My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sirnull

Location : Mostly there, the rest is probably here. Like an electron!

Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 am

Hi, I'm new to this website. I'm coming here from another website (friendshipismagicrpg on Proboards) and i'm doing so because well, this is apparantly a non-canon site and the other site is a little too canon for my liking. I hope you dont mind if i pull my OC's from that website onto here!

Anyway, Greetings from Sir Null! (Or Captain Revenge, Unit Number Twenty-Seven of the Combine Elite Black Ops Squad, if you've met me on Steam.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome to the site! I did explore a little on your old site, but I agree, it's a little too canon for my liking, and the way the canon characters are divvied out is a tad biased. Feel free to submit your ponies in the Submitted Creations thread (not the subdivisions; those are where the pony is put once it is accepted). Do take note that the submission form here is different and a bit more thorough. Have fun, and see you RPing soon!

~Calla
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Great to meet you Nill! It's nice to meet someone else who has originated from the Void as well! Hopefully you find this site to your liking, and I can't wait to see you around the roleplay forums (As soon as you read the rules and make a character, of course)!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

HELLLOOOOO NEW PERSON! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BOUNCE ONTO THE CHAT SOON SO I CAN REALLY SAY HI!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:07 pm

This isn't a proper welcome, but it'll have to do for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)   Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Realm of the Void (Which doesnt exist IC!)
Page 1 of 1