My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Recovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Recovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Blue had planned it to go this way. Walk into the hospital, see if Renaultar was awake yet, then lay down for his afternoon nap. There were a lot of places an old pony could rest, so long as he didn't look like a vagabond.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Ten minutes later the doctor came as promised and looked to the now sleeping Blue with a grumpy sigh. "...I suppose there are a few that need rest." He said before looking back to the health chart. "You should rest as much as you can Mr. Shielder. You have a lot of healing to do."

Renaultar only nodded to the doctor, letting out a tired sigh. He felt so drained, it surprised him. He felt like he was missing something though (other than an eye).

Provided there were no other interruptions, Renaultar would rest for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Thirty minutes passed before Blue rose his head up from his hooves resting on the couch. He maneuvered off the couch and onto the hospital floor. He had spent enough time here and he still had to correct the pisspoor factory plans he'd been trying to correct for seven days now. They were in such a terrible condition it'd be faster to draw new ones from scratch, but he wasn't being paid to come up with a new design, just to make the current one work. He took one last glance at Renaultar before walking home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Recovery   The Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Recovery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2