My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest   Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:04 am

A tall, very pale green pony suddenly appeared behind so pink flowers, mixing a small chalice of pink potion being held with her bright pink magic. It was hard to tell she was an Alciorn, as her wings were covered by the taller, yellow flowers that were in bloom. There was a pink and green glow coming from where a cutie mark would be. Hardly blinking, the green alicorn added more, random things into the chalice, causing the pink liquid to bubble and turn a weird shade of purple. She quietly sniffed the potion, and with a smile she poured a drop of it onto a pink flower. The flower began to wilt, but soon began moving it's leaves. The green alicorn let out a small giggle and dug up the earth around the moving flower and put it in a small pot. Then she gave the flower a few more drops of the purple liquid. The flower let out a high-pitched yelp. "What do you think you're doing?!" it squealed, a face appearing on it as it began to weakly hit the alicorn with it's green leaves. "That stuff is COLD."
"It worked!" the alicorn said, staring in awe at the flower.
"What do you mean 'it worked'? What have you done to me?!" the flower yelled back, it's high voice wavering with worry.
"You can talk! You're alive!"
"I was always alive, thankyouverymuch."
"Whatever. I'm taking you down to the market."
"NO! I am NOT going to be sold down there."
The alicorn ignored the flowers desperate attempts to stop her and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest   Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Whiplash walked through the forest. He had been away from Ponyville for quite some time. He needed to see the sights again. But nothing could prepare him for what he was going to see.

A pony, holding a flower. A talking flower. He pulled of his glasses and wiped them. He put them back on. The flower was still talking. He approached the pony. "I have seen some strange things in my time, but this may be the weirdest." He said. His whip was still hanging from his saddlebag. Whiplash may need it should the flower turn out to be some kind of monster.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

PostSubject: Re: Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest   Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Flitter Gray was flying over the Everfree forest, let the wind slide through his long tangled mane, when he heard a strange yell from below.

It was a most curious sound and warranted investigation, so Flitter Gray dove down to the forest floor.

When he landed, he spotted two ponies standing not very far away, one of which was carrying.....a talking flower?

Flitter Gray rubbed his eyes, looked, rubbed them again, looked, shook his head, and finally decided that it was real.

"How in the tarnasion is that even possible?" bellowed Flitter Gray, sitting down hard, still staring dumbfoundedly at the talking flower.
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest   Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 am

Hey uhh sorry, i know im not a boss around here or anything but Alicon ocs are not allowed and has it been approved yet? Because i really doubt that it has, but sorry, your oc looks like a Mary Sue to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest   Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Appearances in the Everfree Forest
Page 1 of 1