My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hop, Step, JUMP!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tacha

Tacha

Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Tacha, now on her hooves, smiled. "im tacha! what are you guys doing out here?" normally she would have been completly shy tword them but her fall from the bushes and the fear of being discovered had given her an adrenalin rush and she felt pretty hyper. she skipped after the unicorn still completly lost and sure that eventually he would need to leave, but still remained slow enough that she could talk with the other pony as well.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 am

Pepper grinned at Tacha, the filly's boundless energy letting her bounce along while keeping up with the blue mare. "My name's Peppermint Winter, but you can just call me Pepper. And I was out here to practise my acrobatic skills until I met him." she explained, pausing to point a hoof at Onyx. "He says he's here to look for some plant. And Aloan prince? Whatever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:32 am

"I'm Tacha! What are you guys doing out here?"

"My name's Peppermint Winter, but you can just call me Pepper. And I was out here to practice my acrobatic skills until I met him. He says he's here to look for some plant. And Aloan prince? Whatever do you mean?"

Onyx sighed again. "If you did not comprehend my first comment, then there is no point in repeating myself." He continued moving forward, shifting his gaze over the various bushes and plants.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:10 am

Tacha was at a complete loss as to what he was talking about and was totally unsure of what to say next. She thought hard about it and the erie silence was getting to her, so she did what she does best. "So im guessing there was a prince, maybe a cat prince. i think that would be cool. you know the idea of a cat prince or maybe he wasnt a prince he was a leader of a massive clan of cats and we only call him a prince to put him in pony standards but anyways this cat leader prince guy was still pretty young and kinda new at the whole leading thing. Everything was a new experience and he explored on his own alot got into trouble with rival clans. one in particular. they were smart and played the poor young cat. they told him of a great cave filled with treasure at the bottom of a huge valcano guarded by a masive monster. they told him to go check it out and that he could only find it alone. his fellow tribe advised agenst it and told him what was really at the valcano but the other tribe told a better story. Soon the two stories were all mixed up and instead of ignoring it like he was advised, the mysteries grew and grew. He couldnt take it any more, so he went and pretty much, minus the gore and cut to the chase, he fell into a valcano and died" Tacha knew it wasnt her best story but hey she didnt know anything about this prince guy just that he died foolishly. she laughed at herself. "im not even a little close am i?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 am

Pepper giggled loudly at what Tacha had said. "Probably not. But hey! I like the story. It's funny!" she said, still giggling a little as she kept in step with Tacha. "I guess it's up to Mister Searcher here to tell us." she said, hoping that the stallion would actually clear up this matter for her.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:37 am

"I'm not even a little close, am I?"

"Probably not. But hey! I like the story. It's funny!"

Onyx shook his head. Even I won't be able to deal with these annoyances long. A cat prince? How in Equestria is that even close to logical? And cat clans? Is this what our current generation has been reduced to?

"I guess it's up to Mister Searcher here to tell us."

"No. No, you are not even verging on being close to what actually happened. I would prefer not to waste my time retelling the tail to two ponies who won't even remember it by the end of the day, but I will tell it nevertheless, so that you won't repeatedly ask me for the tale in the near future. In short, the previous Aloan prince, still fairly young at the time, decided that he would attempt to chart out an area in the Aloan kingdom known by locals as The Voids. He had foreseen that the dangerous creatures usually living there would ignore him, and his foresight was very much inaccurate. After a few days of searching prior to his disappearance, a search party found his body. Death by curiosity. I hope that will be a satisfactory answer for you."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 am

Tacha giggled. "i liked my story better, but i supose that could work too." Tacha shrugged. "so are you sure he wasnt even a little bit related to cats? maybe he owned a cat clan. thatd be really cool. does everfree have cat clans in it!!?? i wanna see one and maye fight one!!" Tacha ran around fighting invsible attackers. Ducking and rolling through the brush. Once she was satisfied she had vanquished all the foes, she returned to her normal pace, trying to cassualy shake the brush from her coat.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 am

Pepper watched as the mare rolled back and forth, coating her back and mane with some twigs and various bits of undergrowth. She liked this pony. She liked this pony a lot. The blue mare eventually got up and tried to shake some of the stuff from her coat. Seeing her miss a patch, Pepper reached out a hoof and peeled a fragment of spiderweb from her mane gently so as not to pull on the hairs.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 am

"I liked my story better, but I suppose that could work too. So are you sure he wasn't even a little bit related to cats? Maybe he owned a cat clan. That'd be really cool. does Everfree have cat clans in it!!?? I wanna see one and maybe fight one!!"

Onyx sighed, watching as the young mare ran and rolled around and assaulted the air as if they were surrounded by invisible monsters. Soon enough she finished her fighting, and returned to her place following him, at which time the Unicorn spoke.

"Also incorrect. There is no, and most likely never will be, such thing as a cat clan, least of all in this very forest. However, I do believe that Manticores, which are biologically proven to be distantly related to cats, are not uncommonly found within this area, so you can attempt to fight one of them if you feel the need to do so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Step, JUMP!   Hop, Step, JUMP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hop, Step, JUMP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2