My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zompony Group one

Go down 
+3
Wild Card
Nightmare_Moon
Weedo The Great
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:24 am

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2139-zompony-land <---this is the main thread, DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU MADE AN APP!.

It's just a few hours after the first attack began. One pony decided to take shelter in Sugarcube Corner, it seemed empty at the start but the familiar groans of the undead was heard upstairs. The main door was taking a beating from a couple of zomponies, this pony had to do something if he or she wanted to survive....

The first one to join will be the pony in question =D

HAVE FUN!

(Note: your pony might not know what a zompony is)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Amethyst Skies locked the door behind her and collapsed on the floor panting. What were those things? She took off her hoodie and walked around. She heard those things upstairs and panicked. How did they get in?! Amethyst took off her saddle bag and stuffed her hoodie and shoes into it. She peered up the stairs, and saw a closed door. She saw a key on the counter and grabbed it. The key matched the door upstairs and she locked it slowly. She went down stairs and sat in a chair crying. Amethyst didn't know what to do, or what these things were! A banging started from outside on the door. She looked up and and knew they could break down the door. She looked around the store and couldn't see anything that could help her. She opened the kitchen draws and found a knife. It would have to do. She sat in a chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Wild Card skipped through Ponyville with a huge grin on his face. Ponies were looking really weird today. And they were smelly. Some even followed him and tried to hug him. But they ended up trying to bite him. When they did, he slapped them with his rubber chicken. Then he giggled and continued trotting. Some were really fast. Wild outran most of them, and slapped the others. Was this just some weird Nightmare Night costume party and everypony brought the same costume?

Wild Card eventually trotted to Sugarcube Corner. It was flooded with those silly costume ponies. They must have wanted sweets along with some pony noms. He saw a familiar mare run into the building. He stood over by the window and waved frantically at her
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Amethyst gasped when she saw Wild Card. What was he doing?! She took her knife and prayed to Celestia this would work. She ran to the window and opened it, trying to pull Wild through the window. She failed and stabbed a couple zombies away. She closed the window and ran to the door and opened it. She pushed the zombies away with her magic, but didn't know how much longer she could hold them. "Come on!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Amethyst earns herself a few scratches trying to pull him in through the window. It is unsure if it's infected or not (Though I know =D)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Wild Card couldn't be pulled in by his new friend. Wild didn't weigh that much. She must be a weak pony. Then Wild tried to find his own way in. He jumped in through the open window and into shelter. He quickly closed the window in case those weirder ponies tried to get in.

"This is fun! Those ponies are so fun, aren't they? They give you hugs, they chase you, they try and nibble on you. They're friendly, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Amethyst took down her shield and ran inside and locked  the door. "Those aren't ponies anymore Wild... I, I don't now what they are..." That bit of magic was a lot for Amethyst. She sat down in a chair, feeling dizzy. "I don't feel so good..."
Amethyst spots the scratches on her legs and almost cries out in fear. "Oh buck..." she goes to a cabinet and gets a bottle of alcohol and puts some on a towel. She braces her self and cleans them with the alcohol. Amethyst screams, but at least they're clean now.

Last edited by Nightmare_Moon on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Happy succeeds her athletic test and makes it through the window unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 pm

happy ran, gasping for air as she looked behind her. "w-what are these things?!?!" she screamed as she turnes to sew a small group of zomponies shambling after her. "I- I have to do something. Im so tired.." she panted and looked around desperatly to see a big group pounding on the door of sugar cube corner and she looked around, there were to many to go past and she had no where to go she was trapped. "w-what am I gunna do??! I-" thats when she noticed the pony jumping into the window and she tried to come but he shut the window. "H-HEY! HELP! P-PLEASE! SOMEPONY!" she screamed desperatly. accidentally attracting zomponies. "EEK! ..what do I do what do I do?!?!" then she looked down to see a hammer near her hooves and looked at the window."...I have no choice! here goes nothing!" and with that she grabbed the hammer and ran torwards the window and tossed it, praying to celestia it will break as she tries to jump through.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Amethyst looks at the pony on the floor and helps her up. "Are you ok?!" she helped her to a table and hoped she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Gaffey walked through ponyville cutting zombies heads off here and there and on some occasions pushing a zombie off of him and crushing it's skull in with the handle of his swabbie. He walked into sugar cube corner to see a stallion...playing around with the zomponies? "That guy must be very brave or just a idiot." He decided to follow the stallion to see if he was heading to a base or hideout or anyplace that is safe. He followed him as he went to the window and started waving to some mare Gaffey had never seen before. Gaffey decided to go past the stallion and go to the back door and see if it was unlock he turned the door knob and tried to open it.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Gaffey's luck test failed and the door was locket. He decided to knock it down instead, and succeeding in doing so he has now left the back unprotected.

Hope ya know how to barricade!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Amethyst almost screamed as a stallion broke down the door. She looked around and grabbed a table and tried to make a blockade. She turned to the ponies. "Help me!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:15 pm

happy shook her head dazed as amethyst helped her to a table "y-yeah im fine..thank you." she looked around and saw the window now exposed. "we should bored that u-" and thats when she jumped back as she heard the door being knocked down "eeeek! d-did they git in?!?!" she saw amethyst grab a table and ran over to help her move it against the door. "we need to get the window!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Wild Card looked as two new ponies entered their little safe haven. They were great entrances, no doubt. But they scared Amethyst and possibly attracted more scary ponies. They had to now barricade. Wild Card ran around finding objects that could block a door.

"A stool for blocking! A stove for blocking! A cup for blocking!" He pushed and threw all of those in front of the back door, along with old cakes and random objects he found lying around.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Amethyst pushed chairs to the door and wished they had another unicorn with better magic skills.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Wild Card fails horrifically at barricading the entrances and only delays the zomponies as they crawl inside, looking at their prey with hungry eyes.

About three zomponies made it inside.

Run or fight....The choice is YOURS! X3
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Gaffey noticed all the ponies running around getting items to block the door when he saw happy. He would have went over and talked to her but right now wasn't the greatest of times. He picked up the door he kicked down and passed it to Amethyst. "Here use this he looked around for any other items he could find around the house. He searched through his pack "A few blocks of C4 to dangerous" he grabbed a spoon and fork. "This will have to do" he said and that's when he saw the 3 zomponies come in "Zomponies!!!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Amethyst finds awesome barricades and successfully barricades the front door behind the zomponies who entered.

The zomponies focus their attention on Gaffey as he made the loudest noise.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

happy trembles as a zompony crawls torwards her. its rotting ugly eyes staring at her with hunger. "s-stay back! d-dont come any closer!" she says as she holds the hammer shaking. "so-some pony help! please!" she said frantically. finally the zompony was close to her. and out of panic she swings the hammer at it, attempting to smash it in the head swinging frantically.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Wild Card saw the scary pony come towards the new mare. She looked scared, but she swung at it on her own. Then he looked over and saw most of them coming for the new stallion. He had stripes, oddly enough. But he looked like an Earth Pony. Stripes were pretty though.

Wild ran over by him and started swinging his rock filled rubber chicken at the zomponies approaching him. It didn't seem like it would hurt much. But rocks really hurt when swung at your cranium
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Amethyst lost her knife trying to get Wild through the window. They didn't seem to notice her though. She runs for the kitchen and grabs a bigger knife, cutting her self accidentally. She cuts a zomponys neck and hopes it worked.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Tauntei swung his sword shooting a beam of  at an attacking group of ponies. "What is wrong with them" He thought as he looked around hoping the attack slowed them. He saw a group of ponies in a building taking shelter there he decided to test his magic and try to teleport in.

(ok so choose if the attack worked and if he teleported safely)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:03 pm

POSTING ORDER OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION!

Nightmare Moon, Brawny Hooves, Gaffey, Happy Trails, Rez. ENJOY YOUR NEW U!

Result time!

Happy swings her hammer wildly at the zompony and manages to hit it so hard with the hammer, that it's stuck in it's skull. The zompony flops onto the ground, twitching a little.

Amethyst attempts to cut the zompony's throat, but fails to cut deep enough to hurt it. It looks at her shocked for a few seconds, before proceeding to hit her square in the face, causing her nose to break. Needles to say this hurts like hay, but she succeeds her toughness test and remains focused.

Wild Card hits the zompony, but it seems only to have made it angrier, it attempts to sink it's teeth in his neck but is shoved away before anything bad happened.

Tauntei manages to zap the zomponies sending them flying backwards, only to stand back up with horrible damage done to their bodies. Tauntei teleported into Sugarcube corner with out any problems .
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Amethyst stumbles back, blood pouring out her nose. She regains her balance and attempts to cut it again. Amethyst looks around the room and sees the new pony teleport there. Another unicorn, good. We could use some good magic. She kicks the zompony with her back legs and quickly turns around, hoping it worked.
(yay order! haha im first :D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zompony Group one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zompony Group one   Zompony Group one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zompony Group one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next