My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A free-thinker in the everfree forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:43 pm

"That sounds fine." He said taking taking a swig of his drink "I hope you don't mind, but I also booked us a room together."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Amber smiled and winked at Silver. "I don't mind at all. I think after what we went through, we could unwind." She said, nudging Silver and taking another swig of cider.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Silver smiled and chugged the rest of his drink down. He then wiped his face and got off the stool "If you need me i'll be waiting in our room."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Amber smiled. "Im gonna have some more drinks and I'll be right with you." She said, polishing off her drink and ordering another.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

The next morning, Silver was down at the lobby getting breakfast with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Amber walked to the lobby and plopped herself down next to Silver. She planted a kiss on his cheek. "Morning." She said.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"Morning." He said back "Last night was pretty fun wasnt it?" he poured some milk on his cereal.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Amber smiled. "Yes, very fun. You are quite the entertaining pony." She said, pouring blueberry syrup on her waffles.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"We could probably do it again if we ever go adventuring to together once more."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Amber smiled. "I look forward to it." she said, eating her waffles.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

"Well Its about time for me to go." He said getting his bag. "I hope we see each other again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A free-thinker in the everfree forest.   A free-thinker in the everfree forest. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A free-thinker in the everfree forest.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3