My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy cow guys look i exist

Go down 
+3
Switchblade
Delix
Dark The Pegasus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Holy cow guys look i exist Empty
PostSubject: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:58 am

weLL HELLO THERE.

i haven't been here in say..2 years? holy moly! ;v;
yeah..Ive been really REALLLLY busy with things, i don't know if i ever posted a leaving message but im back now so it's alright uvu'' the lovely Doodle Bug got me back here, we've been roleplaying on skype and such so yeh owo

wELL. my profiles going to change alot from what it used to be! <3

Im glad to be back, i missed this place! Ive gotta show you guys a new hobby of mine, too. Check the art section later :^)

so yeah! I think thats all i need to say? Ive been looking back at how i used to act here, gosh im happy im out of the re-tracing art and posting one-liner days. Ive improved heaps now.

As in i write walls for a roleplay post-

yEA H

okay so im gonna go update my profile now gooODBYE~

P.S: Oh gosh, i haven't been here in so long that im almost certain half of the ponies here wont know me now. ;v;
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:03 am

Welacome back mate!
Dont worry, although im pretty new, i know you more than you think ^^
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:44 am

This is so great; seeing this forum rise from its ashes again; can't wait to get back into proper rp with a whole new host of faces. ^_^
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Yayy Dark! I never actually talked to you much, but I hope you're back for good! :)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Welcome back! :D
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:46 pm

Hiya, hello and welcome...back I guess!
Here's to the fun we'll be having together!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:39 pm

DAARK IS BAAACK!! WELCOME BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow guys look i exist   Holy cow guys look i exist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy cow guys look i exist
Page 1 of 1