My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Bail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

Posting Bail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 pm

"i dont know, but he's getting taken back to here" he said, watching the guar walk over towards them carrying the colt. "hey, i got you two a little kid to watch over while i try to find his parents. by the way, your getting out tomorrow, so you may as well say your goodbyes to each other now, beens it's almost noon."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 am

"Well.... that was fast..." Comical said looking at his hoofs for a second. "Art thou sure im not dreaming?" Comical asked to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:30 pm

The guard nodded. "Your friend here said that He kicked his front door down out of rage, so he got your charges to the same as his." Flame disk smiled a little, then looked at shadow(?), his smile instantly fading.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"anyways, im going to take a nap... a long one... hopefully it will be tomorow by the time i finish. Comical said, laying down and trying to sleep. He couldnt get to it though.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Flame disk nodded and layer down his head before his ears perked up, hearing the colt banging on the bars and trying to get out. The colt then started running in circles, panicking.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm

"Kid be quiet!" Comical shouted. "Your only gonna be in here for a while, sheesh." Comical said annoyed, as he tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

"How can I be quiet and calm when I'm in a jail cell with 2 crazy ponies that tried to kill me!" The colt shouted back. Flame disk covered his head with the pillow that was on his bed while the kid ran in circles again.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"Tried to kill you? Hah, what a riot. You might become a good comedian such as myself one day." He retorted sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting Bail
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3