My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose Cottage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Rose Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Rose Cottage   Rose Cottage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Rose Cottage

Destination: Ponyville

Area: The Ponyville Houses

Stories: One, ground floor only

Rooms:
- Hallway - Connects every room.
- Kitchen - Oven, fridge, freezer, counters, sink, cupboards, draws.
- Dining room - Table, chairs.
- Living room/Projector room - Couch, cupboards, bookshelf & books. Film projector and screen have been added.
- Bedroom & Study room - double bed, wardrobe, cupboards, dresser, desk.
- Editing/Dark room - Room converted into editing suite. Dark room were film reels are kept and edited.

Brief description: A quaint little cottage, similar to most Ponyville houses. Named after the rose bushes grown and tended to just outside of the front door. Located among the Ponyville houses, Fireseeker bought the home to allow him to work on his own productions.
Back to top Go down

Rose Cottage
Page 1 of 1