My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first visit to a spa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

first visit to a spa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:49 pm

"Its fine. You weren't in the way." Meteor said catching his breath. "He looks around at all of the caverns. "So which way?" He asked looking at jessi.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Jessi looked around and said, "Hm, leyut's go south!" She said getting up the nerve to lead on. Along the walls of this cavern was lined with humongous jewels! Gold sediment, rubies and sapphires as far down as her eyes could see. She widened the glow on the tip of her horn to show how far it went.

"Thayut's a long way, down." She said as she continued down the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Meteor followed still cautiose. "I hope we can find an exit soon. It seems to be dagerouse." He thout to himself. He wasn't afraid for his life but for jessis instead. "So have you done this before?" He asked jessi looking at the jewels.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

"No sur I haven't." Jessi said finally reaching the end and seeing a long staircase that spiraled upward. Jessi sped up getting excited for finally finding the exit but something felt wrong... the light coming from the opening was turning a rainbow of different colors.

As soon as Jessi put a hoof on the first step the steps lit up and shot the rainbow reflection in all directions making jessi just sit in awe of it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Meteor watches the bright colors. "Awsome." He said standing next to jessi. "That's cool but we need to go and get out." He said now looking at her. "Come on." He said taking the stairs up.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 pm

"Oh, rite!" She said hurrying up the stairs and into the daylight to the most perfect spot for them to call it a night. She quickly busied herself fixing her tent, making a fire pit. "What wouldja lyke fo dinna? I've got Mushroom soup, mac and cheese, and lots of otha canned goods."

She said while rummaging through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 am

"Um mushroom soup please." Meteor said setting up his tent. "It feels good to be back outside." He said finishing his tent and sitting on a log.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 am

"Alryt I'll hayuve thayut fo' ya in a jiffy!" She said as she quickly mixed in the veggies and all of the spices into the pot then mixed in the cream and mushrooms. She started humming while she stirred the soup then happily whipped out two bowls and served it Meteor.

"I Hope ya lyke iyut!" She said sipping hers.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Meteor starts eating the soup. "Its great." He said smiling.

He looks at the sky to see the stars come out. "Well i think now is the best time for the wish." He thought to himself now looking at jessi.

"I wish for Jessi to have a kid." He wished in his head.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Suddenly Jessi felt her horn glow with it's golden energy then felt the warmth of that energy surround her then suddenly vanish. Jessi looked around for any stray animal that might have made a wish but when none was found she turned to Meteor confused.

"Meyteyo' didja mayke a wiyush?" She asked curiously still slightly confused. She knew that whatever it was involved her in some way by the way she was engulfed in her own energy and that made her even more curious as to what it was.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 am

Meteors face started turning red. "Ummm I did. I wished for you to have a kid." He said looking at her then the ground.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Jessi's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates then she shouted out with excitement then had the look of fear on her face. "Oh no! Oh no! Thiyus iyus a full tyme job bein' a mom and who's goin' to heyulp me tayke caya of him or her?"

Then her smile returned, "Thiyus iyus goin' to be sa much fun! Dreyus theyum in awl kynds of lil' outfits sayun she or he's mah vera own! Oh Thank ya thank ya Meyteyo'!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:20 pm

"Your welcome. And sense I made the wish I guess I would be the father and help you out." Meteor said smiling then hugging jessi.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:09 pm

"Oh Meyteyo' are ya shore ya want thiyus kynd of responsibility? Ey mean, are ya shore you know what yer gettin' yourself inta'? You're tha beyast hun!" She said giving Meteor a big ol hug and kiss on his cheek. Then it was down to the name. "What'll we name heum or her?"

She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:46 am

"Lets first wait till we know if its a mare or colt before we find a name ok." Meteor said hugging back. "And yes I'm sure about me being the father." He said before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm

"Oh Meyteyo' you are tha beyust ye know thayut don'tcha?" She said huggling Meteor then kissed him back. "So, what should wee do tomorra, Keep on hykin' till we reyach tha rayinbo' fawlls?" She asked curiously then went back to sipping her soup.

She hadn't been to the falls yet but she had seen pictures and have always wanted to see their beauty for herself.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"Sure, yeah lets go to the falls." Meteor said still eating his soup. He has been there ounce but it has been a long time.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Jessi yawned and stretched her arms. "Weall Ey might as weall get some shut-eye. Nyte hun!" She said kissing him on the cheek then headed to bed. She unzipped her tent and stepped into it while zipping it back then fell into thought.

Well Today certainly has been one for the record books.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 am

Meteor after Jessi went into her tent sat on the log for a while and looked at the sky. "Well than. now the real adventure starts." He thought to himself while smiling. He went to his tent unzipped it and left it half unzipped just in case something happened and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 am

Jessi was up early next morning happily bouncing around cooking breakfast. She took one whiff of the bacon and eggs sizzling in the pan and licked her lips while humming a happy tune. She thought about waking Meteor then shook her head and smiled, 'Naw Jessi, you go on ayund leyut tha po' stallion reyust. He neyuds iyut if he's goin' ta hyke all that waiy up tha mountain to tha fawls.'

She then giggled remembering that wonderful wish he made just for her.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 am

Meteor gets up to the smell of breakfast. He goes out to see jessi cooking breakfast. "That smells good" He said walking up to her. How was your night?" He asked now standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

"Oh howdy Meyteyo' my nyght was jus' dandy thinkin of tha future a biyut hehe!" She quickly scooped some eggs onto a plate with bacon and sausages for herself then one for Meteor. "I cayint wait fo' tha hyke to tha fawls. Everyun sayud iyut was jus' beautiful down thaya."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 pm

"Neither can I." Meteor said eating his breakfast. He then goes up to her and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Jessi giggled and finished her plate then washed off the dishes in the river then quickly cleaned up and started to pack up her things and pull her tent apart then start to put it away and quickly collected her things with her magic and put them on her back.

"Ya ready Meyteyo'?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 am

Meteor packs up."lets go." He said standing next to jessi. he starts to walk to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first visit to a spa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next