My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

"Thanks for the sentiments, but it's his bits, remember? Plus, I get to keep a stack or two for myself for saving the day, ha ha."

Package shrugs. "That seems to work out. Must be nice to have a wingman for such occasions." He took another sip of his drink.

"So, how'd you guys meet my brother? Did he crash into you? That's mostly how he meets other people."

He thought about how the trio had met. "Well I found them two," he gestured to Dare and Dylgo, "in the nearby park. Not sure how they met before I came along, though."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm

"So, how'd you guys meet my brother? Did he crash into you? That's mostly how he meets other people."

Dylgo laughed at this. "That's actually farely accurate. I was going home from the hospital when he crashed into a friend." Dylgo thought about this a little more. "I'm just lucky that I was walking slowly." she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Lightning nodded as he listened to the two's short tales. He was only joking about the crashing into people part, but it was good to know Dare had a different way of socializing. "So, umm... What do you guys do?" He wasn't sure how to continue so he just blurted out a topic that popped into his head. He was a little curious about why the mare got injured, but decided not to ask thinking that she might be tired of answering the same question over and over.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"So, umm... What do you guys do?"

Package thought about the question. Shoot, what did I say before...? Ah yes. "I work with specialized delivery. Somewhat different occupation, but makes good pay and gives you the opportunity to take part in a handful of adventures." The Pegasus took another sip of his drink, allowing Dylgo to answer the question next.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm

"So, umm... What do you guys do?"

"I work with specialized delivery. Somewhat different occupation, but makes good pay and gives you the opportunity to take part in a handful of adventures."

"I'm not working at the moment. after my wing heals, I'm going to go try Weather Control out in Ponyville." Dylgo said as she looked at Gordy. "I'm a singer." Gordy said, not really wanting to draw attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 am

Specialized delivery? There was a lot of implications there. "Must be fun going around on adventures all the time." He was a bit envious at the mention of adventure. He had been stuck in the city for a while and never really got out much. He turned to the other pegasus to hear that she wasn't working, but planned to take up weather control. "Not a bad choice, it actually sounds kind of fun." The unicorn spoke up next, saying that he was a singer. "Must be entertaining if you got drunk." Lightning cleared his throat. "As for myself, I'm working part time as an assistant instructor in a fencing club. That is, when I'm stuck here while Dare goes about prancing on the clouds."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:36 pm

"As for myself, I'm working part time as an assistant instructor in a fencing club. That is, when I'm stuck here while Dare goes about prancing on the clouds."

"Fencing club? That sounds pretty cool, actually. So you teach people to stab other people with swords that are not really swords, right?" Package took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

"Must be entertaining if you got drunk."

Gordy laughed at this. "Yeah, I prefer not to find out though."

"As for myself, I'm working part time as an assistant instructor in a fencing club. That is, when I'm stuck here while Dare goes about prancing on the clouds."

"Fencing club? That sounds pretty cool, actually. So you teach people to stab other people with swords that are not really swords, right?"

"That does sound cool." Dylgo chimed in. Things were admittedly starting to get boring around here. "I should probably get Going." Gordy said. "I have a performance tomorrow, and I should be getting some rest" He finished as he turned for the door. "It was nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 am

"Fencing club? That sounds pretty cool, actually. So you teach ponies to stab other ponies with swords that are not really swords, right?"

To this, Lightning half-heartedly nodded. "More or less. There's more to fencing that just stabbing other ponies. It's a fast and complicated sport with three different weapons to choose from, each with it's own set of rules." He noticed the singer was going for the door and saying goodbye. "It was nice meeting you too. Good luck on your concert." He waved goodbye then turned his attention to his older brother who was already standing, albeit a bit groggy.

"Halright, hai think aihm good... And Dylgo, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were hoping for when you came back to your hometown." Although he directed this to the mare, he wasn't entirely focused on her. He found it hard to focus on anything when the world is blurred around and constantly tilting to one side. "Well, that was faster than expected, considering you drank as much as it would take an elephant, no, three elephants to get drunk."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:54 pm

"More or less. There's more to fencing that just stabbing other ponies. It's a fast and complicated sport with three different weapons to choose from, each with it's own set of rules."

"Huh. Well, you learn something new everyday, I guess."

"I should probably get going. I have a performance tomorrow, and I should be getting some rest. It was nice to meet you all."

"Aww. Bye, Gordy, it was great to meet you. Maybe we'll see eachother again sometime." Package waved to the Pegasus as he headed out the door, taking another sip of his drink when the pony was gone.

"Halright, hai think aihm good... And Dylgo, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were hoping for when you came back to your hometown."

"Well, that was faster than expected, considering you drank as much as it would take an elephant, no, three elephants to get drunk."

"Well, some people have better metabolism than others. And if he does this kind of stuff as often as you say he does, it wouldn't be surprising if he was immune to alcohol in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 pm

"Halright, hai think aihm good... And Dylgo, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were hoping for when you came back to your hometown."

Dylgo blushed and poked ground with a hoof at this. it was touching. even while drunk out of his mind, he's worrying about her. "Thank you." She said, blushing wildly. "I really appreciate that." she said smiling. she knew he probably wouldn't remember any of this by tomorrow morning, but she still felt the need to say what she did.

"Well, some people have better metabolism than others. And if he does this kind of stuff as often as you say he does, it wouldn't be surprising if he was immune to alcohol in the first place."

Dylgo thought about this for a quick second. "Is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Lightning saw the mare was getting redder in the cheeks as Dare said sorry. 'So that's how it is...' He shot a sly smirk at the two. Hearing the part about how some ponies had a better metabolism at dealing with alcohol, he tried to suppress his laughter. Dare tried to walk, but instead stumbled on his own hooves and crashed on the floor. He quickly got up and tried not to sway from side to side. "I'm okay! Shall we goooo?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

"Is that even possible?"

Package shrugged. "I dunno. Might be."

The Pegasus watched as Dare Devil attempted to walk, chuckling slightly when the stallion hit the floor. The pony recovered quickly, obviously putting some effort into not making his drunken nature visible, and then spoke.

"I'm okay! Shall we goooo?"

"Sure you are. Well, if you guys are leaving, then bye. I'll see you later, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 am

Dylgo couldn't help but laugh as Dare attempted to walk. It was a funny sight.

"I'm okay! Shall we goooo?"

"Sure you are. Well, if you guys are leaving, then bye. I'll see you later, I guess."

"I've got nothing to do today." She said, looking at the remaining ponies. "I could help keep an eye on Dare, if you like." she finished as she shifted her glance to Lightning. Dylgo's parents were probably starting to wonder where she is, but Dylgo didn't really care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 am

Lightning nodded to the other two. "I can handle this colt by myself, but are you going to be okay? We could drop you off at your house. I'm sure Dare could use the walk to recover." He turned to look at his brother, but he was already making his way towards the exit in a zig-zagging motion. "Hey, wait up!" Lightning caught up to his brother as he opened the door. It was already dark out? Time sure flies. He looked back at the mare. "So, which way's your house?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 am

"I've got nothing to do today. I could help keep an eye on Dare, if you like."

"I can handle this colt by myself, but are you going to be okay? We could drop you off at your house. I'm sure Dare could use the walk to recover."

Package kept drinking his beverage as he awaited the conversation between the two pegasi to finish. He would have offered to join the trio, but he knew that he should really be getting back as soon as possible. This would be his last drink before he left to return to his store.

"So, which way's your house?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Dylgo hadn't noticed Dare walking away until his brother ran after him. running after Dare as well, she notices that it had gotten dark while they were here. that was fast.

"So, which way's your house?"

pointing with her good wing, she looks at Lightning. "That way. it's not that far." She was about to say she would be alright, but she reconsiders as she looks back at her bandages. Think about it. a lone mare with an injured wing? she's a beacon for thieves.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 am

"Then that'away we go!" The drunken stallion declared, marching off. The younger stallion watched, grinning from ear to ear, as his brother went off in the opposite direction. "How long do you think till he notices?" He asked the mare behind him, trying his best not to burst out laughing.

Hearing not enough hoofsteps, Dare Devil looked behind him and saw the other two just standing there. It took him a few seconds before his brain deduced that he was going in the wrong direction. Turning around, he started to march in the right direction. "Not a word." He said as he passed the runt.

"If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 am

Suspicious Package watched as the trio of ponies left for the entrance of the establishment. Once he saw that they were outside, the Pegasus turned back to the bar counter, taking one more long sip of his drink and finally finishing it. He placed it down on the counter-top, and the bartender soon after appeared to either take his payment or fulfill a request for a refill. To this, Package pulled out a small bag of bits from under his wing, and placed it on the counter.

"Welp, I'm done for the day. Keep the change."

The bartender nods and then leaves to attend to other duties, taking Package's bottle and payment with him. After he leaves, the Pegasus sighs a bit and then hops out of his stool, now approaching the entrance of the building. Once he was outside, he paused for a second to say his goodbyes to the remaining three ponies.

"Well, I'mma be headin' back now. Hope to see you all again soon." Package pauses for a second, and then turns to face Dylgo. "Oh, and, good luck." He was referring to two things when he said that, but whichever way she interpreted the comment was fine.

After this short farewell, Package turned to face the direction of his store, and began walking towards it, in the opposite direction from where Dare was currently going.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

"How long do you think till he notices?"

Dylgo laughed again as Dare went the wrong way. "not long." Dylgo said giggling. it was then that he turned back and jokingly prodded his brother. reminded her of her and her sister.

"Well, I'mma be headin' back now. Hope to see you all again soon. Oh, and, good luck."

Dylgo smiled at this. "Thanks. Bye, hopefully we will meet again." Turning for home, she looks over at Dare and Lightning. "So you two grew up here?" She asked, hoping to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am

The two brothers waved goodbye to Rex as the trio started to move along in the opposite direction. Dare was walking surprisingly stable for somepony that drunk. Being constantly exposed to high G's and disorientation had it's apparent advantages. But he was still drifting from side to side with every step he took.

Hearing Dylgo's question, he looked backed at her and said, "Yeah, lived here since we were born. We had some of our greatest moments here, like my wipeouts and his fencing career." He motioned his wing to his brother, unknowingly hitting him in the face. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah, lived here since we were born. We had some of our greatest moments here, like my wipeouts and his fencing career. What about you?"

That was a surprisingly coherent sentence from Dare. He still looked drunk, but his speech was improving. "I also grew up here. I moved away only about a month ago." she thought for a second, trying to decide whether or not to tell more. "This city treated me pretty well. My older sister had a pretty hard time growing up though." Only after she said the part about her older sister did she realize that she probably shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 am

Little by little, Lightning started to drag behind on purpose as the two drifted closer. He wanted to see if his theory was right, he wanted to see if those two developed something more than just friendship. The best part about all of this was probably the fact that the two were intoxicated to some degree, and he knew what that often lead to. He made his lagging as inconspicuous as he could and lazily looked at random things to make him look oblivious.

"That so? Well, I can tell you that early hardships lead to greater treasures, haha." He wasn't really thinking about anything at the moment, the alcohol still had strong influence... as he's displaying. "Pirates we be, looking for treasure with meh matey!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Dylgo giggled as Dare continued with his drunken hi-jinks. "hahaha, you're so much fun!" She said, laughing. she was surprised by how much of the alcohol seemed to have worn off for both of them. the alcohol still had a noticeable effect on Dylgo, but at least she's not falling over in giggle-fits anymore. "hahaha, I love you..." in realization of what she just said, she stops in her tracks as she blushes wildly and her good wing extends quickly. her mind racing for something to say, she only manages "Uh... I, uh..."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

'Well, went much smoother than anticipated.' Lightning stopped short and looked at the two ahead of him. Dare seemed to have that idiotic smile on his face again. He doubted his brother took that slip of the tongue to heart. He can be pretty thick sometimes.

Dare looked back, a bit of surprise was on his face as he held his smile. "I love you too!" He said it heartily, but whether he meant it or not was anybody's guess. He continued to trot ahead like he had no worries in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By Chance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Chance
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: