My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rose is a Rose...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Kat grinned, following Rosella to the seat. "Well, this sure is private." she noted, biting her lip. She noticed a few shady ponies passing by, and she clutched the hilt of her katana.

"Doesn't seem superbly safe. "
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

"I like solitude," she said glumly as the pizza arrived. She gingerly took a bite before laying her head on her hooves.

"I'm a mess. I can't stop myself. Who knew such a small thing could change a mare so drastically?" she asked herself. "I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

"Huh?" Kat asked through a mouthful of pizza. Despite the fact the food had only just arrived, Kat was already on her 6th piece, and counting. "Whasha 'ean?" (whatcha mean), "What's wrong with you?" she asked rather rudely after finished her 7th slice.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'm an emotional mess," she repeated. "I used to be all happy-go-lucky, content with life and its mysteries, but now... after..."

She burst into tears again and buried her face in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Kat stopped mid-bite, unsure what to do. "So what happened?" she asked blatantly, finishing the rest of the pizza swiftly. Now, she didn't actually think she could help, but she was curious to know. An emotional pony who used to be easy going and happy? Could be an asset.... Kat thought with a sly smile to herself, perhaps she could finally get a start on her crew! She still needed ponies.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 pm

"I don't want to talk about it."

It was flat and stern. Rose did not ever talk about Recurve, Ponyville, Sweet Dreams, or anything related to any of the aformentioned subjects. It was a forbidden subject.

"I think I'm done," she said stiffly, even though she had taken ust one bite of her pizza. "Thanks for the food, Saphira, but I really must be going."

She stood, stepped back, and walked away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:53 pm

"What? Why not?" Kat asked, randomly appearing next to the retreating mare. She was rather interested in this pony, what was wrong with her? Kat was determined to learn, even if she had to rip it from the mare's mouth.

Well, she wouldn't do that....
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"I will not speak of it!" Rose nearly shrieked, attracting stares that the crystal mare did not care about in the least. Her eyes faded to their muddy brown as the sparkles faded from her skin and her mane dulled and flattened against her head. She glared at the pirate.

"Ask me one more time, and I swear, I will rip your head off," she snarled. "Stop bothering me about it!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Kat tilted her head, "Rip my head off? I just want to know what's wrong. Is that a crime?" she asked, not even reaching for her katana. She knew this dull, emotional mare was no match for her, but still. Was it so wrong to ask?

"Can't you tell me? I'm good at keeping secrets. It's not like I'd tell anypony." she stated, her eyes wide and innocent, her stance ready in case the mare attacked.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 pm

"I don't bucking care if you keep good secrets! Everypony in bucking Ponyville knows! Why don't you ask them?"

It was the first time she had gotten the name out without hesitating, but she didn't even pause to think about it.

"Mind your own business, okay? It doesn't concern you, and it never will! I don't care if you want to know. You don't need to know, okay? Just leave me the buck alone!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 pm

"Hm? Ponyville? Man! I haven't been there in forever!" Kat laughed, "Alright, alright. Don't tell me then." she waved her hoof dismissively, "I didn't really care anyways." she shrugged, grinning, "So, come on." She motioned for the mare to follow as she began strolling down the street, "Aren'tcha comin?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Rose frowned deeply at Saphira. 

"I don't think I want to spend my time with such a busybody," Rose muttered. "A crewless pirate is enough of a job as it is, but I can't have a stranger who wants to pry so deeply into my life in the first five minutes of our meeting be my friend. I'm sorry. I just need to be alone."

Faust, that was straightforward. Rosie would have jumped at the chance for a new friend, but Rose wasn't ever in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Kat shrugged, "Okay, whatever floats your boat." she chuckled, "Well, have fun being all alone missy." she waved, trotting away in the opposite direction. A smile still alight on her face, and the ponies turning their heads.

"Damn, I do still need a crew." she muttered. Looking around, she smacked herself in the face. "Faust dammit, I'm lost. Again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is a Rose...   A Rose is a Rose... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rose is a Rose...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2