My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Rest and Relaxation Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am

Iris nodded, opening the fridge and finding the chocolate and whipped cream. She placed them in an appropriate spot then waited for instructions from Mist. 

"This is fun!" she exclaimed, beaming, "thanks so much for havin me over."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 am

"It's no problem. I enjoy having company over." Mist said, taking off her glasses and washes the lens. "First, start whisking the melted butter until creamy. Then gradually add the sugar, mixed with the butter." She explained, standing on the opposite side of Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 pm

"Okay!" Iris said. She began whisking the melted butter, and as she went she hummed. She didn't exactly hum a song, but she just thought of a random tune. Soon, the butter was creamy and Iris began to add the sugar into the mix.

She did so slowly, pouring a bit in then mixing it into the butter. "Er, how much sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Trotting up to the counter watching Iris preparing the butter while she was doing the flour, yeast and sugar but leaves it for the Pegasus to do. Moving to the already melonpan dough with the chocolate chips on the outside and inside putting it into the oven and bakes.

"Just 1/4 of the sugar until the substance is completely mixed then poured the rest." She said gently pushing the cup of egg batter already stirred. "After that, slowly poured about half cup of the egg. It'll be too soft if you pour the whole thing in."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 pm

"Okay." Iris nodded, doing as she was told. Once she finished, she picked the bowl up, "What do I do with it?" she wondered, looking at the mixture. There seemed to be a lot of sugar, plus however many eggs. Iris sniffed the air, the dessert was already smelling good.

"I can't wait to eat this." she grinned
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Mist went up the mare inspecting the mixture, she was new to this but it didn't come out very bad. It was great. "You just made the cookie dough, Iris. Nice job." The Pegasus said giving her friend, a wings up (Thumbs up) then moves over to the other part of the baking. "Now, first add baking powder in the cake flour and mix it with the spatula. After that, pour it into here then sift the flour mixture in the bowl. Twice."

Grabbing a mitten with her wing to open the over door and sees the baked melonpan already done and gently takes the pan out and places it on the counter away from them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Iris nodded, adding the baking powder. She grabbed a spatula and began mixing it, once she finished, she poured it into sifter and sifted the flour. Twice, as instructed.

"Alright!" she grinned, showcasing her finished mixture, "What now?" she laughed excitedly. Baking wasn't exactly her best talent, but when instructed, she was able to make fairly decent meals.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 am

Cherry then told Iris the rest until it was completely done and the dough is on the tray and the pegasus was facing the finished product within the glasses like a judge or a food critic inspecting the treat before staring at the other pegasi. "Well done." She said in a blank manner. "Now, set them in the oven."

Pointing to the oven before walking to the already baked melon pan taking one and put it on the plate for Iris to try, her own homemade.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:28 pm

"Okie dokie!" Iris replied excitedly, picking it up with her wing. She carried them to the oven and gently set them inside, pushing them to where the heat was radiating from. She then closed it and turned back to Cherry. "Ooh that looks yummy!" She grinned, picking one and sticking it in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" She exclaimed, still chewing "Dericious!" A wide smile spread on her face as she finished and swallowed it, she licked the crumbs from her lips. "That was good, thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Rest and Relaxation Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2