My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first visit to a spa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

first visit to a spa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:43 am

"Oh Ey Just Adowre chilins, Thay are so ceute! Ey used ta bie a foal siyatta, Thay always fynd a way ta brighten up yor day!" She said giggling then stopped and picked up some fruit and flowers for a salad when suddenly her horn unexpectedly lit with it's golden energy. She held her hat on as a beam was fired at the same kid she saw earlier.

Uh oh... She thought as the beam made a duplicate of a lollypop. "Heh, she musta' made a wiyush. Sarry Meteyar but wheneva I'm nea a pony that maykes a small wish I hayafta mayke iyut come true." She gave Meteor a huge smile. "Iyut's what I'm good ayut."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:16 am

"Hmm she makes wishes come true but hers haven't does it not work on her? Hmm I can make it work. All I have to do is wish for what she wants." He thought to himself. "Hmm but what?" He thought and thought "hmm she really wants a kid. Ok ill do it but ill wait till she's ready." He thought to himself smiling. "So where else do you want to go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

"Um anyware but here." She said pulling her hat down over her face as the mother of the foal shot her a nasty glare then quickly shooed her foal in the opposite direction. Jessi sighed and put her hat back on her head.

"Um Haw about we tayake a hike in the White Tail woods, Ey could do fo' some relaxing walk ayfta gettin' 'evil eyed'."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:14 pm

"Alright." Meteor said grabing jessis hove and walking with her to whitetail woods. "So can you make your own wishes come true?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Jessi shook her head sadly, "Naw if Ey could mayke my own wishes come true I would hayuve already dun' so." She said keeping her voice monotone for now as she continued to walk. "But why would Ey need mah own wishes granted when Ey could mayke someun' happy and mayke theyar dreams come true!"

She put on a happy smile and bolted forward, "Race ya!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:42 am

Meteor launches forward laughing. "Hmm i really want to make her happy too. I think its time a wish of hers came true. when the time is right." He though to himself. While he was thinking he wasnt paying attention and ended up tripping over a rock and hitting his head on the ground. "Ouch" He mouned.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:09 am

Jessi looked behind her and skidded to a stop, "Oh mah goodness, Meyteyor, are you alryt?" She said rushing to his side. She quickly poofed an ice pack and levitated it to his head then offered her hoof to help him up. "Ey'm so sarry Suga, Ey'm a lil' bit energetic... Hehe Pardon me."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:15 am

"It wasnt your fault i should have been paying attention." Meteor said taking Jessi's hoove and getting up. "Thank you for the ice." He said Looking at Her. He was stiil a bit dizzy and as he tried to take a step he accidently fired a ray from his horn hitting a tree branch turing it to flowers. "Ok i think i should sit down and let my head settle." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Jessi turned her head to look at the flowers and said, "Aww pretty, I ain't neva seen such beautiful flars before" She gently picked one with her magic and put it behind her ear then kissed him on his cheek. "I'll let you reast for a while before we continue." She said taking a seat on the ground beside him.

She just closed her eyes and took in the wonders of the forest, sights, sounds, and smells.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Meteor turns red from the kiss. He then kisses her cheek back. "Its beautiful out here isnt it?" He asked looking around and smiling.
He sees a butterfly fly around and uses his magic to bring it towards them and puts up his hoove to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

"Iyut ius just gorgeous out!" She said trotting in circles just taking everything in when suddenly she was surrounded in butterflies and birds. She teleported up to a high branch to get a better view of everything. "Hey Meyteyor, have ya eva been campin'? Weall iyut shore iyus purdy out n' I'd hayte ta ruin it by goin' home."

She then teleported back to the ground but missed the ground by a foot and tumbled down. "Ouchie." She said as her hooves made contact with the hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yes i have. If you wish we can camp out tonight." Meteor said now walking to her. "You ok?" He asked.
"Just let me get the equipment." He said. He teleports to his house garbs all of his camping equipment and teleports back.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

"Yeah," She said getting up, "I'm alright thank ye kindly fa askin'!" She said as she too teleported to her apartment and gathered her gear. then teleported back with a confident grin and the fire of excitement in her eyes.

"Yee haw leyuts git this party started!" She said walking deeper into the woods. It wasn't long before she heard the lashing sound of the running river and walked up to it then teleported across.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Meteor followed and telported over the river. "So how far into the forest should we camp?" He asked looking around. He likes to campout especially when the sky is clear and tonight is as clear as it can get.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:27 pm

"I know thiyus awesome lil' campin' spot right in tha middle of tha forest!" She said walking ahead over all of the overgrown foliage and lifted branches for herself and Meteor. After an hour she stopped and rested. "Shooey! Thiyus plaice iyus Just gorgeous ayund I'm beat, how about We reyust up some!"

She said taking a seat on a large boulder when suddenly it rolled aside knocking her off. She rubbed her head then looked back to the boulder and saw that it was covering a large underground cavern. She then turned to Meteor and said, "Weall should we tayke a look-see?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Meteor looks down the cavern. "Sure lets go." He said now looking at jessi. He starts walking down using magic to make his horn glow for light.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Jessi quickly followed also lighting her horn. Once inside the rock mysteriously closed them in. "Oh no!" Jessi yelled trying to move the boulder with her magic when her magic was suddenly fired back at her. "Alryght, new playun." She said trying to use her brute strength to move it to no avail.

"Weall we're stuck, myte as weall explo' thiyus cayve." Far off in the distance and barely audible was a cackle. Even though she could barely hear it it a shockwave down her spine. "I don' lyke thiyus ayut awl." She said with her ears pinned tightly to her head.

She brightened her horn's glow and saw several tunnels that lead to different chambers then said, "Weall whiyuch tunnel?" she asked turning back to Meteor.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:57 am

Meteor saw ghat jessi was scared. He went up to her and grabbed her hoove. "Lets go straight." He said smiling. "Don't be scared ill be right here with you." He said looking at her. And slowly started walking forward. He could hear a lot of noises but wasn't afraid. He just kept walking with jessi.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:45 pm

This fella is mo' brayve thayun any'un I know. He definitely iyus a keypa'! She thought then nodded to his decision and walked along side him for a while jumping every so often to the splashing sound of water as it hit the ground. She then thought to herself, My word Jessi, yore mo' scayard thayun a possum in the lion's deyun... Be brayve, Jessi!

After her pep talk to herself she picked up the nerve to trudge on with a confident smile. "On-ward!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Meteor kept walking till he found what looked to be a big stick stick out of the side of the cavern. "What is this doing here?" He asked looking at it. He pulls on it and a peice of the side moved opening into more stairs. "Well we wont know what's down there if we don't go." He said looking at jessi with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Jessi nodded getting excited, "Lead tha way!" She said happily holding one hoof out in front of her. "Thiyus hayus been so much fun! I caint wait Fo' what comes neyuxt!" She then stopped in her tracks upon hearing a loud wail coming from the bottom of the stair case.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Meteor after hearing wail took a defensive stance. "Anypony down here?" He yelled down the stairs and got no reply. He starts walking down the steps to see what it was but didn't see anything. "What.was that?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Suddenly Jessi heard a loud rumble behind them getting closer and closer, she turned around and screamed as they were attacked on all sides by zombie hyenas. Out of sheer terror Jessi charged forwards impaling them on her horn while getting jumped from the ones on her right side.

"Come on mayugic, work!" She said trying to charge a beam but failing since her concentration was consumed in fear. She viciously bucked and kicked them then charged down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Meteor shoots a ray hitting the zombies on jessi and starts running with her. "Keep on running and don't stop!" He yelled to her stopping. He charged another ray. He fires at the ceiling causing it to collapse seperating them from the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Jessi nodded and quickly shot down the stairs like a bullet then darted into another chamber of the cave. she quickly pressed up against the wall then put a hoof on her heart. This certainly wasn't the way she wanted to spend the day... Running away is not an option.

Still panting, she looked around as several more chambers lie ahead. "Naww, thiyus playce iyus lyke a con mayze." She said quietly to herself when she saw Meteor again. "Fogive' me, I'm so sarry fo' gettin' in tha way. I feel just awful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first visit to a spa
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next