My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day off in the town.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

A day off in the town. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Makeover allowed Arpeggio to be close to her and nuzzle her, although she was being a little absent-minded herself. Relaxing a little more, she wondered how their friendship would develop from now on. She really liked Arpeggio, both in mental way and also physical way.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Arpeggio really liked Makeover back, as well. He was rather nervous about opening his heart up again for a relationship, considering what had happened to him the last time he did so... but there was no real reason to rush things, after all. He continued giving the mare light nuzzlings to try and help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:22 am

Makeover sighed a little and then settled better in the nest under Arpeggio's wing. She had proven herself that there was no need to worry about things - not at the moment, anyway.
She was being quite content at the moment about everything, maybe she was finally managing to be okay with the mistakes she had done a little younger.

[I feel this play needs something, a twist, action, something. Or a time skip.]
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

(Here's a twist for you. XD)

Arpeggio remained content, with the mare close to him. Eventually, though, the large pegasus began to cough. It'd been similar to previous times... only this time, he didn't stop coughing. Eventually, Arpeggio doubled over in pain. "Nnghh... gghh... H-Help... w-where's the... hhh... hospital in Cloudsdale...?"

His chest had begun acting up and his breathing was starting to have issues again.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:45 am

Makeover got up, startled, as Arpeggio's cough did not see an end at all. She had no experience on medical things, so there was not much she could do. There was no point in asking are you okay?, because - well - clearly Arpeggio was not.
Trying her best to remain calm, she said, "There is a place, but you can't move and exhaust yourself now!"

To her dismay, Makeover noticed her voice was trembling in fear, even if she should try and think what to do. She rose on her wings, eyeing the cloud he was on. She could move the cloud he was on, even if she was not too strong for a pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:34 am

His coughing only got worse. "C-Call a-an ambulance c-carriage or something..." After a particularly loud cough, a few flecks of red hit the cloud and dripped from the corner of his mouth. "Nngh..."

Arpeggio's patch under his chest needed re-fixing; it had shifted slightly and his lung partially collapsed again. This had caused a few nearby blood vessels to burst, which was why he was coughing up blood.

"P...Please... h-help me..." He gave her a terrified look, the helplessness showing in his face.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm

"There is no time to call help or ambulance!" Makeover exclaimed, practically yelled, and acted. Dashing trough the cloud, she separated the part Arpeggio was bleeding on, and started to push the separated part back to the central of the town, where there were healers and medical attention available.

Even if she was not that strong of a pegasus, the shot of adrenaline gave her incredible power to push the cloud and the stallion onwards in decent pace.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:22 pm

The stallion felt weak. He looked at her in amazement. "T-Thank you..." He coughed a few more times, trying to keep his breath steady.

'She's amazing...' Despite the danger he was in from his condition, he couldn't help but admire the mare helping him.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 am

"Try not to talk." Makeover pleaded as she pushed the piece of cloud onwards. "Just try to rest, but keep your eyes open."
The cloud became a little bit heavier every inch they moved forward, so Makeover pushed herself harder to get it moving.

She could see the town central again, so, the female just grunted - in a very unfeminine way - and gathered all the strength to get Arpeggio to the reach of medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Arpeggio held fast, trying to keep his somewhat shallow breathing steady. Every now and again, he'd cough a little blood up, but he seemed to be fighting to keep his eyes open. He trusted her and hoped that she could get him to medical care.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 pm

"Arpeggio, I swear... If you dare to die on my hooves, I will kill you." Makeover muttered as she pushed the cloud forward. Of course her threats did not seem too serious, but her facial expression indeed was serious.
"Don't close your eyes." she reminded him, as they reached the edge of the Cloudsdale General Hospital's clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day off in the town.   A day off in the town. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day off in the town.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3