ability to make decisions and not freak out when something scary pops up (This could just be interpreted as her flinching in this case)
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am

Snapdragon felt herself hoisted up, and she clung to the machete. She wasn't going to use it, since it's was kinda heavy and she wasn't too good with weapons anyway. Well, strength-wise. She had pretty good skill though. It was the opposite with her magic. She was pretty strong for her age, but her skill dove of the deep end. This meant that if she tried anything serious, something may start on fire. But when fighting corpse-ponies, isn't that what's supposed to happen?

Funny though, she probably weighed less than the other filly. She was plenty small for her age, even with her longer legs, and you could see her ribs easily through her pelt. There wasn't much she could do. She was on the guard-mare's saddle, and it didn't seem she would be taken off anytime soon until they got to safety. Snapdragon rode in the front and the other filly rode behind her.

Snapdragon wanted to help the mare. She could see the blood in her eyes and the slash across her face. She had the salves, the bandages. And when she ran out of those, surely they could run into some clothes shop for homemade medical wraps, and she had a few herbs for various things still in her saddle. That morning she had restocked and bought another wave of herbs to tamper with in potions. Yes, bought. She didn't steal herbs. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Erika pulled the string from her bow, wrapping it around the dagger sheath strapped to her leg, and put the wooden frame of her bow on top of the power line.

"Hold on tightly, fillies," she instructed. "Wouldn't want to fall that far."

Yanking off the metal sleeves on her armor, she slid her hooves in, holding the metal with all of her strength and intending to hook the bow with the curls in the armor. Stepping backwards as far as she could go, she galloped at the bow, leaping and catching it with the metal.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Crystal held tight to Erika as they flew into the air. It was too late to jump off now, not that staying on the roof was any safer. She closed her eyes and tried not to scream. She decided that as soon as they hit the ground she'd pull out her knife. It was the only protection she had besides the two ponies with her.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 am

Rezulto!

Erika with the two fillies on her back, was sliding down the power line fairly quickly. The power line wobbled a bit, thus making the trip feeling rather uncomfortable, but they got to the balcony safely. They were now just one story away from the streets.

The balcony's glass door was closed and when they tried to open it, they discovered it was locket. A simple way to get inside, would be to smash the glass...But it's also the most noisy solution.

Crystal heard strange noises from the inside...Was that a filly crying?.

Make me proud everypony! X3
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Snapdragon bit her lip as they rode down, feeling her stomach roll over. It wasn't that bad though. Kinda exciting really, like one of those roller-coasters her parents and her would ride on in the summer. Besides, height didn't scare her. It really never had. Height meant safety. Well, that was before there were undead ponies flying the air trying to eat them.

At the balcony there was a glass door. It was closed, and seemingly a lock too. The filly clambered off the mare's back, trotting to the lock. She was good at these kind of things. No, not good, but great. She's been picking locks since she was 8 and a half. She only had one bobby pin in her hair at the moment, and that wasn't enough to pick a lock. You needed something to hold the lock in place and turn, and one to actually pick it. But... she had the dagger, which was luckily very thin and pointy at the end. taking her bobby pin and the dagger, she began working. If her skills were true, like they were almost always, then she should be able to do it in about 2 minutes. Depends on the complications of the locks and how many different key-bumps there were.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Erika watched the filly get to work as she fixed her bow, rubbing the stressed point in the wood with her magic and retying the string. Stretching it, she tested it by launching an arrow at the wall.

Dropping the bow, she reattached all of her armor and rebraided the messy hair spilling over her neck. Order was always important in a situation of chaos, no matter how little the attempt.

She nodded to the fillies.

"Now that we're finally somewhat out of that mess, the name's Erika. Erika Darknight. I'm part of the Special Forces division of the Royal Guard, and it is my sworn and solemn duty to protect you two from the dangers ahead. I will tell you now that I have no idea what those things are, but if I have any say in it, they're all going to Tartarus."

Finishing her introduction, she took her dagger and cut off the amulet around her neck, tucking the gold pendant into her armor before wrapping the scarlet ribbon around the gashes in her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group two   Zompony Group two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Group two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2