My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under Her Wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:21 am

The train slowed down having reached it's destination and Silent looked out the window admiring her new home. she grabbed her bag containing a few pictures of her parents and stepped off the train trying to avoid eye contact with the other ponies as she made her way through the crowd, trying to find the exit. Upon finding the exit she started looking for her sister. (which should not be very hard all things considered). She sat on her bag and whispered to herself. "I wonder what Shadowfax's home looks like?" She spotted Shadowfax waiting for her to show up, and she picked up her bag and walked over to her sister. "Hi Shadow I'm so glad to see you again" She said before she gave Shadowfax a hug. "I have been alone for so long" 

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Shadowfax stood outside the canterlot train station waiting for her little sis. She watched the train roll in and shifted on her hoofs as the ponies exited. The crowd dispersed and she spotted Star sitting on her bag. Star spotted her and walked up giving her a hug. Shadow wrappef a hoof around her sister and returned the hug, while giving a small smile.

"Glad to see you too princess."

She grinned at using her foalhood nickname for her sister. She grabbed star's bag and placed it on her back.

"Star I'm here for you, I promise you won't be alone again."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm

"Thanks sis" She said before she started to follow Shadowfax to her new home. "So have you seen any of the princesses yet?, are they as cool as the stories say?" She said with wide eyes having always been a fan of the two rulers. 
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 am

Shadow laughed and looked down at Silent. 

"Of course! Whenever Princess Luna goes out (which is rare) it's mine and the rest of the guards duty to protect her. I also get to go around the castle and see everything."

Shadow weaved through the streets, making sure Star was right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:36 am

"Wow, I wish I could be a royal guard" She nervously looked around for passing ponies, as she hidden herself behind Shadow. "What is our home like?" She asked almost in a whisper.

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Shadow turned down a street and grinned down at Star. 

"You can join the Lunar guard if you want, well when you get older. The place I got is pretty nice, it's outside the Castle grounds, and two stories high. It's got a master bedroom, a guest bedroom, two bathrooms (With huge bathtubs) a living room, kitchen, a study, and outside the guest bedroom there's a balcony that overlooks the city. It was made for a high ranking officer but he retired and moved, luckily I was close buds and he handed it over pretty cheaply."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Silent's jaw dropped upon hearing this. "Wow" She said as she tried to imagine her new home. "Is my room big?, *gasps* Does my window point's towards the castle?" She then turned pale. "Do I still have to go to school?..." She asked her sister obviously afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Shadow walked into a Urban area full of houses and lead star down towards hers.

"Pretty big, but it hasn't been decorated yet. And yes you have to go to school."

She stops and picks up Star, looking at her.

"Don't worry, the colts and fillies are nicer here, and if they aren't they'll have to deal with me."

She grins and hugs her before setting her down.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:33 pm

"You sure they aren't going to make fun of me?" Silent said with a worried tone as school has always been the worst part of her time in Manehatten. "How do you walk out in the open like this?, is it not scary?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Shadowfax laughs and shakes her head.

"Oh come on princess, you shouldn't be so scared! Most everypony has seen me in my armour. It's a safe town and anyone tries to start stuff I kick their flank."

She stops and walks up to her house and pushes open the door letting Star into a small hallway that lead to the Living room. The kitchen door was to the right halfway down hallway, and the dining room across from that. 

"Your castle awaits." 

(I can't really describe the house. Just look at pictures of Canterlot and use your imagination. If I can I'll work on the house)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:39 am

"Wow!, this place is huge!" She exclaimed and ran around in the house looking through all of the rooms, until she finally discovered her own room. It was a beautiful room decorated to fit a filly that dreams of becoming a princess. "I-is this my room?" She asked before she turned to her sister with a big smile. 
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Shadowfax laughs as Star zoomed around, looking into all the rooms. She follows her upstairs and into Star's room. She nods and gives star a grin.

"Yup, hope you like it!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Star gave her sister a hug. "I always dreamed of living in a place like this..."

(Sorry for the short post, I just don't know how to continue the thread from here. Shall we call it quits? :D)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Shadow hugged her and sadly smiled.

"I've been wanting to bring you here for awhile.."

She closed her eyes.

But not like this.

(Fin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under Her Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Her Wing   Under Her Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Her Wing
Page 1 of 1