My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Sandy blinked. A gift? Well, at least he was vaguely reasonable. Now that he thought about it, he was being a bit paranoid. Maybe he should be more open to Recurve- keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Then again, was Recurve even an enemy? He hadn't killed them yet, for whatever reason. And he could be useful- the defence was certainly welcome. Still, Sandy couldn't let his guard down. Recurve might not be all bad but he was still dangerous. And who knows what was going in that head? He could be plotting to kill them. But the fact remained that Sandy was maybe being a bit too hostile.

He sighed and went to the kitchen. He started making some tea and toast, watching the Sun rise. He'd figure it all out later.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

(still asleep, I'll get back up until something dangerous happens or its morning)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 am

Recurve didn't take much of a liking to the formal name given to him by the filly. It made him feel like he was respected by her. But at least she listened. Morning was beginning to arrive. Recurve realized he hadn't slept at all. Must have been kept awake with the rush of killing trotters. He didn't know what else it could be.

It was now morning, and Recurve needed some breakfast. He was going to take the crossbow inside, but then he remembered he had the gun pointed at his face when he brought it inside. So he left it on the porch and brought his saddlebag instead as he went inside to eat. He found quite a few food items and drinks lying around. He took a drink from his water canteen and snacked on some hay fries. He looked over to Sandy, who was making his own food.

"How'd you sleep, buddy?" He knew he wasn't his 'buddy.' But why not break the tension by being nice?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Silent Smiles saw Sandy and remembered what Recurve gave to her for him.
She took the shells from the floor where she left them and tapped on Sandy's shoulder.
"Um...Mr.Sandy...Mr.Recurve gave me something he wanted you too have..."
She held out her hoof and gave Sandy the shells.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Sandy took the shells.

"Thanks Recurve. And I slept just fine."

Of course that was a lie, but what was Sandy going to say? He sat in the living room all night with a weapon out of fear of the pony who was at least trying to be civil. The filly was being very polite, a bit strange for ponies her and Sandy's age.

He took the toast from the toaster and started munching it. He cereal but there wasn't really any left. He only got the bread by utilising the mill, and the moment that thing ever broke down, Sandy would be stuffed. Still, there was a few books in the basement, so there would probably be one who taught him how to fix stuff to some degree. Actually that was a point.

"Does anypony know how to fix stuff? Nothing's really bust right now but I do have some stuff that might break soon. I don't need you to fix it, but if anypony could teach me at least a bit about engineering that would be great. Secondly, how long are you all staying? I'm not gonna throw anypony out, but I'd like to know just so I can scale what I do around here."

He went off to get the sickle, listening for the replies. The wheat needed harvesting.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Fractured Fossil got up and rubbed his eyes, overhearing the others. "good morning to you all." He said. "I, young colt have some experience with fixing and building structures and equipment alike." He raised his hoof and lowered it again, then looked around to all the other ponies. "How are you all today?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Recurve didn't have a lot of knowledge on fixing things. He was good at destroying things, though. Like spirits, machines, and a pony's head. He finished his food and went back upstairs. He was getting a bit tired.

"I'm taking a nap. Wake me if something bad happens."

He jumped into the bed and stared at the ceiling. He looked at his bandages. That bite was really taking its toll. So far, he's been toughing it out. Nothing major has happened, except when he had a gun to his head when he fainted. He fell asleep, smiling, thinking of all the ponies he killed since the start of the outbreak. Those were good times. Too bad he'll eventually become one of those monsters
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:32 am

Silent Smiles looks at Sandy.

"Oh...sorry, Mr.Sandy, I don't know how to repair anything, and I'll be staying until my parents come for me...or, if that doesn't...happen, I'll be off when things settle down a bit,"

Shivers ran through her spine by the mention of her parents not coming for her. But she wanted to act tough, so she held back her tears.

She put on a fake smile and looks out the window, trying to spot any trotters nearby. She sees none, to her relief.

"What a peaceful place," she says to herself. The city that her parents lived in was overcome by trotters. And in the off chance you would find a survivor, they would most likely kill you and loot whatever you had.

She was grateful to be in a secluded farm with some very respectful stallions.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 am

As Sandy hacked at the crops with his sickle, he started contemplating the ponies he had in the house. Recurve had gone to bed, which he supposed kept him from killing anypony. Then again, he did seem grateful for bring allowed to stay, so he was probably ok. Not necessarily trustworthy but certainly not as big a worry as Sandy thought.

Then there was the filly. Sandy hasn't caught her name yet come to think of it. He'd ask her when he finished the day's jobs. She seemed Ok- not as annoying as the fillies in his school. They always hogged the playground since there was a lot more of them, and they weren't exactly the nicest. They were all whinging, complaining sissies. He had heard that in ponyville the fillies and colts were much more friendly but out here in the countryside they didn't really. He supposed it would have subsided eventually when they got older.

Finally, Fossil. Nice to meet a pony who's nice yet not patronising like many a pony Sandy had met. He seemed smart too- that'd be useful. Maybe he could teach Sandy some stuff before he left.

He finished with the wheat and took it to the mill, starting up the production process to make some bread.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Fractured checked on the contents of his saddlebags before he went out to do anything else. They seemed safe, he then turned to Sunny. She didn't seem like one to meddle, so he shrugged and walked outside towards Sandy. The colt seemed to be working his field. Agriculture was not something he was familiar with. He let out a hum and asked "So, what is it that you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 am

Recurve was still taking his nap. So many images were running through his head. From his first kill, to when he got bit, to meeting these ponies. The bite was brutal. But it wasn't anything special. He was just scavenging shops looking for food and water, then one of them popped up and chomped him. He killed it soon after, because nopony takes a nibble out of Recurve and lives. What amazed him was that it was able to eat the crystal and bite through. Trotters have strong chompers, he'll give them that. He wishes he had his crossbow right now. He needed something to cuddle with. And something that actually mattered to him
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Out of curiosity, Silent Smiles quietly walked up the steps to where she saw Recurve go. She liked Recurve because he reminded her of her big brother, who she always looked up to. He moved out just before the apocalypse and she hasn't seen him since.

She came to his door and knocked on it gently.

"Mr.Recurve, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Sandy heard Fossil approaching, and turned to him.

"Well, it's more along the lines of maintenance. See, my dad knew how to repair all the machinery and such but he disappeared. He taught me how to use 'em and a little about fixing them but not enough to stop a full breakdown. I'm not sure how long any of you will be here, so I'd rather be taught since its easier than just getting somepony else to do it. Plus, when I'm older I'm gonna need to really keep this place going, and I don't know if the monsters will go away, so it's best to be prepared."

Sandy continued farming. He moved over to the daisy plants and started hacking a few up and putting them in a basket, to be used in sandwiches. He then moved over to the cows. They could get infected too, but Sandy had noticed that they told him when one was close, so he'd chuck the infected cows out and discarded their milk- he didn't want to become a monster by drinking milk. He milked the safe cows then went inside to read a little of his book. He had a few knocking around, and he loved the daring do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

(Since it's been three days, and I highly doubt Comical will do anything, I'll just post now. Sorry Commie)

Recurve woke up hearing a knock at the door and hearing the filly. She was asking if he was alright. And she added the Mister at the beginning. He hated feeling respected by foals. But he tried not to show that it bugged him. Can't give any signs that could lead to him being thrown out. He hopped out of bed and trotted to the door, rubbing his eyes. He opened the door and look down at Silent Smiles

"Yes, I'm okay. And there's no need to add the Mister whenever you talk to me. You can just call me Recurve."

He said the last sentences in a rather annoyed tone. Like I said, doesn't like formal greetings. Especially from foals
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:22 am

(*shoves brawny into a lake* You don't tell me what I will and will not do)

"I have experience with machines, some more complex with this. Though I might have forgotten a bit, I could surely teach you how to maintain it. Fractured watched sandy as he dealt with the cows, then he walked around to inspect some of what he might be dealing with. It didn't seem difficult to do some maintenance around here.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oh, okay M- I mean, Recurve," she told him.

She felt a sudden pain and looked behind her, only to see a zombie bite her neck.

She fell down to the ground, and woke up, but she wasn't in the house. She was on a beautiful field, and her parents were in the distance, next to a bright light. They ushered her over, smiling. She galloped toward them, and followed them inside the light...
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Sandy smiled at fossil.

"Thanks. It might be disastrous if anything breaks, whether it be food or warmth or simple entertainment. So, when will you teach me?"

Sandy trotted back into the house and threw some daisies onto the grill- there was a way to cook them his mum had taught him on these. He sprinkled lemon juice on them, adding extra flavour that made them delicious. He went up the stairs to get his book to read while cooking when he saw something he'd never forget.

The filly was being munched by a monster. How the hay did that get in here?!? Wait..... He looked down at the front door and saw somepony had left it open. Sandy cursed, went downstairs, grabbed his stick, pointed it at the monster and pulled the trigger. He was sent flying down the stairs from the force of it, banged his head on the wall and lay there, dazed as he tried to get his mind cleared.

He just managed to cry out "Mr Fossil... Help....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: