My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Rest and Relaxation Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Some Rest and Relaxation Time  Empty
PostSubject: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:05 am

Stretching out as the mare came in for a landing, walking along the pathway up to her house getting to the front door sliding it open and closes from behind putting on those house slippers and sets into the living room while putting her stuff away and cleans the house from the inside and out watering the zen garden and comes back in.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:36 am

Iris strolled out of Sugarcube Corner after grabbing a snack and looked at the paper Mist had given her. She pulled herself into the air and flew gently to the address, munching on her cupcake as she went. She glanced again at the paper and strolled up the walkway. knock knock knock she tapped the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Was wearing yukata indoors heading into the kitchen to make some Neighponese curry with Fukujinzuke ( daikon, eggplant, lotus root and cucumber are finely chopped, then pickled in a base that is flavored with soy sauce.) , rakkyō (Wild onion) and ginger. Her ears shoots up hearing somepony at the door, setting the equipment on the counter walking over to the door and slides it open seeing Iris and waves too. "Hey there, dude. Come in. Come in." Mist said. "My house is designed to look like the houses in Neighpon since I'm just crazy about their culture." The Pegasus explained telling her friend to put on the home slippers and walks back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Iris nodded and slipped her hooves into the home slippers. "Mm smells delicious!" she stated as she smelled wonderful aroma. "Your house is lovely!" Iris smiled and glanced around the house. She had never really been interested in other country's culture, but Neighponese was one of the more interesting ones.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

"You're in time too, Iris. I was making dinner before you came.. it'll be done soon so relax." Mist said, sprinkling some ginger on the fukujinzuke for the final touch making two plates for her and her friend, cooking up some Seaweed, Apple & Miso Noodle Soup, Tofu, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich *TLT*, different kinds of sushi, miso soup and a bowl of rice carrying it into the living room setting it on the low table with a side of sweet tea sitting on the cushion making room of Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:30 am

Iris grinned and sat down on the cushion. She inhaled the scent floating around the room. delicious! she thought to herself. As Mist set all kinds of foods on the table, Iris beamed at the amazing looking foods. Iris poured herself some tea first, then served herself Miso soup to star. "I can't wait to try everything! You are a great cook!" she said excitedly, sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:30 am

Mist then tells Iris before diving into the food to put their hoofs together like how those creatures that stands on two with fingers, closes their eyes and bows slightly saying 'Itadakimasu' in 'I gracefully receive'. After that, the Pegasus tells her friend to dig into the soup while the mare starts eating the curry. "I'm not that good of a cook. My mom is a great cooker and I followed along up to the point where I started making Neighponese cuisine." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:33 am

Iris blushes and puts her hoof together with Mist and waits.
Finally, She told Iris to dig in, and that she did. She slurped the soup and served herself some curry as well.
"I'm not that good of a cook. My mom is a great cooker and I followed along up to the point where I started making Neighponese cuisine."
"You're kidding right? This is delicious!" exclaimed Iris, putting a bit of everything on her plate and devouring it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:56 am

Finishing the curry first, moving onto the sandwich taking a nice, big bite out of it stuffing her face into the TLT, putting some sugar and honey into her tea and Iris's sipping it down fast swallowing the load hard like a beast. "It looks like you haven't eaten for a year. I've never had anypony stuffing their face like that.. not even in food from a different place." Mist said pointing to the back door right next to them revealing two cherry blossoms trees outside.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Iris grinned
"I'm just really hungry and this food is sooo good! I don't normally like Neighponese dishes, but this, this is amazing!"
Iris laughed a bit and slowed down her demolishing of the food. She took one bite at a time and chewed carefully
"Sorry." she said, shrugging her shoulders and smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:13 pm

"It's hard to meet other ponies with the same interested as me.. That's why I moved to Ponyville." Mist sighs deeply taking another bite of the sandwich setting it onto the plate, reaching over taking the cup and sips the tea at ease before stuffing herself in the rice.
Still pointing to the outside leading outside walking over and slides the door open revealing the Pegasus's backyard garden.
Some Rest and Relaxation Time  Japanese_Garden___Koi_Pond_by_Ryuaku
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Iris looked out the opening and saw a beautiful garden and pond.

"Wow! That's wonderful! Where'd you get the koi and the resources to get the pond?" she asked, finishing the food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:54 am

"I wasn't really a fish pony but I recall going to a traditional festival that the theme was about foreign culture. I was young so I didn't know about them but when I first saw the stalls, food, snacks, games and everything that was related. It was fun.... no, amazing. Caught my first fish that was called a 'Koi'." Mist said holding the cup and half eaten sandwich on her tail flipping it as the bread fell down first with the mixings and the top bread into the Pegasus's mouth devouring it while walking to the entrance and outside wanting Iris to come too.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

Iris followed Mist into the garden and twirled around in a circle, taking in everything from the sun shining to the swimming fish.

"Wow!" She said, "this is fantastic! I've never seen anything like it."

She sighed in awe, blinking through the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:56 pm

"Here. I want to show you something." Mist said finishing her tea tossing behind her and then bucks it back inside hitting the floor which recoils onto the couch and then lands on the cushion near the table, closing the door behind and starts flying over Iris showing her two prizes trophies and real cherry blossoms trees. She then took a start by flying into the petals for a moment before coming back revealing her mane and tail was the same color as the petals.

The Pegasus then flies up and above the house creating a scented trail in making her cutie mark in the air. Once the color was almost gone from her hair, she then descends down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm

"Wow, that's amazing! What did you even do?" Iris asked, a bit confused by the hair color change. She flew up to the cherry blossom tree and sniffed the little flowers. "May I?" she asked, holding one, motioning that she wanted to pick it.

"This place is really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:00 am

Mist made a motion to Iris as a saying 'Go ahead' to pick one trotting under her and then flies back up to where the other is, watching the sky for a moment. "..This is just a start to me. I'm still a beginner but I'm trying.."

"Oh.. to answer your question. I have this ability to make certain items like fruit or flowers even anything and turns them into a perfume or short... a fragrance."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

"Oh wow, that's really cool. Where'd you learn that?" Iris asked, carefully picking the flower. She tucked the blossom behind her ear and hovered next to Mist. "Well, I love this. It's so beautiful out here."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 am

"It's just the beginning~ Saving up for a trip to go to far east to the land of the rising sun." Mist points to the sky looking over to Iris as she goes down to the ground, landing back on his hooves walking back into the house.

"Hmm... when I was a filly, I was very childish with a bad eyesight result of me having to wear glasses. Long story short.. during flight school, I accidentally trip over the cloud holes and went trembling down the hill into the marketplace crashing into this mare's stand with a brand of seasons ingredients like vanilla essence, spice and etc from Ponyville." She said, taking the plates to the kitchen. "Apologizing to the mare and her stuff before I flew back to the training grounds, the essences went into my mane and tail changing the color into the brownish mixed with cream leaving behind a scented trail of two mixture becoming one."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:33 pm

"Wow!" Iris laughed, landing and walking into the house again, "That sounds exciting!" 

She closed her eyes and sniffed, "Your house is just wonderful." she grinned, tucking a strand of her mane behind her ear. She gave up and flipped her mane, but the flower fell out. Sighing, she leaned over and picked it up, placing it in her mane again. "Wish I had interesting stories like that."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hmm.. not that great but glad you enjoyed it." Mist said pushing the door closed. 

While she was cleaning the plates and bowls, the Pegasus was also cooking a small dessert for the two of them. "I wouldn't mind hearing some stories from you." From the kitchen while rolling the dough for the melonpan, she's gonna make.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 pm

"Ooh! What's that?" Iris asked excitedly, trying to ignore Mist's comment. Iris smiled awkwardly, shifting her hooves. 

She really didn't have stories, sans a few she found hard to talk about. 

(so sorry it's so short!!)
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"It's a type of sweet bun from Neighpon. This is what it looks like when done." Mist pulls the book with the page on the sweet bun and the picture: Original, chocolate chip, melon with custard filling, chocolate filling, whipped cream filled and etc.

Hitting the clean counter and rolls the dough with her hooves putting flour on the board and keeps going until it wasn't so sticky.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 am

"Yum! Smells delicious!" Iris exclaimed, licking her lips. She laughed, sitting down. "Do ya need any help? I feel bad coming here and doin nothing but eat." she asked, biting her lip. Perhaps she could clean the dishes or something.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 am

Mist stops and thinks for a moment before putting on a smile. "Help me make some. You can grab some chocolate chips and the whipped cream from the fridge." The pegasus asked making only one and sets it on the tray, bring the bowl and small cups with rest of the ingredients and then stands out of Iris's way. "I'll guide you through."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Rest and Relaxation Time    Some Rest and Relaxation Time  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Rest and Relaxation Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next