My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Bail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

Posting Bail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Comical laid back and started tossing his hat in the air, and catching it, then repeat the process. "We'll, since we are gonna be here for a while, time to get to know each other. Where are ya from?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"Me? im from manehatten. just moved to ponyville, and was making sure everything in the studio worked." flame said, looking over at comical. "you?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 pm

"I too come from manehatten. I had a couple of shows there while I was young, really young, still in school. My parents were tiring me out and I was trying to make some sort of teenage statement or something." Comical said, laughing to myself. "Then blah, blah, blah. I didn't like my parents so I ran away to ponyville. "'twas a mistake since I was homeless and broke. It was fun though, it still is."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Flame laughed a little. "i was practically public enemy #1 in manehatten due to my music. i had to hide at times just to avoid being mauled by angry mobs." he looked over at the jail cell door. "never thought i'd be in jail because of it, though."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:11 pm

"Hah, never think it'll happen until it does."
Comical retorted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Flame disk looked over to the door again, then at comical. He shrugged and got up. he smiled a little. "well, you dont seem to bad. how about, once we get out of here, you can stay with me for a while?" he asked, looking over at the door once again.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:46 pm

"sure, that sounds good." He stopped throwing his hat and put it over his eyes. "Well, now that i got some time, i should catch some Z's." Comical said, then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Flame disk nodded. "yeah. im pretty tired myself. see you when you wake up,comical." He layed his head down and went to sleep himself.

(time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 pm

(time skip)

Comical woke up, and scratched his eyes. 'Day one of I don't know how many to come' he thought, adding an imaginary tally to his imaginary chart. He got up and ran his hooves through the bars, making a clinging noise for fun.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:14 pm

The clinging noise woke flame up. "Morning comical." he said, stretching out his legs. he walked over to the door next to him and noticed that there were a few other pony now. some were waiting near the front door, others were in cells, and still others were walking through the cells and looking at the prisoners as if they were pets waiting to be bought.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 pm

"Mornin'" Comical returned the greeting. He then pounded one of the bars of the cell. "Hey, anypony out there know when we are getting grub? Im starving." he shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Flame rolled his eyes and tapped comical on the shoulder. he pointed to a tray on the ground next to him with a few apples on it.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:40 pm

"Oh... hehe" Comical chuckled, a bit embarrassed. "my bad." He picked up an apple and tossed it in his mouth, then layed back. "I could get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Flame nodded and ate an apple. "well, maybe for you. now you have a meal for sure every day. but there are downsides. i mean, they let people wander through the jail and it's as if were animals in a zoo or something." He motioned over towards a group of foals staring at him and comical. "the white one looks stupid, wearing those stupid red glasses!" a colt yelled, pointing at flame disk with a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Comical looked at shadow, then back at the small colt and laughed. "Hey kiddo, keep that up and your going to end up right here." He patted right next to him inside the cell. "I'll keep the spot warm for you ok?" He added, while sticking his tongue out at the colt.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Flame laughed as the colt's eyes widened and he ran off to the next cell, to annoy the inmates there. "well, we will just have to get used to that kind of stuff anyways. based on what happened, were probably gonna be here for a while." he said as he watched another group of ponies walk by.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:58 pm

"I don't mind, I mean, i still get to do my job." He said as he playfully barked at another pony that ran off.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:03 pm

"you can still do what you do, but im out of a job. i have to do concerts in order to keep my house. and while im in here im out of a job." Flame sighed and looked over at the annoying little colt. he was thumbing his nose at an inmate that didn't seem to be completely there.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:50 pm

"Ah, i see..." Comical pondered for a second. He then went and sat next to shadow and patted him on the back. "Not to worry, you will get all that back buddy."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:54 pm

(im not shadow.)

Flame looked at comical and smiled. "yeah. i probably will. and you can make an act out of our time in here. and that brat over there." flame pointed to the colt who was once again looking at them. "hey! clown!" he shaoted. "our a stupid loser who will never learn any decent jokes, because your so stupid!" he yelled, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 am

Comical went to sit back down but stopped in his hoof steps when he heard that remark. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Hey kid calm down with the name calling, or else we will find out which one of us is the stupid one." He said lunging onto the bars with a snarl, trying to scare to colt away.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:58 pm

THis time the colt didn't move. "You cant hurt me, your in your cage while i'm safe out here, you loser!" the colt laughed again, thus brining attention to flame, comical, and the colt as well.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:50 pm

"Loser? Hah! I have had enough of you." Comical backed into the cell, finishing his food and ignoring the colt.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 am

The colt laughed and walked away before being confronted by one of the guards who was by the door. they began talking before the kid tried to run, but the guard caught him. he then looked through the crowd, trying to find the family he belonged to. flame laughed and finished his food as well before laying down.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

"Haha, i wonder what he got himself into." Comical chuckled to himself. "What do you think?" he said, motioning his hoof towards flame.

Last edited by Comical on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Bail   Posting Bail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting Bail
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next