My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 am

Dylgo breathed a sigh of relief as Dare seemed to have taken her slip of the tongue well.

"I love you too!"

Dylgo's eyes opened wide as she felt like her heart was about to skip a beat. whether he meant it or not, she wasn't sure. it was good enough for her at the moment though. prancing forward to catch up with Dare, she notices that lightning had fallen behind. turning her head to look back at him, she speaks up. "Coming?" she says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:42 am

'Well isn't that nice, the two seemed to have --'

'Coming?'

'Shoot, did she notice?' "Yeah... just enjoying the city scene." He smiled back so it didn't seem like he was doing what he was doing, which was set up opportunities for the two so he could poke his brother about it tomorrow. He closed the gap a little, still staying behind of the two. "You look happy." Dare said as he shot a glance at the mare. Lightning was progressively lagging again, acting like he was looking at the shop windows and the clouds, even the filly with the balloons. This opportunity was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 am

"Yeah... just enjoying the city scene."

"Okay." she said smiling.

"You look happy."

Dylgo smiled as she caught up with Dare. "Well, to be honest, I am quite happy." she said matter-of-factually. "Happiest I've been since before I broke my wing." she was telling the truth. She felt like a weight had just been lifted off of her. She even forgot about her broken wing. well, at least until she tried to move it.

wincing a little from the small amount of pain, she quietly mutters to herself. "Shoot, I forgot about that." The pain from this was nothing compared to when she accidentally lied on it back at Steam's place. but she was never good with pain.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

"That's good. No point in being so glum, right?" Dare started to hum a little song he remembered. It was a slow and calming song with a little bit of oriental influence. He remembered first hearing the song while he was stuck in the Manehattan hospital after his wing bones were re-aligned for the first time. Ever since then the melody was stuck in his head, but the title and artist was long forgotten, buried deep in his mind to play hide and seek.

"Don't you just hate it when you forgot the name of that song that's stuck in your head?" Dare continued to hum the song and his swaying steps looked like they synchronized with the melody, almost completely hiding the fact that he was still suffering from intoxication.

((Song he was humming))
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

"That's good. No point in being so glum, right?"

"Right." she said as Dare started humming. it was a surprisingly beautiful night. the sound of the busy city being quiet enough to ignore. looking up at the night sky, she saw only the occasional pegasus flying by.

"Don't you just hate it when you forgot the name of that song that's stuck in your head?"

"Yeah. it's a little annoying." She responded. looking around for something to say, she couldn't think of anything. as she looked forward again. she spotted the apartment building where her parents reside. that didn't take nearly as long as she had hoped. "Thank you Dare." she said as she looked over at Dare. "even if you don't remember any of this in the morning, you really cheered me up today." as she said this she was reminded of a song that her friend, Gordy, used to sing to her when she felt down. knowing she's not a great singer, she simply speaks the verse she loves the most.

"Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for sights unseen
May your love never end and if you need a friend,
there's a seat here along side me."

She said quietly, almost at a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am

Dare just beamed as the sweet song seemed to revolve around the night. It sent the hairs on his body on end. Something about the lyrics connect with something that was happening but he wasn't entirely sure. Lightning on the other hand-- er, hoof couldn't believe his sibling was that dense. "I had an enjoyable time. Best day off I ever had. Hope we can do this again sometime..." He seem to trail off like he wanted to added something but instead casually turned to leave. "Well good night. Hope to see you again. I'd say tomorrow, but they'll be sending me off to Appleloosa again. Well, bye now." He trotted off, continuing to hum.

Lightning simply sighed as he followed his brother off. "Slow, isn't he?" He looked at Dylgo as he passed the doorstep. He was pretty sure the mare had gotten what he meant. Looking on the bright side, it'd be fun messing with him tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 am

"I had an enjoyable time. Best day off I ever had. Hope we can do this again sometime..."

Dylgo held her breath as Dare seemed hesitant to say something.

"Well good night. Hope to see you again. I'd say tomorrow, but they'll be sending me off to Appleloosa again. Well, bye now."

Dylgo let out a small sigh. half at disappointment, half at holding her breath. "Goodnight. You never know, Steam may make us hang out." she said with a smile.

"Slow, isn't he?"

Dylgo chuckled a little at this. "just a little." She said smiling some more. waving goodbye to the two, she quickly makes her way back up to her parents' apartment. prancing into the apartment, her mom takes notice. "well, somepony had a good day!"

"You have no idea, mom."

((I assume this would be the end of this topic?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By Chance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Chance
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: