My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Silent Smiles peered at the unfarmiliar pony.
"Um, hello, my name is Silent Smiles. My parents told me to come over here if anything went wrong, so here I am," she said.
The pony looked puzzled, so she held up her parents saddle bag with her magic.
"I have medicine and food in here, may I come in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Well, there was medicine and food. She was just a filly, so she couldn't exactly kill them all. That was Recurve. Sandy therefore let her in.

"Okay, a couple of things to address. First, it's just me living here but I have two guests right now. Ones pretty friendly but the other isn't- I'm pretty he'd just kill us if he wasn't bitten. Don't look at me like that. If he turns, I have a very loud stick on my pony. I'm not sure where you can sleep though- there's only 2 sleeping rooms and Mr Fossil has the couch. Also, are you hungry? I'm making food as we speak if you want a daisy sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am

Fractured saw another young pony walk into the room. He did not mind, so he just sat back down and continued building his skeleton. "It seems as if you are to stay, to watch out for the odd fellow known as Recurve. He does seem like a useful pony to have around, his condition is not as good as your own though." He looked up from his skeleton to point a bone at Sunny. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 am

Recurve was beginning to pop in and out of sleep. He could hear the ponies talking about him. And there was another voice, a filly. He decided to get up and see what was going on. He still felt terrible, so he had some difficulty moving around. He was also moaning a bit because of just waking up. He got downstairs, and when he did, he began to get dizzy and light headed. "Who's... the new... one?" He felt pain and exhaustion conquering him. His body couldn't take it any more. He collapsed on the floor and passed out. Could he be dead? was he just tired? No, but he was right about to die
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Silent Smiles watched the strange, scary, stallion pass out on the floor.
Maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here.
She loomed over the passed out pony and looked at him.
She had seen this before.
Bitten ponies were a regular casualty in the city, and they did just this when they were about to turn.
Knowing the signs, she warned the others"W-we need to clear out of here for a little bit, he's been bitten,"
With saying that, she grabbed a lantern from her saddle bag and ran outdoors, into the foreboding night sky.
"It'll only be for awhile," she promised herself.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Sandy saw Recurve fall. Darn it, this is what he warned them about! Now Recurve was turning! He shouldn't have let him in! He got out his dad's stick and pointed it at Recurve.

'He's dead already. I'm saving lives.' He thought.

But was he? Could Recurve just be hurt, not a monster. And could he forgive himself? They could just run.

No. This was his home. He wasn't going to let a dead pony who shouldn't have even been there take that from him! He aimed the stick at Recurve, and put his hoof around the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Fractured saw Recurve fall, he chuckled with a frown. He couldn't help it, anypony falling down the stairs was funny. Though in this case, it was dangerous, and not just to him, but everypony else. Then Fractured saw sandy walk up to him with a gun. Uh-oh, this wasn't going to be pretty. He looked away with a hoof around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Recurve was just getting back up now. He was still somewhat alive. He didn't feel like it, but he was a normal living and breathing Crystal pony. He looked up to see a gun in his face. He almost fainted and passed out again with how shocking that was.

"Glad to see you guys trust me so much... Mind helping me up?"

He extended his hoof to Sandy. Hopefully he'll actually help him up. He was starting to hate this kid... If he had his crossbow on him, everypony in there would die. well, maybe not the filly. And Fossil didn't really have anything against him, visibly at least. So yeah, he mostly hated Sandy. You know, maybe he could try to help out, get them on his side. No doubt he was either going to be kicked out or shot anytime soon.

"There anything I can do for you guys around here? I do have the crossbow outside. I could guard the house."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Silent Smiles checked inside.
She saw the fainted pony was up and adam, and she decided she would stay away from him, in case anything happened.
She yawned.

"I-I'm getting tired...I'll just find a soft spot on the floor to sleep on,"

And with that, she curled up on the floor and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 am

Sandy lowered the stick. So Recurve wasn't a zombie. Yet. He thought for a moment at Recurve's question.

"Well....it would be nice to have somepony keep watch. And if you turn, you'll be a good distance away from us hopefully. No offense, but it's really hard to trust a pony who could turn at any moment."

He begrudgingly helped Recurve up. He looked at the other two. Fossil was covering his eyes.

"Mr Fossil? I didn't do it. He's not turned yet."

He then saw that the filly had curled up on the floor and went to sleep. She'd probably be a bit of a tripping hazard if she kept sleeping there, so Sandy decided she had to be moved.

"Could one of you two move her? I'm too little, and somepony could trip over her in the dark. There's and armchair in the living room- she could sleep on that since she's little too.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

"I am aware, since I did not hear anything." The Paleontologist put his hoof down and looked at Recurve. It was a shame that he had to be bitten. "I am sorry for you, Recurve." Fractured then nodded at Sandy and lifted Sunny days over to the arm chair next to him. Then he simply went back to sitting on his couch and minding his business again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Recurve was back up on all fours. He shook his arm a bit to get rid of a bit of the pain. It was nothing.

"Don't feel sorry. It's nothing."

He knew it wasn't nothing. He knew he was going to die. But, he felt like doing them a favor.

"You know, if you guys let me stay here, I'll guard the place, and right before I turn I'll put a bolt straight through my skull. That way, you don't have to worry. But you have to let me stay, or so help me..."

He didn't want to continue and jeopardize the arrangement. Instead, he stepped outside, picked his crossbow back up, sat on the porch, and kept watch for any suspicious ponies or Trotters. They better hold up their end... There's nothing worse than an angry Recurve...
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am

Silent Smiles, unaware of being moved, was in her blissful dream state.
She had been having a reoccurring dream lately.
She was back home, before the apocalypse, playing with her dad in the front yard.
They were catching a ball in midair with their unicorn magic, and when they were through, they always had a nice picnic and discussed what the clouds looked like.
She was unsure weather this was a memory or her imagination, because everything seemed fuzzy before the apocalypse.
Nevertheless, she enjoyed her dream before reality struck her.
she hadn't had any good sleep for awhile, being on her own for a couple of days, so she slept very soundly.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 am

Sandy wasn't sure about this. What was Recurve so desperate to stay for? If he was injured then fair enough, but from what he knew a bite hurt but wasn't enough to keep you from moving. Then again he'd kill himself anyway if he turned. Sandy just hoped Recurve would actually do it.

Then again, the free protection was always nice. Better keep the stick handy though.

He looked at the filly. She seemed to be having a really nice dream. Lucky- he'd been having nightmares almost every night since his parents left. Then he checked on Fossil. He seemed nice- he was minding his own business and so far hadn't threatened anypony. The filly had done the same but she pretty waltzed in here then fell asleep. Sandy was glad there was somepony he could trust nearby.

"Hey, Mr Fossil? You said that you're a scientist, right? What exactly does a scientist do?"

Sandy had never really been away from his town so he wasn't really aware of anything in that field.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 am

"A scientist?" Fractured chuckled. "I don't really consider myself a scientist, but I guess I am a type of one." He pointed to the small bone structure he was putting together. "I am what you call a paleontologist, I search for the bones of prehistoric creatures and study them. To find out more about the past. That is pretty much it though." He then looked at Sweet, to think about rest got him sleepy. "Well, sir, I myself am growing a bit tired. So i guess i should get some rest." Said he, laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Recurve could hear from the door. Everypony was going to sleep. Already? Well, it was getting considerably dark out. And that's when he needs to be on his best guard. Trotters are deadlier at night. You don't see 'em comin'. Nor do you see mean ponies. Unless you shine like Recurve does. Doubt that another Crystal Pony would be walking around here, though. He continued to sit, looking through the scope he attached to his crossbow, looking for any Trotters or Trespassers. Then he got bored, lit a match, pulled a cigar out from his saddlebag, lit the cigar and smoked the boredom away. He found quite a few of those lying around nowadays. So, why not smoke them? They felt relaxing. And it wasn't like he had much time to live anyway. So what harm could it do?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Silent Smiles is asleep.
((Nothing much to post about))
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:56 am

Sandy lay down to have a kip. As he lay, he kept hearing noises which made him worry. What if Recurve turned? Or even just decided to kill them all?He had been hiding in the bushes with a crossbow when he came here, so he was probably wanting to kill them.

But what kept him from it? Did the bite really hurt so much that he couldn't hurt them? Was it perhaps guilt? Did he decide it was needless to kill an innocent stallion and a semi-harmless colt?

He couldn't tell- his magic wasn't developed enough to read minds yet. Even then, he wasn't exactly Starswirl the Bearded. It'd take years to get to that level. All he wanted to be was become a treasure hunter.

Wait....what kind of treasure would there be out there? If al he could supply friendly ponies with the food he grew. l these ponies are dying, they'll leave a lot behind. They wouldn't miss it. Then again, he could just run the farm. After the bad ponies and monsters are dealt with,he could supply friendly ponies with the food he grew. He'd be rich! But it would be a bit boring. No adventure to it.

He sighed, got the stick and sat in the living room with it. If anything tried to get in, it'll lose it's head.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:37 pm

(asleep)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Recurve could hear all of the ponies inside starting to sleep. He could also feel the distrust circled around him. What could he expect? Ever since that one incident a thousand years ago, nopony trusted him. After how they treated him, they were right to. He really wanted to kill everypony in that house. But he also needed food and a place to stay. So he decided to take his homicidal rage out on the Trotters, instead of some random survivors that could prove somewhat of use to him. He spotted a Trotter on the farm through his scope. Jackpot...

He stayed in his seated position, lifting the crossbow scope up to his eye. He found something to kill. He lined up the Trotter's head with the scope, pulled the trigger, and before you knew it, the bolt hit him right in the skull and destroyed his brain. That trotter was now fully dead. He ran over to retrieve his bolt and maybe loot the body. On him was some bits, useless now, and some shotgun shells. The kid could use those for the gun he constantly kept pointing at Recurve. He went back to teh house and sat back down, looking for more victims.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 am

Silent Smiles awoke from her slumber, and made her way to the window.
Peering outside, she saw it was still very dark. She saw somepony outside, and opened the door.
She noticed it was the pony that fainted. Cautiously, she tiptoed outside, oblivious to the Trotters. She was tiny, and agile, and the Trotters were slow and weak. She didn't fear them. Nor the crystal pony outside, vigorously killing them. She sat down and watched him shoot with his crossbow. It was relaxing.

"I don't think I got to know you very well, my name is Silent Smiles, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 am

Sandy saw the filly go outside. Was she insane? Recurve was out there! He'd been shooting the monsters out there for hours! Even if he did see her he'd probably kill her for a laugh! He galloped to the door and saw her and Recurve sitting together. Well he hasn't killed her. Good sign he supposed. Still, he decided to keep an eye on them. He had always been good at sneaking.

He hid in the shadowy bit near the wall. He coat blended in with the wall and he kept the stick low behind the table. He had the stick pointed at recurve, yet Sandy was perfectly well hidden. He was in the perfect position to stop him if he tried to hurt the filly.

Why did he need to protect the filly? That was a point. It was just another mouth he had to feed. Plus, Recurve didn't look the type to be good with foals- he's probably be more high strung. Still, that wasn't fair. Maybe her parents would turn up. Unlikely, but possible. And she hadn't done anything. She struck him as a balance between Recurve and Fossil- not exactly friendly yet, but not looking to kill them when their backs were turned.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 pm

(still asleep)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Recurve looked over to the filly. He had hoped that she was too scared of him to make contact with him. But regardless, the foal had to get to know him. She was watching him shoot, and looked as if it was relaxing her. I'm sure anypony would be relieved to see their worst nightmares being defeated. He looked down at the filly.

"I am Recurve. That's all you need to know."

He didn't want to converse any further. Not even a breath more. Talking to another grown pony is enough. But a foal? Ugh... Might as well put an arrow through his skull now. But the filly had some importance right now. He handed her the shells.

"Give those to Sandy when you see him. He'll get more use out of them than me."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Silent Smiles cupped the shells with her hooves and looked up at Recurve. She felt oddly safe with him around. She smiled.

"Goodnight, Mr.Recurve," she said politely and headed inside.

She searched for her parents saddle bag, finding it at the foot of the armchair she was resting in. She tried a simple light spell, producing a small light from her horn. By the dim light of it, she searched the saddle bag for the plants. One by one, she found all of them.

Her parents carried around tiny strawberry, lettuce, and daisy plants, as a renewable source of food. Silent lifted them up to the window sill with her magic, to make sure they got sunlight when the sun rose. She stared at them for a bit, reminding her of her parents.

"They'll be here soon, Silent," she said quietly to herself reassuringly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies!   Zombies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombies!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: