My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Recovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 pm

It was 5 days before Renaultar woke. Until then, visits only offered a sad sight of the Guardpony. The doctor himself was not sure if he would make it on the first day, but his patient persevered. Ponies from the guard station visited to check up on him while he was unconscious still.

After a while, the doctor was confidently able to tell the visitors that he would probably make a full recovery, other than his left eye which was stabbed out.

Renaultar's awakening was rather slow. His body did not feel very good at all. Thoughts of being late to work crossed his mind first but then he remembered what happen. Groaning he tried to get a look around the room before noticing that part of his vision was missing. He tried to move one hoof to feel for what i was, but quickly found said leg was in a cast. His other hoof felt his face and found an eye patch. Well....that sucks...

For the moment he was caught up in some shock, not paying much attention to what else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Blue Lightning walks down the hospital hallways to the guard pony's room. The old timer had been making these trips every two days to check on Renaultar's condition. It's now day five, surely there'd be some activity by now. He put a booted hoof on the room's stall door and pushed it open.

"Let's see here... Are you awake this time you careless imbecile. You've got some nerve making an old pony walk all the way out here just to see you drool on a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 pm

From down the hall, A faint noise could be heard.

Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump, Clump!

Earl Grey stood breathless in the doorway, Holding a Cup of Coffee, Somehow still secured tightly, steam still wafting from the top, as Earl talked quickly. "I'MSORRYIDIDN'TVISITIONLYHEARDABOUTITTHISMORNINGOHGOSHI'MSORRYIBROUGHTCOFFEE."

[Translation for you following along at home: I'm sorry I didn't visit, I only heard about it this morning. Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I brought coffee.]
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Renaultar groaned at the sensory overload. First moment he wakes up and he is being verbally assaulted. But the fact that friends were here made it much more pleasent.

"Least...i only drool when i sleep. You big...did i hear coffee in there somewhere?" Renaultar said in a quiet weak voice. Though at the mention of coffee he already was sounding better and tried to get a look at them both with his good eye. Even with 5 days recovery though if hurt to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 pm

"You better say 'big strong stallion'. I hauled you halfway here. Hand the lad the coffee you caffeine hyped youngster."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Earl frowned a bit at Blue Lightening, before nodding. "Trottingham Cream, Three Sugars. Your Usual." He said, smiling, placing the Coffee down by the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Renaultar was already feeling a bit better. He reached out to take the coffee, straining his aching body. Maybe he wasn't so well after all. With the coffee in hoof, he let it rest before taking a sip.

"Thank you Earl...This is the last thing i expected. That or i died and am already in heaven." He turned his attention to Blue whom also surprised him with his presence.

"I guess 'big strong stallion' is what i would call you if you had to haul this muscle." he chuckled a little but it became a coughing and wheezing fit soon enough. He had to keep his voice down with his lungs hurting so much. It made him wonder, what did happen?

"I cant exactly recall what happen...I know i was jumped. Lucky to be alive...Was the little filly maid called Nameless alright?" For talking about how close he was to death, he seemed more worried over the little fillies well being than his own.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Blue swats at a fly with his tail.

Why must hospitals be so filthy?

"I don't know anything about a filly. There was some maid standing by you when I came across you. She said she sent somepony to get an ambulance."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Earl smiled. 'Good ol' Renny. Always puts others before himself.' He shook his head. "I could go check..." He said, even know Earl never heard of Nameless before.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Renaultar became more excited than necessary. "That was her...Oww..." He cringed at the pain of trying to sit up. "That...was her...coworker." He didn't know how else to say it other than call her a crazy scary mare. "She...uh...watches over her. Kind of a....crazy scary mare i guess." He wasn't much in mind for getting creative right now. "I guess she sent Nameless to get the EMS."

He waved a hoof at Earl with some pain. "I would hate to ask any of you to do favors for me. But i really hope she is alright. She...didn't need to see that....If you happen to see her, her name is Something Nameless. She can be rather stubborn about her 'duties' but she loves vanilla ice cream. Take few bits from my coin purse in case you see her and can buy her some." He said, getting carried away with his concern. Here he was after almost dying and it didn't occur to him to ask how he may be doing health wise.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Blue looks at him sternly.

"Keep your mouth shut unless it's to thank me or drink the coffee. Talk slow or in as few words as possible. I can see the pain in each word you say."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Earl nodded, smiling. "And I'll keep a lookout for Miss Nameless."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Renaultar looked to both of them with a heartwarming smile. "You guys are too kind." He sipped more of his coffee and relaxed into his bed, at least as much as a pony being in constant pain could relax.

"Do any of you know what happened exactly? I know i was jumped, but that's all i remember. Did they even tell you?....And...is this as bad as i think it is?" He said pointing to his eye patch. It was obvious but he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Blue looked around for someplace to sit. Ah, a couch. He hopped up and laid down across the small couch. A much more comfortable seat than a chair, and at his age he could hardly sit in them for long.

"All I found was you and several beaten up thugs on the ground. A few of them were sporting stab wounds, I imagine you didn't do that to them."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Earl Smiled weakly. "I just got here as soon as I heard you were in the hospital." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Renaultar sighed and rested back fully into his bed. "Well...That just confuses mattes. Nameless and Loyal couldn't have done that. Someone had to be there. Several had to...." It would have surprised him a bit more, but he was worried enough and feeling so tired already.

He looked down at his bandaged up body, looking more frail than he was comfortable, especially since he was usually in his barding most the time. "I hope ill be able to walk again soon. I would hate to be rolled around in those ridiculous wheels they give impaired ponies."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:37 pm

This couch sure is comfortable....

"Ridiculous? Ha, I think it'd be a good humbling experience for you. You love to help others so much, let somepony help you for a change."

Last edited by Indigo Surprise on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:07 am

Earl nodded. "Y'gotta let others help, Y'know." he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am

Renaultar blushed and gave in. "Fine....But if you laugh one time, I'm going to roll after and run you over." He took another sip of the coffee, but his body was aching for rest. He didn't want to now just after waking up.

"Mr. Shielder, i see your-" A doctor walked in and stared at the scene, not having expected anyone else. "...awake...You shouldn't be drinking any coffee. Your body needs rest. Giving it caffeine won't help it." He said quickly taking the cup from him. "Nor should you be seeing guests so soon after waking up...." The doctor looked to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Blue waves a dismissive hoof at the doctor.

"You can go shove it. There's no better medicine than seeing other ponies you know."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 am

Earl frowns. "While Normally I'd frown at Using Decaf, I Could never Even THINK of harming a friend. That's a Decaf, Thank you very much." He said stiffly. He knew the Doctor was looking out for Renny, but Come on! What, did he look like a newbie or something?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 am

Renaultar looked to his coffee. Earl sure did fool him. He honestly thought it was straight up normal coffee.

The doctor looked a bit intrigued that everyone gave him such a negative response. "I understand your concern for your friend. And i have respect for his friends too, but considering how close to death he was and what more healing his body need, he will have to take it in slow. Ill give you another ten minutes but he needs rest. It was enough of a challenge to get the press and other Guardponies from coming in and interrogating him. Ill return in ten minutes.." The doctor sighed and left as quick as he came.

Renaultar wasn't too fond of needing to be taken care of. And as much as the doctor has his well being intended, he felt nervous around them. Only person that ever could do that and comfort him was his mother. "Well....He is right. I am feeling rather sore and tired...Oh, i almost forgot to tell you where Something lives." He shared the address with them both. "I figure she is very busy with her job. Let her know she can visit anytime. I bet she could do a much better job than that doctor."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Blue just nods as his head sinks lower and lower until it rests on the couch. Soon faint snoring can be heard if anypony listens hard enough.

Last edited by Indigo Surprise on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Earl nodded, smiling. "Alright, Renny. I'll bring you coffee in the morning. I should head back, though. Left the Cafe as soon as I brewed your Coffee." He admitted, heading out the door. "I'll be sure to check up on Miss Nameless, too." He added.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Renaultar smiled, though it was somewhat strained. "You guys are angels..." He chuckled and coughed at the sight of Blue being asleep. "I bet the doctor is going to have a hard time getting poor Blue up." He felt guilty though since he was probably tired from walking to visit him so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Recovery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next